Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga

Unread 11-06-2007, 03:45 PM   #1
Cosplay Cyborg

Gravitation Anyone?

Hey there. Just wondering if anyone's ever cosplayed as someone from Gravi. I posted in the KKM cosplay thread like two second ago when I thought that Gravi should get some love too.

I wanna go as Shuichi for ALA. Almost as badly as I want to fix up my trademarked Cyborg 009 cosplay. I have a hot-pink wig that's perfect for Shuichi... But I have absolutely NO idea which costume of Shuichi's to cosplay with. The yellow and orange coat? The dog suit? The rolling suitcase? Leather? What should I do???
Cosplay Cyborg is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-06-2007, 07:44 PM   #2
pmastamonkmonk
BOOM. Headshot.

NO HOT PINK SHUICHI, PLEASE? His hair is not rabid psycho raver pink, it is much more subdued than that. A hot pink wig is better reserved for a Stephanie from Lazy Town cosplay.

If you really want to do it, then go for it, but I'd be much more pumped if I saw a Shuichi with a less... bold statement for his hair. If you're working on another cosplay, go for the one you view as the cheapest and fastest to do.

My token Gravitation cosplay is Reiji from the manga. Since Murakami-sama has no continuity at all, I picked and chose between her outfits and pulled one out (it's in my profile). I met her at Otakon this year and she fangirled over my costume. The translator told me that she never saw anyone do Reiji before, loved how I portrayed her, and said that my Bazooka and Name-tag were the perfect touch. Her manager almost groped me reaching for it! XD
pmastamonkmonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2007, 10:09 PM   #3
SailorAnime
Random Wanderer

I so want to see the suitcase version! DO IT!

I dunno, I kinda have a K-san cosplay but the wig I had for it was destroyed, so I'm postponing K until I get another one -_-
SailorAnime is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2007, 10:30 PM   #4
ChibiInuBaka
Live, Love, Die

O___O SUITCASE!!! Or the Bannana!! I've only seen the bananna like once and it was soo awesome!! XDD haha~~

=D I have a Ryuichi Sakuma cosplay but i havent really worn it or taken pictures in it

I'd Rather Live Than Live Forever.

Deviantart
ChibiInuBaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2007, 10:31 PM   #5
Envel
I'm a little teapot!

I agree with Monkmonk, Shuichi's hair isn't neon pink. It isn't even really that bright. Some Sharpie dyeing should fix that up right away, though.

My token gravi is my Ryuichi.
Envel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2007, 09:48 AM   #6
silver_wolf

Shuichi also dressed as a battery (http://www.lelola.net/gravitation/ss...n8.jpg)....but i also agree with what others have said..his identifying pink hair is not neon pink but a more natural darker pink.
silver_wolf is offline   Reply With Quote