Originally Posted by Original Name
I'm not sure what those materials are. Is there a translation?
I can try translating what I can, but I'm not very good with japanese (particularly kanji) so I'm not going to be able to get all of them right this second -n-
If I skip over anything, I will attempt it, but it'll take me longer to check, so I'll edit it in later.
Well, here goes:
1) 型取り用シリコーン : Silicon (mould-making)
2) Good god that's a lot of kanji - I'll edit this once I've tried to make sense of it... it might take a while
3) G10ｚ ボンド ：G10z bond (It seems to be something similar to carpenter's glue? either way, it's some kind of quick-drying adhesive, from what I can find via. google)
4) again, kanji everywhere - I'll edit as soon as I've figured it out
5) <??>エポキシ : <??>Epoxy (again, I'll edit later with what that kanji is - its hard to make out)
6) More stuff to be edited
(though it appears to be something to colour the epoxy with)
7) カッターナイフ : Cutter Knife
8) again, to be edited...
9) エポキシ ： Epoxy (different from 5)
10) ホック： Hook (hook & eye clasps - for fastening)
11) カッティングシート: Cutting Sheet
12) カッティングボード: Cutting Board
13) 5ミリ厚のライオンボード: 5mm thick Lion Board (Information on "Lion Board" here
, in Japanese but the video etc. should give you an idea of what it is. To me, it seems similar to fun foam. also, an archived thread (from here) on Lion Board)
14) エナメル： Enamel
15) キャリー： Carry (lit. translation - seems to just be something to "line" tha back with?)
Hopefully that helps at least somewhat. I've already said, but I'll get to figuring out what I didn't translate says (or at least attempt to) the size is really small and I'm struggling to make it all out right now, so it might take a little while, bit I will