Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Archives > AC-Cubed

Unread 11-05-2007, 08:44 AM   #1
*Kumiko_Chan*
CoCa CoLa

Times at Ac-Cubed 2007

What days were you there?: All weekend. Fri-Sun.
Did you cosplay? If so, who?: Yes, I did.
Sasori of Naruto Shippuden on Friday.
Kingdom Hearts II Riku on Saturday, Jakotsu of Inuyasha before/for the masquerade on Saturday and a Ganguro after the masquerade for everything else that was going on.
As for Sunday...Kingdom Hearts II Riku with the flowers in my hair -I was lazy to take them out xD-
How long/was the drive?: Oh....about 15 minutes or so.
How many pictures did you take?: Not alot actually. I have a couple videos too, most of which of my friend who was Lavi with the giant hammar putting peoples heads into it.
How many pics were taken of you?: Alot xD
How many hugs did you give/get?: I lost count...to many people know me so I was glomped all around.
How much did you spend?: Oh, not to much. Including what I spent for food....about $50 or something.
Best thing you bought?: Um...I didn't buy much. But I got an awesome bag with the CUTEST ever Deathnote pictures on them of Mello, Near and L
Eat any pocky?: A little bit, yes.
Best memory: HAHA! I have SOO many....but ordering pizza on Friday night in Engrish (English with Japanese accent) was amazing, lol. The guy taking our order was SO pissed off. -We recorded it, it'll be on youtube lol-
Worst memory: Um...do I have one? I'm surprised, nothing terrible happened this year.
Funniest memory: Recording a certain someone sleeping while making noises like a cat in heat xD
MEOWH! -good times...- Watch It -sorry, couldn't help it-
- http://youtube.com/watch?v=5FBZXEedquA
Most frustrating memory: People not packing their shit when we had to CHECK-OUT...!
Weirdest memory: Walking into the 404's Late Night Show and walked past them not noticing they were only in boxers and then yelled 'OH MAH GAWD!' when I did.
Most awkward memory: As cool as it was. Auctioning myself off as KHII Riku xD
I did it since my friend was begging me -maid in blue- and getting a $45 bid was awesome...but it was still awkward auctioning myself, lol.
Make any new friends?: Haha, oh yes, as always. Now even MORE people know me.
'My name is Tesla, commit it to memory' <--- and honestly, it applies to me. no joke xD
Do anything special at the con?: Sneaking in my girlfriends bed at night?
Did you forget/not be able to do something?: OH MY GOD! I forgot SOOO much stuff at home...my pajamas...proper shoes...sweaters...parts of my costumes...oh yes...forgot lots of things. As for the con itself...nah, don't think I did.
Most importantly, did you have fun?: Haha. oh yes I did, hehe.

Last edited by *Kumiko_Chan* : 11-05-2007 at 08:47 AM.

Unread 11-05-2007, 09:22 AM   #2
Ryocha
Mecha Monkee

What days were you there?: All weekend, babeh. 8D
Did you cosplay? If so, who?: Indeedy weedy!
I was Hei from Darker than Black and Amiboshi from Fushigi Yuugi.
How long/was the drive?: Give or take 15-20 minutes.
How many pictures did you take?: None, didn't have my camera with me this year. D:
How many pics were taken of you?: NOT ENOUGH. Around four or five in total. xP
How many hugs did you give/get?: Between 20-30 hugs. I was usually giving 'em. 8D
How much did you spend?: Around $130. I saved money by bringing food with me to the con.
Best thing you bought?: I have a top three: My Bleach bag, my plushie of Okita Sougou from Gintama and my Buster Gundam model kit. x3
Eat any pocky?: Enough. xP
Best memory: Participating in the congo line on Sunday with Fighter and the Bomb Bomb. x3 Also, getting Kyle Hebert's autograph and an Aizen quote. x3

On another note, when I was Hei I was talking to Loz and he asked me to show my weapons to him.
I took them out.
And they broke.
Deja vu all over again. 8D
Worst memory: Losing my glove on Friday and not having it on Saturday. ;_;
Funniest memory: Too many to recall. x3 One I found that was awesome was in the Artist's Alley, me and my friend Rebecca both almost simontaniously pointed out a girl cosplaying Interstella 555 and rushed her for a hug. XD

The other that was awesome was watching the .hack skit with Tri-Edge singing "I WAS MADE FOR LOVING YOU BABAY~" and I yelled out at the end "I love you Tri-Edge!" for the sake of being honest. :3
Most frustrating memory: NOT. FINDING. THAT. DAMN. GLOVE.
Weirdest memory: Everyone turning around when I started eating during the AMV Contest. o.o
Most awkward memory: See above. It is very awkward when your mouth is full of food, you know.
Make any new friends?: Not as much as I thought I would. I sticked around the same people mostly but I did end up getting lots of emails in the end.
Do anything special at the con?: I was a panelist for the Gundam discussion. Always got cut off though. ;_;
Also lead a congo line during the Video Dance. x3
Did you forget/not be able to do something?:
FORGOT THE GLOVE.
THAT DAMN GLOVE.
Most importantly, did you have fun?: HELL YEAH! Cosplay was awesome this year! (Props to the Darcia and Guild Wars cosplayers) and I can't wait for next year. x3
  • Noriko Takaya - Aim for the Top! Gunbuster
  • Third Doctor - Doctor Who
Unread 11-05-2007, 10:38 AM   #3
NikolaElvenmaid
Master Exploder

What days were you there?: All weekend!!!

Did you cosplay? If so, who?: ChristmasTown Sora from KHII Final Mix, and a random Naru-fangirl

How long/was the drive?: 5 hours D:

How many pictures did you take?: None, I had no camera

How many pics were taken of you?: I have NO idea.. There were a TON of pictures that I jumped in on with Jordan (HalloweenTown Sora) as well as the KH photoshoot :P

How many hugs did you give/get?: I got about five or six, maybe.

How much did you spend?: 50 bucks, maybe

Best thing you bought?: that peach pop in the metal bottles, at the corner booth in the dealer's room.. that stuff is AWESOME

Eat any pocky?: A ton XD

Best memory: The Engrish pizza order XD I can't wait for Jo or Tess to upload it to youtube XD

Worst memory: TESLA coming into our goddamn hotel room at 3am and being loud! ><

Funniest memory: The Masquerade. Oh dear god, sexy Sasuke, dancing to "When I think about you I touch myself" Pat wins.

Most frustrating memory: Jordan running away on me. James bitching about Tesla and company leaving their things in our room. THE 3 AM HOTEL ROOM INVASION ><

Weirdest memory: The password. Every time someone knocked on the door of 410, Tesla goes "what's the password" whoever was at the door was forced to say "TACO FLAVOURED KISSES" in this annoying, high pitched voice. It was great. All weekend, they never got me to say it once. I win.

Most awkward memory: "Betch's" stalker. I mean seriously. "I never thought it would be so easy to find you" Creepy much? If I'd saw that guy... My god, I
would have dropkicked the bugger in the face oO

Make any new friends?: Betch. Jen. Pat (otherwise known as Sexy Sasuke) a ton of other people whos names I forgot, but we exchanged emails.

Do anything special at the con?: I managed to forget that I was going to go swimming every time I said I was going to, and never even made it to the pool

Did you forget/not be able to do something?: I forgot Kuro-Neko-Sama in the hotel room D:

Most importantly, did you have fun?: Hells yes!!!
Unread 11-05-2007, 10:41 AM   #4
jusdepomme
Beyond Dreams Cosplay

What days were you there?: Saturday and Sunday
Did you cosplay? If so, who?: Saturday it was Butterfly, an original design based on lolita fashion and sunday as Sakura from TRC
How long/was the drive?: 2hrs I think
How many pictures did you take?: None ;_;
How many pics were taken of you?: I don't count them
How many hugs did you give/get?: At least 3 but I know it was more than that
How much did you spend?: I haven't bought anything except lunch
Best thing you bought?: ummm... the pizza??
Eat any pocky?: The one they gave me with my price for the fanfic contest
Best memory: The masquerade, when I was on stage and after, going to East Side Mario's with my friends
Worst memory: That random guy who is always where I go...
Funniest memory: Pis la, tu te change en poulet. inside joke
Most frustrating memory: We missed the dance!!
Weirdest memory: I had a tail in my eyes :P
Most awkward memory: Sunny D...
Make any new friends?: Well, we can say since I've talked more with the Moonroses team.
Do anything special at the con?: I was a panelist for a sewing panel and the fanfic panel even though I did not know for the last one. I was in the masquerade and I've submitted a video for the AMV (learn french)
Did you forget/not be able to do something?: I don't think...
Most importantly, did you have fun?: Yes I did

Follow your dreams, who knows where they'll get you?

Unread 11-05-2007, 10:49 AM   #5
masteva
Canadian Cid

jusdepomme: So THAT was you in the butterfly cosplay! I was standing in front of you in line for the masquerade (The Butcher). Very awesome cosplay

Anime North 2012
Mephisto Pheles - Ao no Exorcist
Fan Expo 2012
Garrett - Thief Series
Unread 11-05-2007, 01:22 PM   #6
masteva
Canadian Cid

My turn!!!

What days were you there?: All three
Did you cosplay? If so, who?: Yes! Friday and part of Sat I was FFVII - AC Cid. Saturday I was The Butcher from the original Diablo (NEVER AGAIN!!!). Sunday I was Suwabura Kai from Yakitate Japan!!!
How long/was the drive?: Around 30min by bus.
How many pictures did you take?: None, as my hands were either gloved or demonic most of the time.
Eat any pocky?: Only one piece that was given to me.
Best memory: Slaying my willing victim at the masquerade.
Worst memory: Waiting around for the damn pre-judging.
Funniest memory: Going on stage for the 404's to meet the devil and to have them desecrate my poor Cid spear.
Most frustrating memory: Again, the pre-judge waiting.
Weirdest memory: Too many
Most awkward memory: Getting "stuck" to some people if they hugged me as the butcher.
Make any new friends? Met a lot f people, but haven't added any people to the list of friends (though I am kicking myself for not asking for info from several people I met)
Do anything special at the con?: Nothing really special.
Did you forget/not be able to do something? Yeah, the 404 improv workshop. Was at the same time as the VLARP panel I was helping with.
Most importantly, did you have fun?: Yup!

Anime North 2012
Mephisto Pheles - Ao no Exorcist
Fan Expo 2012
Garrett - Thief Series
Unread 11-05-2007, 01:49 PM   #7
The*Fallen*One*
Cosplay Crazy

What days were you there?: Friday, Saturday and Sunday!
Did you cosplay? If so, who?: Friday: Walter (Hellsing), Saturday: Edward Elric (Full Metal Arm!), Sunday: Wallmarket Cloud
How long/was the drive?: About 20 mins, packed with people in the car!
How many pictures did you take?: About 50
How many pics were taken of you?: Tons! Lots at the Masquerade!
How many hugs did you give/get?: Hmm... definitely 30+
How much did you spend?: About $200
Best thing you bought?: The new Final Fantasy Play Arts Figures! (Reno, Kadaj and Yuffie!)
Eat any pocky?: Only a few sticks! Not enough Con-energy!
Best memory: The reaction of the crowd from revealing my Automail Arm during the Masquerade
Worst memory: Being delayed in the Pre-judging, and waiting 2 hrs for the Masq to start
Funniest memory: In the Men's bathroom..a guy came in and asked why I wasn't in the girl's bathroom...then I turned around.. awesome expression!
Most frustrating memory: Not finding enough good things to buy in the Dealer's Room
Weirdest memory: The looks I received as Miss Cloud..
Most awkward memory: Trying to go to the bathroom with the Automail Arm on me..
Make any new friends? Lots! Many I forgot to get E-mails from! If you want to talk to me, PM me!
Do anything special at the con?: First time having an Artist's Alley Table!
Did you forget/not be able to do something? Missed a few panels, did not take enough pics!
Most importantly, did you have fun?: Hell Yeah!

Upcoming Cosplays:

SOUL LARP 2010: Nyanne - Male Mithra Dragoon

Otakuthon 2010:
Fri: Nyanne
Sat: Nyanne
Sun: Edward Elric (FMA)

Future Cosplays:
Shugo - .hack//
Steampunk Gunner
TRON Sora
Unread 11-05-2007, 02:44 PM   #8
Sakura_CC
Beyond Dreams Cosplay

(as posted in the AC3 forum ^^)

Did you cosplay? If so, who?: Yes! I was Lightning from Final Fantasy 13 both days!
How long/was the drive?: Hum...2h from Mtl to Ottawa...But I had to get to Mtl first...soo add 3h ;P
How many pictures did you take?: None!
How many pics were taken of you?: A great bunch =)
How many hugs did you give/get?:A few ^^ t'was nice!
How much did you spend?:including transportation, food, hotel, goodies, etc....200$
Best thing you bought?:A blue Yoshi plushie!!
Eat any pocky?: nop =(
Best memory: Winning a prize at the masquerade with my buddy! ^^ Best attention to detail =D
Worst memory: The judging and masquerade being at least an hour and a half late =_=
Funniest memory:pbbllblbl deviens un poulet (inside ;p)
Most frustrating memory: Not having a room ready when we arrived and having to get into costume in the bathroom xP
Weirdest memory:Male yuna o_o
Most awkward memory: ordering pizza, but having to go to the judging..judging late, so waiting waiting waiting and dreaming about the pizza, and having our friends finally bring the pizza in the lobby, and eating pizza with our hands in front of the judging room xP Damn it was good!
Make any new friends?Yeah got to talk with some new people ^^
Do anything special at the con?:Well participing in the masquerade, and havin an AMV shown in contest ^^ (Give into me w/ CCS footage ^^)
Did you forget/not be able to do something? We missed the 404 late night show and the dance.....=_=
Most importantly, did you have fun?: YES =D
Unread 11-05-2007, 06:05 PM   #9
Saavik8
i miss my heart

Talking

Did you cosplay? If so, who?: Yep I was a heartles from Kingdom Hearts
How long/was the drive?: About 15 min from my house and 30 from my friends
How many pictures did you take?: like 2, it was hard to take pictures with my costume
How many pics were taken of you?: alot it was really fun but now I am fricken sore from the pose that I kept doing (it was worth it though) ^_^
How many hugs did you give/get?:as many as I could get lolz
How much did you spend?: about 100
Best thing you bought?:A anbu kakashi plushie
Eat any pocky?: oh god I ate way to much pocky
Best memory: first time someone asked to take my picture (as soon as I walked in the con lolz)
Worst memory: how sore my legs were from posing
Funniest memory: otaku dating game/ many fun heartless times
Most frustrating memory: not being able to pick up things with my hands well because of my gloves
Weirdest memory: some guy pulling my antenas when I was trying to walk down the stairs and saying "I've wanted to touch these for a long time" (aahhhh creeeepy)
Most awkward memory: eating lunch in the mall (it was a very good time though ^_^) The lady who was serving me did the biggest double take...she was like "WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU... I mean what would you like to eat :P )
Make any new friends?: Yep a bunch
Do anything special at the con?: ummm ran around attacking soras was lots of fun... so was the dating game and consently hitting my friends with my attenas every time I turned around. One of my friends actually got a bunch of scratches o.0;; gomen ali
Did you forget/not be able to do something? Not staying for the dance
Most importantly, did you have fun?: Hell YEAH
Today 07:05 PM

Last edited by Saavik8 : 11-18-2007 at 10:29 AM.
Unread 11-05-2007, 10:26 PM   #10
Roxhem

What days were you there?: All Three!
Did you cosplay? If so, who?: Halloween Soooora <3
How long/was the drive?: Five hours. Xx;
How many pictures did you take?: >>; I made other people use my camera.
How many pics were taken of you?: Lots. xD
How many hugs did you give/get?: ....Lots. xD
How much did you spend?: Hm.. $150? Including the hotel room.
Best thing you bought?: Clothespin Chopsticks. xD What a great gift for my chopstick impaired mother.
Eat any pocky?: Pumpkin pocky, in fact.
Best memory: Hmmm.... Saturday night, for sure. XD Plushie attacks and cat chants, lol.
Worst memory: Being informed we were living at 12:30 on Sunday. ;_;
Funniest memory: So hard. xD Probably ordering pizza on Friday night. Haha, 'Godamnit, Toshi!'
Most frustrating memory: Dealing with my unhappy friends
Weirdest memory: Getting gang tickled and rasberried by Tes and friends, lol. Oh! And the random con-goers asking to touch my spikes. xD
Most awkward memory: Hmmm.... Um.... Oh, getting snuck into the Cospitality Cafe for the Auction Lunch Dates. xD
Make any new friends? Hells yes. x3 Too many to name and yet no emails. ;_;
Do anything special at the con?: I used my girlfriend's lap as a chair for three days? xD
Did you forget/not be able to do something? Hmm... Directions home. >>;
Most importantly, did you have fun?: Zomg, so much. x3
Unread 11-05-2007, 10:49 PM   #11
TotoToshiya

What days were you there?: fri sat sun
Did you cosplay? If so, who?: Toshiya and Kyo from Dir en grey
How long/was the drive?: 30 min
How many pictures did you take?: over 100
How many pics were taken of you?: too many to count
How many hugs did you give/get?: didnt keep track
How much did you spend?: over 100
Best thing you bought?: By Bun Bun (Usa-chan)
Eat any pocky?: chocolate pocky
Best memory: Friday Night = Spider's Kiss, bassist dedicated a solo to me :]
Worst memory: Jpop vid dance
Funniest memory: seeing my Bun-bun get violated so many times
Most frustrating memory: waiting in line for the masquerade and the Jpop dance
Weirdest memory: none
Most awkward memory: none
Make any new friends? Plenty!
Do anything special at the con?: Make friends with the bassist from Spider's Kiss.
Did you forget/not be able to do something? go in the masquerade
Most importantly, did you have fun? Ya, pretty much
Unread 11-05-2007, 11:14 PM   #12
trixyloupwolf
A LONELY kitty

What days were you there?: friday just get my pass Saturday and Sunday

Did you cosplay? If so, who?: naruto nine tail time jump version and sathruday my original catgirl sunday

How long/was the drive?: 2hrs I think

How many pictures did you take?: 36 plus 2 video

How many pics were taken of you?: many many can't count them ^^;;

How many hugs did you give/get?: wowo people were generous in hug could count them either ^o^

How much did you spend?: 6 or 7 pizza pices many soda 3 + 1 figurine 35$

Best thing you bought?: food

Eat any pocky?: on the road to come almond pocky

Best memory: having the best stage ninga was fun to do my skit event dough i won nothing was very fun ^^
eating diner with kaijugal ^^

Worst memory: cafe food was closed during lunch time how silly is that 0_o

Funniest memory:my friend tough someone was in the bunny suit but it was no more that same person lool ^^

Most frustrating memory:cafe food was closed during lunch time how silly is that 0_o

Weirdest memory:
nya sorry my friend had my tail in her eyes =_= gomen gomen

Most awkward memory: ^o^ try to go to batroom with 9 huge tail had to undress all myself exept for t-shirt and boxer ^^;; hehe!

Make any new friends?: yeah! cat luna ^^

Do anything special at the con?: exept for the maskerade and cosplay panel that con was sooooooo boring ^^;;;

Did you forget/not be able to do something?:how could i there were nothign do to ^^;;

Most importantly, did you have fun?: by chance i had friend with me bcause it would have been no ^^p;; but since i had friend its yes ^^

were no one is...there i should hide and awaite.....
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...1_edited-2.jpg
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...600x120-v4.jpg

Last edited by trixyloupwolf : 11-05-2007 at 11:18 PM.
Unread 11-05-2007, 11:33 PM   #13
Kaijugal
☆FibreFantasyArtist

Smile

What days were you there?: All weekend. Fri-Sun.
Did you cosplay? Yes but not as much as I would have liked to. I didn't get to change into my costume for judging at the Masquerade because we were running a bit late. Ah well! (What masquerade doesn't? ^_^ It's tradition right? )
How long/was the drive?: 7 Hours
How many pictures did you take?:A few dozen. But mostly for reference, or just goofing about with friends. I didn't have much opportunity to take nice, serious pictures.
How many pics were taken of you?: Plenty thanks. People are very sweet.
How many hugs did you give/get?: Lots, both in and out of costume. People at AC3 are very friendly.
Eat any pocky?: No.
Best memory: Getting to see my friends from Quebec and Ottawa whom I don't get to see enough of. I enjoyed the masquerade. Being able to chat with Shawna and get her perspective on things was nice.
Worst memory: Finding out we accidentally left a major piece of a friends costume behind in Toronto accidentally so she couldn't wear it in the masquerade! I felt horrible about it!
Funniest memory: Finding out that one of my friends had a conversation with another person in costume, thinking it was me in the costume. XD
Most frustrating memory: See "worst memory"
Weirdest memory: A girl asking me to sign her program book.
Do anything special at the con?: Judged the Masquerade
Did you forget/not be able to do something?:See: "Worst memory" / Didn't get to see or participate in cosplay chess.
Most importantly, did you have fun?: Yes.

The International Costuming Convention is coming to Toronto Canada!
4 Days! 4 Masquerades! Dealers, Tours, Parties, Costuming Panels, Contests, Classes and Events. Costumes, Cosplay, Props, Doll Show & Competitons, Steampunk, Sci-fi, Fantasy, Big Fricken Trophies and so much more!
Get your membership today!
www.costumecon32.com
Unread 11-06-2007, 07:39 AM   #14
Jerseymilk
FangirlHunterExtrodinaire

What days were you there?:
All three.
Did you cosplay? If so, who?:
TJ Shikamaru on Friday, Misao Makimachi on Saturday, Quistis Trepe on Sunday
How long/was the drive?:
Around 25 minutes I guess.
How many pictures did you take?:
A lot. Almost 150. XD
How many pics were taken of you?:
No idea. XD
How many hugs did you give/get?:
I know I gave and received lots of hugs, but it was mostly between my friends and I. They all be so cuddly.^^
How much did you spend?:
Too much. -_-
Best thing you bought?:
My Gundam plushie which made Claire insanely jealous and everyone else that saw it laugh.
Eat any pocky?:
I don't buy Pocky at cons since it's overpriced IMO, but I did get one stick free in AA for recognizing Suikoden on some buttons. XD
Best memory:
Way too many to count. I think mainly just getting to hang with my friends and be crazy in the little magical anime world that a con creates for a weekend.^^
Worst memory:
Having to boot it out of the hotel room around 1pm. It made it feel like the con was over already when there was still 5 hours to go. Plus given the high cost of the rooms themselves per night, you still felt financially cheated.
Funniest memory:
There were many, but I would say when Logan and I were done getting his costume on in the hotel room on Saturday morning. This was when he was cosplaying The Butcher. It was a lot of prep work. XD But seeing people's faces as we walked into the con and they saw him made it all worth it. They either looked completely freaked out or like they were saying, "WHAT...the...heck...is...THAT?!" XDDDDD
Oh, and getting interviewed by Savage Bandito was awesome too. XD
Most frustrating memory:
The fact that I had 4-5 different people think I was Sheena from Tales of Symphonia when I was cosplaying Misao.-_- Ya there is a slight similarity in their outfits, but not *that* much. Though it's nice that more people know of that game than I thought. XD
Weirdest memory:
Being the ring bearer at the Lavi and Axel wedding. It was awesome, but at the same time it was bizarre too. XD
Most awkward memory:
Random, creepy con guys. There's always a few at every con. We all know this. *nods matter-of-factly*
Make any new friends?
Yes I did. The adorable Matsumoto cosplayer and the cool Ukitake with her, who coughed for me when I called him "Captain Tuberculosis".XD I never actually got their names, but I will be seeing them again since they're signed up for the Bleach LARP in the summer. ^^
Do anything special at the con?:
Helped out with the VLARP panel. Was very happy I could and the demo fight that Logan and I did was so much fun. Quistis and Kai must partner up and make delicious bread! XD
Did you forget/not be able to do something?
Yes, I was feeling a bit sick and so exhausted on Saturday night that I ended up missing the Masquerade(thank goodness for YouTube vids!). I was really sad because I wanted to be there to support and cheer on my friends who were participating.
Most importantly, did you have fun?:
Oh ya!
Blood Elf Mage- WoW

Last edited by Jerseymilk : 11-06-2007 at 07:47 AM.
Unread 11-06-2007, 11:31 AM   #15
Kimmy
The Quiet One

What days were you there?: Saturday
Did you cosplay? If so, who?: Yup. I cosplayed Kou Shuurei from Saiunkoku Monogatari.
How long/was the drive?: About two hours going there, and two hours back.
How many pictures did you take?: About a dozen.
How many pics were taken of you?: A lot. =D
How many hugs did you give/get?: A few. I can't remember how many.
How much did you spend?: About 15$ with food.
Best thing you bought?: A mini Death Note bobblehead. XD
Eat any pocky?: Surprisingly, no.
Best memory: Finally getting to see one of the 404s' show after missing it at Otakuthon.
Worst memory: Starving myself because I was waiting for my turn to be judged for the masquerade.
Funniest memory: Watching my friend getting glomped.
Most frustrating memory: See worst memory. Oh, and having to go back to the information desk every time I wanted to know what was going on and where.
Weirdest memory: I can't think of any. ^^'
Most awkward memory: I can't think of any. >.>
Make any new friends?: no =(
Do anything special at the con?: I participated in the masquerade for the first time ever.
Did you forget/not be able to do something?: I didn't buy any pocky or ramune.

[ - - Future Cosplay - - ]
Arya Stark (Game of Thrones) || genderbent Tony Stark/Iron Man (The Avengers)
Taffyta Muttonfudge (Wreck-It Ralph) || Lucina (Fire Emblem: Awakening) || Luna (Virtue's Last Reward)

Icon photo credit: Jack Liu