Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > TV/Movie/Musical (live action) > Super Sentai

Unread 10-13-2007, 10:32 PM   #1
SoujiroElric
Oh my gosh~

Super Sentai - Asuka from Abaranger

Well, I'm planning this cosplay for december, so I'll have enough time to do it. I have already planned what to buy, as the main problem is the jacket (and the dino commander, that is, if I can't afford it). I'm looking around for any good quality image of the brachio image asuka has on his jacket, which is the main problem as I can't find any u__u

As for anyone who doesn't know what Abaranger is, it's a japanese tokusatsu (special effects series), part of the super sentai franchise (where power rangers were adapted from), which is way more decent than its american counterpart. Asuka is Abareblack from Abaranger (adapted to dino thunder here). Here is a reference image of the jacket I want to use:

http://gallery.rangercentral.com/dat...aba13-may2.jpg

may anyone help me?? Any tips are also welcome, as I'm still thinking if I can optimize this =3 Thanks in advance

Last edited by SoujiroElric : 10-14-2007 at 03:17 PM.
SoujiroElric is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-09-2009, 07:43 PM   #2
Koukin12
Chado2

Myabe you should look a for a place that can do a custom iron on one. Oh I'm doing Mikoto human form. It's hard looking for a long white coat like his lol
Koukin12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2009, 08:59 AM   #3
JonathanNC22
Toku Prop Maker!

AbaRanger is the Japanese Version to the american Power Ranger Show "Dino Thunder" I have this series complete on DVD if need be I could probably try to cap something for you. You could also ask on the forum RangerBoard some of them actually have the replica jacket which can be found on Yahoo Japan Auctions.
JonathanNC22 is offline   Reply With Quote