Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > "Tales of" Series

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 64 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 04-21-2013, 11:54 AM   #2386
Maid-Chan N
N

GSDFHAGD EDIT THIS NONSENSE!! XD oops

_To Cosplay_
Vocaloid CLARA: 25%
Vocaloid Galacio: 0%
*OC Maid: 0%
*Sheena Fujibayashi (ToS): 0%
*Estelle (ToV): 0%
*Humanized Geroro(Sgt. Frog): 0%
*Mitsuru Kirijo(P3): 0%
*Yukiko Amagi (P4): 0%
*Scarf-Tan or Blue Rose Casual (Tiger&Bunny): 0%
*Pokemon Trainer-Dawn or 1st Gen girl: 5% (Got Badges Son!)
*Group

!!Cons!!
Oni-con 2013: YES!
Anime Masturi 2013: FUN!
Maid-Chan N is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-21-2013, 11:59 AM   #2387
Maid-Chan N
N

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamibakura03 View Post
Neat! And by any chance do you live in Houston? based on the cons I see :3

I would use spirit gum to hold a crest on the chest, For Regal's greaves, I would make them out of foam or the shin guards you mention and add some velcro so that the person wearing it, can slip them easily in their legs.
Yes I do, well around Houston.
Thanks for the advice, I might look into shin guards and see their price range since sport equipment is usually expen$ive.

_To Cosplay_
Vocaloid CLARA: 25%
Vocaloid Galacio: 0%
*OC Maid: 0%
*Sheena Fujibayashi (ToS): 0%
*Estelle (ToV): 0%
*Humanized Geroro(Sgt. Frog): 0%
*Mitsuru Kirijo(P3): 0%
*Yukiko Amagi (P4): 0%
*Scarf-Tan or Blue Rose Casual (Tiger&Bunny): 0%
*Pokemon Trainer-Dawn or 1st Gen girl: 5% (Got Badges Son!)
*Group

!!Cons!!
Oni-con 2013: YES!
Anime Masturi 2013: FUN!
Unread 04-22-2013, 06:14 PM   #2388
Ludger03
Corpse Shell Wielder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maid-Chan N View Post
Yes I do, well around Houston.
Thanks for the advice, I might look into shin guards and see their price range since sport equipment is usually expen$ive.
Oh man, its great to see more Tales cosplayers in Houston. I'm going to Oni-con as well, so I do hope we bump into each other. I will be in my Richter outfit.
Elsword Cosplays: Blade Master Raven ver 2.0 (81%) andIron Paladin Chung (21%)
Tales of Xillia 2- Victor Mel Mata (16%) & Jude Mathis (10%)
Ludger03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2013, 01:38 AM   #2389
sensorium139

I hope this is ok , considering I already posted something about it in the seeking cosplayers forum, but is there anyone in the midwest (like primarily Illinois or Missouri, but maybe Indiana people too?) who could make it to Natuscon in July ? It's in Collinsville IL. I have a cosplay group forming and we have a Hubert, Sophie, Richard, and Pascal (me) already and it'd be great to find an Asbel, Cheria, or Malik. We're trying to do victory quote poses for pictures. It sounds like a great idea, except there's ONE PROBLEM WITH THIS . The party formation our group makes up has ONE victory together and it makes things kinda sad. Sure we can come up with original poses, no problem, but it would be fun to do that too. Not to mention it'd be fun to have some more people. I figure it's gonna be awesome and a great way to lift my spirits after some recent events, but it'd be even more fun with more people. I am still glad regardless that I kinda found a cosplay group looking for a Pascal and they found me and I got a ton of hugs and praise lol.
sensorium139 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2013, 10:11 PM   #2390
Celine
Remember me?

Sensorium, I feel your pain. XD

I am trying to get all of Graces together since I am doing Asbel (seriously only 7 characters, how hard can that possibly be?!?). And so I got my Akon group to have all the guys + Pascal, but can't find a Cheria or Sophie. So now I'm planning to bring Graces to Fanime and maybe get more of the cast together there. And then maybe I'll wear it to Otakon. I will cover both coasts as well as Texas which is in the middle. Surely, I can get the other 6 characters in 1 place, at the same time, at some point.
Celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2013, 05:49 PM   #2391
Roxie~
Imma Goldfish~<3

Heyo! I have a question for all you Abyss fans out there. I am making Cecille and I don't know what pattern to use for her coat. I have a few idea on moding a formal shirt pattern, but I was wondering if there is a pattern out there that would make my life a tad bit easier. :P

For those who don't know who Cecille is this is her,

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Echo - Phantasy Star Online 2

Athena - Angelic Layer

Roxie~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2013, 10:43 PM   #2392
sensorium139

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celine View Post
Sensorium, I feel your pain. XD

I am trying to get all of Graces together since I am doing Asbel (seriously only 7 characters, how hard can that possibly be?!?). And so I got my Akon group to have all the guys + Pascal, but can't find a Cheria or Sophie. So now I'm planning to bring Graces to Fanime and maybe get more of the cast together there. And then maybe I'll wear it to Otakon. I will cover both coasts as well as Texas which is in the middle. Surely, I can get the other 6 characters in 1 place, at the same time, at some point.
Cheria cosplayers are like the hardest ones to find it seems. I DO know one on Tumblr , but IDK if she's going to any cons you are going to. Like due to losing my job I can basically only go to cons in the areas very close to me , if I still had a job I might be able to go to ones farther like Acen, Youmacon, maybe even something else. Sadly now I can only go to Natsucon , I was gonna go to another con this year but after Natsu I have to save my last bit of money for Tales of Xillia.
sensorium139 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2013, 10:46 PM   #2393
Rose of Battle
lolwut

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensorium139 View Post
Cheria cosplayers are like the hardest ones to find it seems. I DO know one on Tumblr , but IDK if she's going to any cons you are going to. Like due to losing my job I can basically only go to cons in the areas very close to me , if I still had a job I might be able to go to ones farther like Acen, Youmacon, maybe even something else. Sadly now I can only go to Natsucon , I was gonna go to another con this year but after Natsu I have to save my last bit of money for Tales of Xillia.
Hey thereeeeeeeeee

Yeah, I unfortunately can really only hit up cons on the east coast. I go to Otakon every year, other cons I go to semi-regularly are Anime Boston, Genericon, and Anime USA, and I'd like to make it back to Katsucon one day.

In other news, this summer I'm going to be making a Leia (ToX2) costume for Otakon!

2014: Genericon, PAX East, Otakon

2015: Katsucon, Genericon, Anime Boston(?), Otakon

Last edited by Rose of Battle : 05-13-2013 at 10:58 PM.
Rose of Battle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2013, 12:39 AM   #2394
Ludger03
Corpse Shell Wielder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose of Battle View Post
Hey thereeeeeeeeee

Yeah, I unfortunately can really only hit up cons on the east coast. I go to Otakon every year, other cons I go to semi-regularly are Anime Boston, Genericon, and Anime USA, and I'd like to make it back to Katsucon one day.

In other news, this summer I'm going to be making a Leia (ToX2) costume for Otakon!
^ Im looking forward seeing your Leia costume (TOX2) once you post pics of it. Im currently working on a Ludger cosplay.
Unread 05-18-2013, 09:20 AM   #2395
KratosAurion28

Hello Tales fans!

Had a photoshoot with my Kratos cosplay yesterday while trying my lenses again. Here is some of the photos that I will upload here in coscom later. Have a sneak peek! http://jaatynytenkeli.blogspot.se/20...oshoot_17.html P.S there is blog exclusive bonus derps ~

Also, I have decided to cosplay Daddy/Pre-Game Kratos during Skecon here in Skellefteċ (Sweden) so a cosplay profile and pictures of that cosplay will show up during summer!

In progress:
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - Link

Next con: Yukicon 2.0 (10 - 11/1 - 2015) Espoo, Finland
SAT - ???
SUN - ???
KratosAurion28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2013, 06:59 PM   #2396
Ludger03
Corpse Shell Wielder

Quote:
Originally Posted by KratosAurion28 View Post
Hello Tales fans!

Had a photoshoot with my Kratos cosplay yesterday while trying my lenses again. Here is some of the photos that I will upload here in coscom later. Have a sneak peek! http://jaatynytenkeli.blogspot.se/20...oshoot_17.html P.S there is blog exclusive bonus derps ~

Also, I have decided to cosplay Daddy/Pre-Game Kratos during Skecon here in Skellefteċ (Sweden) so a cosplay profile and pictures of that cosplay will show up during summer!
late reply but I loved the pics especially the bonus one. Awesome job!!
Unread 05-23-2013, 03:34 AM   #2397
KratosAurion28

@yamibakura03 It´s okay, don´t apologize. Thank you so much! ^w^

In progress:
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - Link

Next con: Yukicon 2.0 (10 - 11/1 - 2015) Espoo, Finland
SAT - ???
SUN - ???
KratosAurion28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2013, 02:15 PM   #2398
Maid-Chan N
N

Okat okay... GUYS! I need help! In the process of doing some evokers from Persona 3 I looked more into prop making and I randomly started thinking of how one would make a Raven compact bow that actually would work, and Hubert 'secret' military weapons dual blade/gun/bow and I have ideas but I can't find any good references! @3@
For Raven I wanted his famous Canary/Cassie bow, and for Hubert possibly his normal weapon or the Brave Vesperia cameo weapon.
Now no one I know is being Hubert but i thought it'd be fun to make, but for Raven I might get my brother to be him, but again I just wanna make em.
Does anyone have good references of their weapons?
Raven's bows that I could find but not collapsed...
http://s1.tsuki-board.net/image/I_Kyubey1357884470.jpeg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-uOOnt4xOLv.../Raven-bow.jpg
Hubert is really hard to find weapon stuff for, and his other weapon variations....
http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/...-hubert-bc.jpg
Unread 06-21-2013, 01:02 AM   #2399
Celine
Remember me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maid-Chan N View Post
For Raven I wanted his famous Canary/Cassie bow, and for Hubert possibly his normal weapon or the Brave Vesperia cameo weapon.
Now no one I know is being Hubert but i thought it'd be fun to make, but for Raven I might get my brother to be him, but again I just wanna make em.
Maybe try equipping it in game to get some screencaps like this?
http://download.gamezone.com/uploads...804/hubert.jpg
http://www.otakustudy.com/wp-content...ta/tohr041.jpg

And seriously I love Hubert's weapon. It's a breakable dual blade thing that is actually guns.. and can be used as a bow. So much going on there. xD I would totally make the costume if someone made me the weapon. Let me know if you give it a shot, I would happily buy it off you!!
Celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2013, 08:03 AM   #2400
Akahime
Red Princess

Hi everyone. I thought I would finally report in and start joining the Tales of cosplayers. I'll be making Rutee of Tales of Destiny this year and next year in the spring will be Cheria from Tales of Graces. :33
Quina (FFIX), Kat (Gravity Rush), Cheria (Tales of Graces)?, Tia of Avalon Code, Lan Fan of Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, Kyoko of Skip Beat!, Monster Hunter?, Bambi/MC (Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd Story)

Next cons: Midoricon, Anime Fusion?
Cosplayer and photographer. Follow me at my DA, twitter, or my tumblr!
Akahime is offline   Reply With Quote