Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 05-25-2011, 11:38 PM   #1
xsatashi

Looking for Cosplayer in Eugene/Salem Region, OR

Hey there!

I'm just curious if we even have cosplayers in this region of Oregon -- I live in Eugene, and there's just no way I'm going to Portland to cosplay with people. I'd kinda like to meet people -- I do Soul Eater and Hetalia cosplay at the moment, and I was wondering what everyone else did and all. Maybe you can join us for the world conference when we can plan it this summer~
xsatashi is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-31-2011, 01:05 PM   #2
Cosplay4ever
Risembool Ranger

well, I just moved to Oregon but i'm about 2 miles out of stayton and somewhere between 13 to 17 miles from Salem but I go there fairly often and I may go to Eugene every once in a while since I got a cousin thats going to be starting college there this year. I only do Naruto and Fullmetal alchemist cosplay but I'd love to have another friend that likes anime haha. My cosplay is still in SD but i'm going to have it sent out here sometime. My brother also does Naruto and FMA cosplay
Cosplay4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2011, 07:27 PM   #3
ScatteredDream

Hey there! I live in Eugene too (I never thought anyone else in Eugene was into cosplay haha). I went to Kumoricon a couple years ago and it was great, but my group has kind of fallen apart and I would LOVE to meet some new cosplayers. I don't have any cosplays I do regularly, but I plan on doing a Kingdom Hearts cosplay eventually. I'm still getting into animes and such, so I haven't decided what all I want to cosplay.

It was great to meet you!
ScatteredDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2012, 12:19 AM   #4
LaeLei

I actually know quite a few cosplayers in Eugene. There's me, of course, but there's also four or five of my friends who generally cosplay with me. In addition, there's a primarily Vocaloid cosplay group called Fruit Cider Cosplay, and that's run by a couple of my friends as well. We'd love to have someone else to cosplay with!!! We've gone to a few Kumoricons, and one SakuraCon. At the moment, we're mostly just Soul Eater, but we have plans for Fem!Hetalia, Kuroshitsuji, Kingdom Hearts, and several others. We occasionally go off on our own and do things alone, too; we have an Edward Elric from FMA and a Train from Black Cat. I'd love to speak to you more about it!
LaeLei is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2012, 09:38 PM   #5
199ichigo991
Weird is my normal ;D

Wow I've never heard of any cosplayers/otakus in oregon before xDD I'm not a loner any more!! I live like 43 minutes away from Salem and Im buying a Gumi wig tomorrow for my first 'official' cosplay. When my hair was longer I did a couple casual Final Fantasy and Neru Akita cosplays with my friend XD My families been pretty broke for a while so I havent been to any cons yet but I probabley will either be going to sakura/kumori/aki con next year ^^ Along with a friend from washington and possibly a friend from Florida!~ I'd love to be able to meet up with other people too when I finally decide what con Im officially going to lool x3
199ichigo991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2012, 09:04 PM   #6
Sakura_9800

Hey I am a cosplayer from Oregon. I live in Beaverton its not close to Eugene or Salem. I just wanted to say hi to everyone and its nice to meet you all.
Going to Kumori this year : )
Sakura_9800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2014, 03:44 AM   #7
NerdTitan

re:

I'm also looking for cosplayers in the Pacific Northwest, especially in salem ... I'm a photographer and a host of a new cosplay podcast (debuts in july)
Unread 07-20-2014, 08:00 PM   #8
stagetechy1991
stagetechy1991

Well I guess it's time I said this but... I'm from Silverton, Oregon..

Pretty close kinda a 10 minute ride by car.

And I wanna give Soubi some mall test runs before I go to con with him.
Ukyo Asahina- 99%
Boxer(boy Panty)-99%
Prince Blueblood- 100%
Casual Denmark- 99%
Elusive[ Male Rarity]- 99%
Amberpaw [Pony Oc]- 100%
Soubi Agatsuma- 100 %
stagetechy1991 is offline   Reply With Quote