Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > "Tales of" Series

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 65 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 01-01-2012, 07:10 AM   #2176
ritzy-kun
Brown Browed Cosplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fujyoshi View Post
^ in something like that being cold would be the LEAST of my worries o_o but good luck anyway.
Well, I saw in the game the top shows the bottom part of her breasts, so I emulated that for my WIP pics. When I do finish it, the top will cover them completely and snap four times around the base of my neck and be snug, as not to be pulled off easily. ^^
Blue (Wolf's Rain) 10% | Judai Yuki (Yu-Gi-Oh! GX) 30%
Pegasus Seiya (Saint Seiya) 10% | Ishida Naoki (Cardfight Vanguard!!) 10%
ritzy-kun is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-01-2012, 01:17 PM   #2177
fujyoshi
half elf flame haze

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritzy-kun View Post
Well, I saw in the game the top shows the bottom part of her breasts, so I emulated that for my WIP pics. When I do finish it, the top will cover them completely and snap four times around the base of my neck and be snug, as not to be pulled off easily. ^^
oh ok xD that should help alot because I know that would suck if one 'a your breasts fell out 'a that napkin like thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garen View Post
I think I've officially lost all semblance of shame, and/or sanity. Last night my girlfriend helped me do a quick photoshoot for Yuri Lowell in a maid dress.
Are you coming to animeNEXT in that? :'D I love No. 6 btw ;p
fujyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2012, 08:10 PM   #2178
ritzy-kun
Brown Browed Cosplayer

Quote:
oh ok xD that should help alot because I know that would suck if one 'a your breasts fell out 'a that napkin like thing.
That 'napkin-like thing' is a strip of White Vinyl I had on me. xDD It's JUST long enough.

Last edited by ritzy-kun : 01-02-2012 at 08:32 PM.
Unread 01-07-2012, 12:20 PM   #2179
Garen
unapologetic yorozuya

Quote:
Are you coming to animeNEXT in that? :'D I love No. 6 btw ;p
Haven't decided yet. It'll greatly depend on whether my friend who cosplays Raven is joining me in the endeavor. I'd rather not be the only man in a dress if I can avoid it, and he's ever so slightly less trappish than me.

Ritzy-kun: I can't imagine vinyl being very comfy for that... Also, you might want to invest in some double-sided tape. It's handy stuff.

One of the things I'm rather looking forward to is getting to draw Shion's scar onto my girlfriend. I'm a bit of a nut when it comes to scars and markings and such. They're fun! If you have any questions about make-up effects, let me know.
"Give it your best shot if you think it's worth it, so if you fail it won't be for lack of trying. If it's not worth your best shot, then why bother?"

Sewing commissions are on hold, but I still do custom pattern-drafting. PM for details.

Katsucon:
Natsu (Fairy Tail), Alibaba (Magi), modern!Kili (The Hobbit)

AnimeBoston:
Yuri (ToV), Allen Avadonia (Evillious Chronicles), Yukimura (SDK)
Garen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2012, 12:30 PM   #2180
winter bridge

Don't mind me. I'll just be going through all your photos to spam my friend with them and get her excited for cosplaying some Tales together. <3 We played ToS with the two of us a lot and I'm doing my best to get her into ToA, so this shouldn't be too much of a problem ~ ...
winter bridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2012, 07:34 PM   #2181
ritzy-kun
Brown Browed Cosplayer

Quote:
Ritzy-kun: I can't imagine vinyl being very comfy for that... Also, you might want to invest in some double-sided tape. It's handy stuff.

One of the things I'm rather looking forward to is getting to draw Shion's scar onto my girlfriend. I'm a bit of a nut when it comes to scars and markings and such. They're fun! If you have any questions about make-up effects, let me know.
Well, when I finish it, I'll have plush towels instead of the vinyl. ^^;; It ISN'T comfortable at all lol. Everything'll be covered. I don't want fan-boys ogling me.

Sweet! Ani_Taku has that covered for me, I'm excited to see how he'll do it.
Unread 01-11-2012, 05:53 PM   #2182
LadyEden

For otakon i'm going as Natalia and Milla (Xillia)
LadyEden is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2012, 03:51 PM   #2183
KratosAurion28

I have returned from the convention. Enjoyed it a lot, I was hanging on sunday with a Leon, Tear and a Natalie cosplayer <3

So now Im back home and I have uploaded some new pics of my Kratos cosplay, visit my Kratos profile if you want to see them. I can almost guarantee you get a good laugh too ~

Well, enjoy Tales fans.

(I just ruin the character images here, whats wrong with me? )

In progress:
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - Link

Next con: Desucon Frostbite 2015 (13 - 15/2 - 2015) Lahti, Finland
FRE - ???
SAT - ???
SUN - ???

Last edited by KratosAurion28 : 01-19-2012 at 03:55 PM.
KratosAurion28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2012, 11:19 AM   #2184
Garen
unapologetic yorozuya

So, myself and some friends have formed a cosplay group, called Tales of Shenanigans. We film skits and put them on a Youtube channel. Still have some issues to work out, but we're rather proud of the things we've done so far.
"Give it your best shot if you think it's worth it, so if you fail it won't be for lack of trying. If it's not worth your best shot, then why bother?"

Sewing commissions are on hold, but I still do custom pattern-drafting. PM for details.

Katsucon:
Natsu (Fairy Tail), Alibaba (Magi), modern!Kili (The Hobbit)

AnimeBoston:
Yuri (ToV), Allen Avadonia (Evillious Chronicles), Yukimura (SDK)
Garen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2012, 03:55 PM   #2185
fujyoshi
half elf flame haze

Quote:
Haven't decided yet. It'll greatly depend on whether my friend who cosplays Raven is joining me in the endeavor. I'd rather not be the only man in a dress if I can avoid it, and he's ever so slightly less trappish than me.

aww man I hope you come, because I feel late to the party when I finally cosplay a character from a series when all the cosplayers were present in the previous year :O Good luck though

did I say I was cosplaying shirley from tales of legendia for animeNEXT It's coming very well so far I'd say, still a bit to be done though :O This cosplay is gonna be for friday

Last edited by fujyoshi : 01-30-2012 at 04:00 PM.
Unread 01-31-2012, 03:12 PM   #2186
Ludger03
Corpse Shell Wielder

Quote:
aww man I hope you come, because I feel late to the party when I finally cosplay a character from a series when all the cosplayers were present in the previous year :O Good luck though

did I say I was cosplaying shirley from tales of legendia for animeNEXT It's coming very well so far I'd say, still a bit to be done though :O This cosplay is gonna be for friday
SHIRLEY!! I love her, I actually like so many from the Tales Series. So this is my first post in here so hello to everyone!!

I have so many in plan but for now I will be Richter Abend (TOS2) for NYCC/AF 2012 and I will make a thread looking for Tales Cosplayers for a photoshoot/gathering. When I make it, I be sure to add it here for those planning to go to NYCC.
Elsword Cosplays: Blade Master Raven ver 2.0 (81%) andIron Paladin Chung (21%)
Tales of Xillia 2- Victor Mel Mata (16%) & Jude Mathis (10%)
Ludger03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2012, 03:22 PM   #2187
Takemaru

Hey. Long time no talk everyone. I was doing some thinking and I want to remake my Stahn armor. I had made it too big to fully function in so I'm going to make it smaller and more comfortable than the last time. I might use different materials, but I haven't decided yet.

I was even considering Judas from Tales of Destiny 2.
Unread 01-31-2012, 07:22 PM   #2188
simi234

I have a quick question on a wig for a Long haired Luke.

I know in order to get the lighter bits on the tips, it would be best to dye a blond wig, but what wig would be best as a base?

Last edited by simi234 : 01-31-2012 at 07:26 PM.
simi234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2012, 07:35 AM   #2189
fujyoshi
half elf flame haze

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamibakura03 View Post
SHIRLEY!! I love her, I actually like so many from the Tales Series. So this is my first post in here so hello to everyone!!

I have so many in plan but for now I will be Richter Abend (TOS2) for NYCC/AF 2012 and I will make a thread looking for Tales Cosplayers for a photoshoot/gathering. When I make it, I be sure to add it here for those planning to go to NYCC.
Were you at NYAF last year, I was alicia from ToS on saturday?

Also :O

http://i42.tinypic.com/juz3bd.jpg
http://i44.tinypic.com/30938s1.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/2cmn29h.jpg
http://i44.tinypic.com/311xgs1.jpg

Its coming along Surprisingly white panty hose are hard to find though. I'll have to look extra for it. I already have the ribbon that I'll stick to the panty hose. I have to find pumps, a head band, fake navy blue roses, and a wig still xD

Last edited by fujyoshi : 02-01-2012 at 08:47 AM.
Unread 02-01-2012, 04:40 PM   #2190
Ludger03
Corpse Shell Wielder

Quote:
Were you at NYAF last year, I was alicia from ToS on saturday?

Also :O

http://i42.tinypic.com/juz3bd.jpg
http://i44.tinypic.com/30938s1.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/2cmn29h.jpg
http://i44.tinypic.com/311xgs1.jpg

Its coming along Surprisingly white panty hose are hard to find though. I'll have to look extra for it. I already have the ribbon that I'll stick to the panty hose. I have to find pumps, a head band, fake navy blue roses, and a wig still xD
Seriously? Oh man, I didn;t see you there. >< It was my first time going there and I was too busy fawning over the Bandai booth while buying Abyss Dvd. If I knew I would of taken a picture. That's why Im planning to gather a few Tales cosplayers, hopefully I get responses

Your dress looks adorable and I love the colors. Is it by any chance her Merines Outfit your working on?
Elsword Cosplays: Blade Master Raven ver 2.0 (81%) andIron Paladin Chung (21%)
Tales of Xillia 2- Victor Mel Mata (16%) & Jude Mathis (10%)
Ludger03 is offline   Reply With Quote