Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games

Unread 05-28-2009, 04:23 PM   #121
limegreenjelly
Never Under Estimate

Hey there Im also doing a Claves cosplay hopefully by next year, I would like to know if anyone has any side/back pictures of her... Im going to be trying to do the gaulet soon after ive sorted out another piece of armour,

@ Sakura CC: - you can get the wig commisioned by someone, they can do the dying for you if you dont fancy doing it yourself...

LIMEGREENJELLY X
Yachiru Kusajishi: - Bleach (Finished)
Klan Klien : - Macross Frontier (Finished)

Penelo: - Final Fantasy 12 (50% done)
Hatsune Miku: - Project Diva (School Uniform) (80% complete)
Claves: - Eternal Sonata (40% complete)

ATTENDING London October/May MCM Expo 2009/10 and Minamicon 2010
limegreenjelly is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-10-2009, 12:11 PM   #122
Geb_Geb

ok I need help, I want to do delphine pototsuka (the blonde lady who sing with chopin at the end) but the only concept art I found is that http://www.fangirl.eu/wp-content/upl...eternalsub.jpg

it was on this blog http://www.fangirl.eu/2009/02/07/ete...onata-croquis/ so the picture is pretty small. it's from a japanese guide of 400 page but I found it nowere and I need this picture in high resolution to see the detail of the dress

hope people can help me ^^

thanks !!!

Last edited by Geb_Geb : 06-11-2009 at 10:52 AM.
Geb_Geb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2009, 06:01 PM   #123
PlantDryad123

Hey there anyone know where to get a good wig for a decent price for chopin?

@geb geb: well In my opinion there doesn't seem to be any fancy dancy detail everywhere, though I can definitely see the trouble spots. perhaps you will have to play the game again.
PlantDryad123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2009, 02:45 AM   #124
Feria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geb_Geb View Post
ok I need help, I want to do delphine pototsuka (the blonde lady who sing with chopin at the end) but the only concept art I found is that http://www.fangirl.eu/wp-content/upl...eternalsub.jpg

it was on this blog http://www.fangirl.eu/2009/02/07/ete...onata-croquis/ so the picture is pretty small. it's from a japanese guide of 400 page but I found it nowere and I need this picture in high resolution to see the detail of the dress

hope people can help me ^^

thanks !!!
Here you go ^^

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/837...1123011526.png
Feria is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2009, 10:25 AM   #125
SilhouettedWhim

Does any one have any screen shots of Count Waltz's back?
Thanks
SilhouettedWhim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-22-2009, 07:09 PM   #126
Chibi Lenne
Ghoulia

I know I've seen them....but I'm wondering if anyone has the character sheets for Serenade and Crescendo where it shows the -back- of their costumes??

2013 Cosplay Plans
Queen Elsa / Coronation Elsa / La Carlotta / Miss Frizzle / Vocaloid... thing
Follow me on Facebook for more updates
Costume Con 35 Will be RETURNING to Toronto 2017!!
Chibi Lenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-22-2009, 07:09 PM   #127
Chibi Lenne
Ghoulia

I know I've seen them....but I'm wondering if anyone has the character sheets for Serenade and Crescendo where it shows the -back- of their costumes??

2013 Cosplay Plans
Queen Elsa / Coronation Elsa / La Carlotta / Miss Frizzle / Vocaloid... thing
Follow me on Facebook for more updates
Costume Con 35 Will be RETURNING to Toronto 2017!!
Chibi Lenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2009, 04:29 PM   #128
kitsch_brigade

I've been frantically watching youtube videos of fights against Captain Dolce, since it was only after we fought her the first time that I wanted to cosplay her! I know there is a second battle so I'm hoping to remember to save separately so I can play it over and over again for details, but I was also hoping someone here might have some caps? Maybe? Anything would be appreciated. I've got the basics of the outfit down, but things like the design of the skirt thing under her jacket are a mystery.
kitsch_brigade is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2009, 08:09 PM   #129
belowxzero
Awh! So cyuteee~! XD

one of my good friends wants to get a eternal sonata group together at a convention next june, and i was 'commissioned' to be a character, so i picked falsetto since she looked the easiest. i havent played the game or anything (but i'll be playing it soon -- my brother got a 360 a week ago 8D), but the more i look into her, the more interested im getting, and now im totally psyched about this group.

the thing is, i only have one /good/ reference picture of her, and i know im going to need more than that if i want to do a good job on her, which i really want to do. i need a reference pic of her from behind. the second link in geb geb's post was super helpful (thanks~!) but it's still a little difficult to make out the detailing on the top of her coat. if anyone could help me with this, i'd be super, super grateful~!
belowxzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2009, 09:39 PM   #130
Merodi
O HAI

I just bought this game a week or two ago and have been playing it every chance I get. So far I love all of the characters too... I hope someday I can cosplay from it....though does anyone know a good site for character refs?? I've found a few random artwork pieces of different characters, mostly found from rpgamer...but nothing special...and nothing I can use for the back if I decide to make something...

Any help is appreciated.
Merodi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2009, 12:56 AM   #131
Lady Minka

Since this thread is up for Eternal Sonata, I am not going to bother in making a new one for a question I have.

Now I have not played Eternal Sonata just yet but I do have the game and I just love the character designs for the characters. I was thinking of helping out my significant other in making a Chopin cosplay for him but then I was wondering on who I wanted to cosplay. Yes, this may sound cheesy but I tend to make cosplays that are suitable for couples and such (Example: Sailormoon and Tuxedo Mask - that sort of thing.)

I know Chopin does not have a romantic interest in the video game so I searched the net for his real life interests. Let's just say I do not want to play out the three women that entered his life and made it hell, to be frank. So this leads to the creation of my own Eternal Sonata character: Piano! It makes sense because Chopin loves playing piano and such like that.

I was just wondering if it is a good idea to cosplay a character I have created within the context of the video game. I don't know if I am breaking an cosplay taboos or something... since I've never done something like this before. Any feedback would be wonderful!
Unread 09-15-2009, 01:24 AM   #132
Ion
Lyrical gangster

Which trim to choose?

Here's a question that is a matter of option I suppose. There are many options but I am not sure what to choose.

I'm quietly making a Crescendo cosplay and have chosen heavy, dull bridal satin for a rich look. I am unsure of what to use for the gold trim. Regular bias tape (made of cotton) is going to look quite silly on bridal satin. The lame bias tape looks too... discofab.

I was considering either making my own bias tape, but wasn't sure what kind of fabric to use. Or using home dec trim like fancy gimp or something along those lines.

Any fabric suggestions for making nice bias tape or completely different ideas for the gold trim? I'm open to suggestions. I will not entertain ideas of painting on the gold trim - the solution must be consistent with the other materials I have selected. Thank you in advance.

CURRENT PROJECTS
Astrid - How to Train Your Dragon 2 | Elsa - Frozen (coronation gown) | Tiki - Dragon's Crown | Toothiana - Rise of the Guardians | Legolas - Lord of the Rings | Baroness - G.I. Joe
Ion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2009, 03:35 AM   #133
Kukkii-san
Wig Mage

I'd just make my own bias tape out of bridal satin or casa satin. You won't need more than half a yard, unless you'd like to cut out facing instead of bias tape (which would be easier especially for the pointed tails on his coat.)

To everyone looking for reference images, download the fankits from the official website first, there'd tons of good screenshots and artworks in there.
Unread 09-15-2009, 09:37 AM   #134
Ion
Lyrical gangster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukkii-san View Post
I'd just make my own bias tape out of bridal satin or casa satin. You won't need more than half a yard, unless you'd like to cut out facing instead of bias tape (which would be easier especially for the pointed tails on his coat.)...
You're suggesting just a nice solid, non-metallic gold color of satin? That is what I was thinking or taffeta, but taffeta is like playing with fire.

I was undecided about metallics, they can either help or hurt the overall look of a project. Someone once suggested I use that metallic gold vinyl to make the trim - mmm love the barstool uphostery look. LOL

And thanks for your suggestions!

CURRENT PROJECTS
Astrid - How to Train Your Dragon 2 | Elsa - Frozen (coronation gown) | Tiki - Dragon's Crown | Toothiana - Rise of the Guardians | Legolas - Lord of the Rings | Baroness - G.I. Joe
Ion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2009, 04:06 PM   #135
run.yuffie.run.

On the gold trim subject. I suggest making your own trim as well. It's not a HUGE extra step, and you get to choose the right color. I think that would be a duller gold, and I like the idea of casa satin. From my experience it's a happy medium b/t price, ease of use, and quality.

You don't think it's a good idea to make a pleather crescendo?! Blasphemy.

next con: anime boston '11

in progress...
Zakuro battle outfit- Tokyo Mew Mew
Alice- Shadow Hearts
run.yuffie.run. is offline   Reply With Quote