Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games

Unread 10-05-2007, 03:30 AM   #1
Rika-Chan
orz

Eternal Sonata

This game just came out not to long ago and I haven't actually had the chance to play it myself yet; since I don't own an Xbox360; but I've been following it ever since I found out about it.

The character designs are just beautiful and I'm hoping to cosplay as one soon, though I'm not sure who yet. I'm thinking Allegreto, Beat, Polka, Chopin, Salsa, or Jazz at the moment but we'll see how that narrows down XD; (I have way too many things I want to do..)

I've only managed to find one Eternal Sonata cosplay on this site so far and I'm hoping to see more within the next few months Because, come on! When else do you get the chance to cosplay as a famous composer?!

If you want to know more about it, check out the entusiasts community and be sure to register (because not only do I get some points for it, but the people in the community are uber nice). Or there's always the official site too ;D
Rika-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-05-2007, 03:38 AM   #2
Danzikumaru
Walk me to the Graveyard

There are plans to cosplay as Chopin in the future.

Danzikumaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2007, 03:39 AM   #3
Mekou
Meow~

I've been seeing the commercials for it and cursing that I don't on the system to play it on. XD

I love the character designs and my top choice was to make Chopin. <3 However, by some random chance one of my closest friends is actually making it now. Meaning she already bought fabic and everything. D'oh! XD This is a good thing though, because now it means I don't have to ever make it and I can hope to claim my 2nd choice, Allegretto.

I hope to see ES in the future!

Anime North 2013
- Fionna (Adventure Time)
- GT Jade (Homestuck)

--
Con/Event Photos / CosplayLab / DeviantArt / Tumblr
Mekou is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2007, 04:23 PM   #4
ChibiTifa05
THIS IS HETALIAAAAA!

For me, it's either Clave or Falsetto, even though Falsetto is looking more appealing (I <3 blue!). If I choose to cosplay her, it would most likely be for AMA or Otakon 2008.
Unread 10-05-2007, 04:57 PM   #5
KimiChizuchan
That One Chick

I'm actually considering making Claves or Polka if I can talk a friend into being Jazz or Chopin...I really do adore the designs for Eternal Sonata. x3
Sebastian Michaelis - Kuroshitsuji||Signum- Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's||Marluxia - Kingdom Hearts
MTAC 2010?!
Rinoa Heartilly - FFVIII||Marluxia - Kingdom Hearts||Suiseiseki - Rozen Maiden
KimiChizuchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2007, 12:47 AM   #6
ravenmist
I love lamp.

I already have a Polka being planned. Horray! There's something about her I'm just dying to cosplay. I have fabric ideas in mind already. My only problem will be the wig and getting the shoes right. I have issues with finding shoes. haha.

2013 Conventions:
Emerald City Comicon
Sakuracon

Elizabeth - Bioshock Infinite, Oswin Oswald - Doctor Who, Twilight Sparkle - MLP: FIM, Arwen - LOTR
ravenmist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2007, 01:19 AM   #7
Netto_Zero

i've been dieing to get this game , i'm looking through all my games to see what i can trade in. If i were to cosplay one i like the idea of chopin but i don't really like the purple suit all that much so i'd brbably go with agrelleto or w/e is name is.
Netto_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2007, 03:51 PM   #8
Cheetos
Chris Alpha

Oh my lord, I love this game. I would have beaten it again already except Halo is eating me. If you don't own it already, you should buy/borrow it from someone! I admit, it's a little out there and short, but very fun.
Anyway, I love every single design from Polka to Princess Serenade, but Falsetto and Viola are my favorites (I like Claves because her look reminds me a little of Utena, but I kinda hate her character). Ahh, so many great designs!
Cheetos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2007, 08:34 PM   #9
Chibik3r0
Pants Pants Revolution

I've been eyeing the designs since I saw a commercial for the game about a month back now... Sadly I don't own an Xbox360 so I probably won't get the chance to play it... But that won't stop me from cosplaying from it

I actually really like ALL the guys' designs, both good and bad guys... Which is rare for me because I usually end up hating a few. Makes it harder to decide which one to make though >_<

Anime North :: Colossal Con :: SDCC
Chibik3r0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2007, 08:46 PM   #10
Reihax99
Taobot

I love Rondo's design. That may be a plan in the future for me. I also debate about Salsa, for she is adorable.
Reihax99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2007, 11:48 PM   #11
alkaline
Run Home Slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibik3r0 View Post
I've been eyeing the designs since I saw a commercial for the game about a month back now... Sadly I don't own an Xbox360 so I probably won't get the chance to play it... But that won't stop me from cosplaying from it
It should.
alkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2007, 11:57 PM   #12
Chibik3r0
Pants Pants Revolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkaline View Post
It should.
Uh, why's that? >_>

Anime North :: Colossal Con :: SDCC
Chibik3r0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-07-2007, 12:43 AM   #13
KimiChizuchan
That One Chick

I say if you like a character design and want to make it, then go for it. XD I don't own the game yet, but I am dying to cosplay as Claves..or Polka..or Chopin....XD;;
Sebastian Michaelis - Kuroshitsuji||Signum- Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's||Marluxia - Kingdom Hearts
MTAC 2010?!
Rinoa Heartilly - FFVIII||Marluxia - Kingdom Hearts||Suiseiseki - Rozen Maiden
KimiChizuchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-07-2007, 12:50 AM   #14
lemoned
Perveyor of Happy Jellies

....Wow. What if you guys end up not liking the game? Or the live action history parts in it? What if I were to walk up to you and ask you something about it? Allegretto is a jerk and belittles his younger brother. Still want to cosplay him?

I fell in love with the designs as well. But when we made them, I had already played the game.

I just don't understand you cosplayers.
Unread 10-07-2007, 12:56 AM   #15
Rika-Chan
orz

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemoned View Post
Allegretto is a jerk and belittles his younger brother. Still want to cosplay him?
Lol.. since when has personality detered people's decisions on cosplay? A bunch of people cosplay as Akito Sohma from Fruits Basket and he's a complete jerk to everyone, not to mention he has a god complex.

And not that this matters, but Beat isn't really Allegretto's little brother.

But anyway, now that I've played the game, I know for sure that I'm going to do a cosplay from it.
Rika-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote