Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Resident Evil

Unread 10-23-2007, 01:07 PM   #1
Project-Alice
project ALICE

Resident evil gun help XD

I have tried everythign that i can possibly think of to get my gun holsters to stay attached to my leggs. i have executed half of an idea that i have but not sure if it will work. the gun holsters and the 'belt' are seperate. does anyone have any ideas or suggestions that can maybe help me in my time of peril? anything is greatly appriciated.
My name is Alice, I worked for the Umbrella Corperation. The largest most powerful commercial entity in the world. I was head of Security, at a secret high-tech facility called; The Hive....We thought we had survived the Horror,But We Were WRONG.
Project-Alice is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-23-2007, 02:17 PM   #2
Xavietta
A.K.A St. Kitten

well..a picture would be helpful But for now...what kind of holsters are they? most leg/thigh holsters have a strap attached that goes around with a slide lock buckle to close it...I don't know what else to tell you, I'm a little confused
Xavietta is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2007, 02:41 PM   #3
Project-Alice
project ALICE

the holsters that i have arn't all that cool, they were from a waist belt for a cowboy. I had cut them off thinking that i could glue them or something like that you the belts that i have aready made. But that is not the case, the belst wont even stay on my legg. i have made two holes on the top of my holsters so i threaded a peice of string through now i think i might have to do the same to the bottom. would that be a better chance of staying on my legg. here i'll get you some pictures. i appologise for how bad the pics are...

this link is for the holsters
http://h1.ripway.com/Miko/holsters.jpg

and this link is for the belts( i'm suppose to have one more like the one on the bottom)
http://h1.ripway.com/Miko/belts.jpg
My name is Alice, I worked for the Umbrella Corperation. The largest most powerful commercial entity in the world. I was head of Security, at a secret high-tech facility called; The Hive....We thought we had survived the Horror,But We Were WRONG.
Project-Alice is offline   Reply With Quote