Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > Crossplay

Unread 05-27-2003, 07:10 PM   #1
Venator
Ach, mein Zahne!

Crossplay 'Salvation Army'?

Would anybody here be interested in the start of a crossplay-supplies donation service? At the moment, I'm only in developing stages (this thread), but I figure it might be a good way to help each other out (share the love, if you will).

For example, if anyone had any extra wigs, padding materials, falsies, binding stuff, etc that they aren't using anymore, they can post it here. Then, if anybody needs and/or can't get something, they can check here and possibly set something up with the owner of what they need.

Just a thought... Anybody like the idea? Hate it? Any suggestions?

Note: This thought did come about because of my own need for materials, but I'm hoping other people would find such a service helpful...

AB '06: Alchemy-no-Jutsu (Winner for Best Script and Acting)
Venator is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-28-2003, 12:59 AM   #2
Mizuno Tenshi
Shiawase wa itsumo.

Talking

Sounds cool and all, but unlikely... whenever I can get a pair of falsies, I'm keeping 'em until they fall apart.
Wigs, that'd make sense. Or if someone has a costume, costume parts, clothing, etc. that doesn't fit anymore, or they don't use anymore. Then all would be good.
But please... no used gaffes, panties, and binding materials seem a bit iffy too... at least wash them first! mfg:

P-chan
Mizuno Tenshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2003, 12:59 AM   #3
yasafusa
FLAT AS A CAT

Quote:
Originally posted by Mizuno Tenshi
whenever I can get a pair of falsies, I'm keeping 'em until they fall apart. P-chan
Hee hee, that's not a pretty picture... *Um excuse me, is this yours?" *holds up nipple*

Quote:
Originally posted by Mizuno Tenshi
Wigs, that'd make sense. Or if someone has a costume, costume parts, clothing, etc. that doesn't fit anymore, or they don't use anymore. Then all would be good.
But please... no used gaffes, panties, and binding materials seem a bit iffy too... at least wash them first! mfg:
Yeah, the whole used undies thing at the Thrift shop REALLY GROSSES me out!
Unread 05-30-2003, 01:13 PM   #4
Menchi
Tee hee <3

i can see maybe a costume(s) or parts of a costume maybe a wig i dont know but i am weird abot things...*shrugs* buut if other ppl were willing to do that stuuff if coudl be interesting?
Menchi is offline   Reply With Quote