Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Resident Evil

Unread 10-10-2007, 09:13 PM   #1
london2191

Jill Valentine (Resident Evil 2: Apocalypse)

Let me clear things up: yes, it's from the movie, not the game, and yes I've already looked through the other threads I could find.

So I already have my skirt set, the shoulder holster, leg holster and wig but I have a few other questions. I can't seem to find undark pictures/screencaps of Jill with her little belt *utilty belt I s'pose* so I don't know what's on it, attached to it or what it looks like very well. This goes the same for the boots *dark brown, brown like the game or black*. I'm wondering if anyone has a good website for pictures from the movie or if they have pictures in general.

I'd also want some advice on the top. Material wise, I'm lost but I'm thinking of using New Look #6468 as the other threads suggested. And bias tape for that bottom of the skirt? Thanks for the help. =)

Unread 10-11-2007, 12:29 AM   #2
GreenElfie

I pm'd you with this, but I'm going to post this in here anyway! ^.^ I hope some other people can help out, I'm having a few problems with this costume too! ^.^

For the boots, I have on order these, my friend helped me find them from zappos since she works there, and since they were the cheapest and the closest (except for the tiny chunk heel)
I'm not sure how to post pictures of her on these forums, but here's a link
From what I can see, she's using a tactical belt with a flashlight on it and clip holder. I'm using a clip on flashlight that i have for camping and my tactical belt, but i don't have a clip holder... yet. I think they are cheap.
Now my question is...did you make your shoulder holster? I'm just going with a holster I have for my Walther that looks similar, (you can see it in my gallery) but I'd love to find one that matches hers from the movie! The closest one I can find is the Galco executive and it is too much for me right now!
Anyway I hope this helps you! Good luck on your costume!
GreenElfie is offline   Reply With Quote