Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Unread 05-20-2003, 11:56 PM   #1
Bardieleva

Naruto Stuff

Hello there,
I'm looking for some info on where to find some naruto gear instead of makinit and stuff. I'm lookin for the following:
-A meduim sized Naruto Jacket
-the Naruto gloves
-and the protector head band the metal one not the cheep 7 dollar one

I'm mostly lookin for some sites that sell these items and but heres the kiker i'm lookin for sites that use credit cards as payment not paypal or munny orders. price dosent matter but i do have a cap ^^. so if theres someone out there that can help me on this subject it would be greatly apashated.

Bardiel the cosplayer
Bardieleva is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-21-2003, 05:51 PM   #2
Takuma-san
Cosplays uncomfortably

I heard someone got their Naruto head protector from ebay, but it cost them close to $100... Scary stuff. If you know someone who can do metalwork, you might consider asking them instead.
Takuma-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2003, 09:18 PM   #3
starblaz

I think you can find all those things on e-bay, but I made a Naruto costume, and I think mine is better (preen preen) but anyway, If you want Like the head band and the shoes, I make those and will sell them for, about $15 for the head band, and about $20 for the shoes. I would also make the Jacket, but I'm not sure how much I would charge for that.

you can e-mail me at star_blaz@hotmail.com

Sorry, but I won't take credit card, although I would take a check
starblaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2003, 11:55 PM   #4
RedPikachu
Love Long and Prosper

You definitely can find all of that on ebay, but it's very expensive. I just came from anime central and they had all of that stuff, maybe if you go to a con dealer room you'll find it?
RedPikachu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2003, 12:26 PM   #5
Jess-Jess
~light sweet crude~

I know for a fact since my boyfriend is going to be cosplaying as Sasuke sometime soon, that they have pretty much everything for Naruto cosplay on ebay. It is pretty costly, but you can get all offical stuff. I just this morning saw the Naruto jacket for sale for a buy-it-now of $100. You can get nice metal head protectors for $35, and I know they have Kakashi's gloves, but I'm not sure if you could use those for Naruto. Those go for about $35-50. Just go onto ebay and search for Naruto Cosplay. I guess you'd have to commission the shoes...I've never seen them anywhere. They should be decently easy to make. My boyfriend hasn't started to make the shoes yet, so I'm not too definite on that, lol...Well, hope that helped ^.^

Jessie >^..^<
Jess-Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2003, 03:42 PM   #6
Ina
har har har

jing sells them for $10 at her site ^^
Ina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2003, 12:17 PM   #7
rainbowflavored
rainbows taste yummy

you can go to ebay but if you want the metal head protector, expect to pay anywhere from $30-50 for it...with shipping and handling mine came to $45. eep.

oh man! star blaz, you can make the shoes?! do you have any pictures of them that i can see? i might buy a pair...i'm trying to make my own right now but uh...not going too well. ^_^;;
rainbowflavored is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2003, 12:21 PM   #8
Jess-Jess
~light sweet crude~

Yeah same with me! lol. I have a feeling the shoes are going to be one pain in the patooty...I'm planning on being Sakura in August for AFO, and I just have a feeling that the only thing that is going to hang me up are the shoes, lol...
Unread 05-25-2003, 12:40 PM   #9
rainbowflavored
rainbows taste yummy

well, so far for the shoes, i went to target and bought a cheap pair of those "pool shoes" you wear in the water and i'm planning on cutting the fabric above the toes off and then taking a really large pair of blue socks and pulling it on over the sandals, then sewing the fabric onto the sandal sides and cutting excess fabric off. (and rolling the socks down around the ankle to get that 'tube' look) currently trying to find a large enough pair of blue socks...

i'm gonna be sakura for otakon! ^_^ the hardest thing for me will be sewing the dress...that zipper looks so hard 0_0 jess-jess, are you going to be short hair or long hair sakura?
Unread 05-25-2003, 11:28 PM   #10
Jess-Jess
~light sweet crude~

Short hair! lol- If you look at my bio- It's pretty much her hair, I just have to get up the nerve to actually dye it light pink, lol. I have wanted to cosplay as her for a long time now, but she had the long hair (and I don't like wearing wigs, so I usually only cosplay people w/ shorter hair) so I was dissapointed....Then I saw the new opening for the newer episodes, and I nearly had a heart attack! We had the same damn hair! lol ^.^ It's like it was written in the stars! j/k But I thought that was pretty awesome that I can now cosplay her as much as I want! (I do have to grow my bangs out a little though...) You'll have to post images as soon as you can, rainbowflavored! I'd love to see it (Yaaay to all the Sakura cosplayers)
Unread 05-25-2003, 11:29 PM   #11
Jess-Jess
~light sweet crude~

P.S. Which one are you doing? And are you doing the Sakura w/ sleeves or without?
Unread 05-26-2003, 12:02 AM   #12
rainbowflavored
rainbows taste yummy

i'm going as short hair sakura without the sleeves. is there any logical reasoning as to why she suddenly goes from sleeves to sleeveless? i'll post pics up asap but i havent even made the dress yet -_-

i like the new sakura better did you watch episode 32 where she cuts her hair? the title of the ep is cute: "Sakura Blooms" lol
i'm getting a wig because the last time i dyed my hair, it turned out sorta...uh...not good. ^^;;;
Unread 05-26-2003, 12:34 AM   #13
starblaz

Yeah, I have a picture of myself as Naruto on the Sakuracon 2003 gallery of this site. I'm on page 37, I don't remeber if the shoes show though. I improved the design to include adjustable straps. the sock on the sole approach while it works, it is very unconfortable to wear, because it is hard to keep your feet from sliding off the sole. I know because I went two days as naruto at sakura con. Oh, If anyone's interested, I'm thinking of making a new naruto costume for myself, and I want to sell the old one. I'm kind of small, but the jacket was huge on me if that helps. If anyones interested, I could measure and adjust it.
starblaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2003, 12:06 AM   #14
Jess-Jess
~light sweet crude~

Yeah, episode 32 was awesome! Man was she getting beat, lol! It was really really great to finally see her in action though ^.^ I don't really know why she suddenly doesn't have sleeves, but I think it looks a hell of a lot better, lol Ah, well...sorry that it took so long for me to get back to you! I think something wen't funky w/ my subscri[tion the the thread ^-^;