Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 53 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 09-12-2008, 07:50 PM   #1561
JustBeMeltdown

i'd want her akito outfit >-> ohhhhh Froggy I wanna show you my skirt soon~~~

EDIT- Two new cosplayers from AL just signed up.....*reads the 'newest member:' when she is bored*

Last edited by JustBeMeltdown : 09-12-2008 at 08:59 PM.

Unread 09-12-2008, 09:48 PM   #1562
i-shinigami
Destroyer of worlds

Go stalk them and tell them we're here then.

Peach State Cosplay Society

Ooh Shiny Cosplay Group!
i-shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2008, 11:07 PM   #1563
JustBeMeltdown

...I did, they logged out the minute they created their accounts, still PMed them though...OH, and yes froggy could you just help me at the con with them? i just finished my second cross and I barely have any more big beads left.....my brother cam home from college so no sewing for me >_<
Unread 09-12-2008, 11:14 PM   #1564
i-shinigami
Destroyer of worlds

ok, uploaded a fuzzy pic of my Amy coat on here for those who have been wanting to see it.

Ooh Shiny Cosplay Group!
Unread 09-12-2008, 11:34 PM   #1565
JustBeMeltdown

.....You are so cute! you sure it's no hugs allowed~? you need to get full pictures up ASAP!
edit-WOOO 700th post~
Unread 09-13-2008, 12:03 AM   #1566
FroggySkyttles
I like purple things

>.>

you guys know what I meant...no cookies for you!

sure I'll help you MH

:O *hugs shinigami* epic fuzzy awesomeness XD
Kallen (Code Geass) ~ Simca (Air Gear) 2nd version ~ Young Yoruichi (Bleach) 2nd version ~ Adiane the Elegant (Gurren Lagann) ~ secret AG cosplay :O ~ Medusa (?) (Soul Eater)~ April (Darker Than Black)~

Cons for 09'
~ Persacon~ AWA

Myspacey

Last edited by FroggySkyttles : 09-13-2008 at 12:08 AM.
FroggySkyttles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2008, 12:49 AM   #1567
i-shinigami
Destroyer of worlds

Nope, no hugs in that costume--must stay away at least a foot. Don't want to mess up the wig.

Ooh Shiny Cosplay Group!

Last edited by i-shinigami : 09-13-2008 at 12:51 AM.
Unread 09-13-2008, 03:45 PM   #1568
Jumi
Jumi Elazul Lapis Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by i-shinigami View Post
Ok, so who wants to meet up and doesn't have my number?

You guys want to meet up right after the costume contest? It will be dark outside but we can still get some pics inside. Those of us in the costume contest will have on our cool new outfits and *cough*awesomegravitydefyingwig*cough*
Should it be after the costume contest? or should we gather at Breakfast time? It would make more sense to do it after the costume contest because we would have the costumes on, and we would all have more time, and breakfast is not that important, but isn't breakfast the most important meal of the day? and this way we see each other early in the morning and get numbers, or anything else we need from each other. Just a suggestion. what does everyone else think about this?

Hmmm... It just occured to me that not everyone is going to be there early... so is it dinner time we should gather?
Jumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2008, 04:12 PM   #1569
JustBeMeltdown

Quote:
what does everyone else think about this?
No, fail. I'm spending my meals at the cafe and I'l have to get undressed to eat because of the stupid white dresses
Unread 09-13-2008, 05:11 PM   #1570
i-shinigami
Destroyer of worlds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumi View Post
Should it be after the costume contest? or should we gather at Breakfast time? It would make more sense to do it after the costume contest because we would have the costumes on, and we would all have more time, and breakfast is not that important, but isn't breakfast the most important meal of the day? and this way we see each other early in the morning and get numbers, or anything else we need from each other. Just a suggestion. what does everyone else think about this?

Hmmm... It just occured to me that not everyone is going to be there early... so is it dinner time we should gather?
lol, jumi new rule--no sugar before posting, lol.

Yeah, I think after the costume contest is best. Not everyone is doing their judging at the same time so that's the only time we'll all be in our costumes at the same time, I think. I'll be working the maid cafe right after my judging pretty much so I'll be stuck there until 230 and then changing for the bleach shoot at 300. Then I rest for a little bit, inhale some food and get dressed for the costume contest. Then I'm free.

Ooh Shiny Cosplay Group!
Unread 09-13-2008, 05:30 PM   #1571
LinkInSpirit
Legendary Hero

Sounds good to me!

Next Con: Dragon*Con 2013
Gryffindor Student
Thriller Bark Nico Robin

LinkInSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2008, 05:37 PM   #1572
JustBeMeltdown

My air gear shoot is on 3:30 friday and higurashi is on 4:30 saturday, as long as it doesn't kill those two I'm happy, shinigami's plan sounds great to me.
Unread 09-13-2008, 06:07 PM   #1573
i-shinigami
Destroyer of worlds

I *think* the costume contest ends about 9 or so. Either way, if you guys aren't participating and just want to watch, get there at least an hour before show time so you can get a seat. A friend of mine got there an hour early last year and couldn't get in. Otherwise you can just show up about ending time. We can meet outside the doors immediately after (whenever it ends).

Ooh Shiny Cosplay Group!
Unread 09-13-2008, 07:46 PM   #1574
Dark Hero
The amazingly talented!

Yay for getting together!

You know the bets thing abotu awa is the steak and shake being a mile away <3 that place.

come progress for you guys!

http://img216.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bootsef2.jpg

Last edited by Dark Hero : 09-13-2008 at 09:23 PM.
Dark Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2008, 09:22 PM   #1575
JustBeMeltdown

Quote:
Yay and we'll go to steak n shake!
Ohhhhh~~~ I can't wait! I LOVE steak & shake!!!! I got soooo much done today on WDA I just need to do a few thousand more beads and I'm done!
Seth-...but Shinigami said there would be heads D8