Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Unread 01-20-2017, 04:55 PM   #1
jonbyc

Seeking cosplay host for video game tutorial videos

I am currently reaching out to a number of up and coming cosplay artists. My name is Jon and I am in the process of establishing a game start-up called Opposite Lock. I'm based out of Connecticut and I currently have 4 games in production for iOS and Android. I am in search of a talented and fun personality who might be interested in recording 'twitch style' video tutorials for a couple of the games.

These videos would be approximately 1-3 minutes each. The goal is to find someone who can very clearly explain to players how to play various features of the games, while also showing them on screen. The idea of the theme, to maintain a consistency throughout all tutorial videos, is to only have hosts or hostesses record the videos while in cosplay costumes.

I would provide complete support for the structures and info of the videos including outlines of what needs to be covered, basic script bullet points as well as any additional info and support needed to understand the games before producing the videos. All in all I would expect this to be a fun and simple project. If you are interested, feel free to email me back at oppositelockentertainment@gmail.com with any questions you may have as well as a general price quote for what you might charge for each video, just a very rough approximation is fine at this point. Also please be sure to include links to example videos that you feel are a good representation of your video style.

Thank you very much for your time and I look forward to speaking with you!
jonbyc is offline   Reply With Quote