Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Cosplay Suggestions

Unread 09-18-2014, 05:04 PM   #1
Taijiya

Who can I cosplay as? Help!

So I have two wigs.
One is a short white wig (That I used for my Soul cosplay) while the other is a short black one.
I already know I can do Soul for the white one. My friend suggested I do Zero for the white one and for the black wig she said I could go as Kyoya, Sebastian, Hibari and Izaya.
I'm still looking for other ideas (cause I can never think of all the anime characters I like) since I like having a lot of options to chose from. So help me please!
Taijiya is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread Yesterday, 12:26 PM   #2
kandell

Would the black one work for Kirito (SAO)? Cuz that would be an option. Or Haruka, from Free! Also Grey Fullbuster, from Fairy Tail.

I'm giving you all guys so far, but...Do you have a preference on if you cosplay a boy or girl? Also what level of difficulty are you looking for in a cosplay?
Facebook
AC Paradise
Twitter
kandell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Yesterday, 01:59 PM   #3
Taijiya

Quote:
Originally Posted by kandell View Post
Would the black one work for Kirito (SAO)? Cuz that would be an option. Or Haruka, from Free! Also Grey Fullbuster, from Fairy Tail.

I'm giving you all guys so far, but...Do you have a preference on if you cosplay a boy or girl? Also what level of difficulty are you looking for in a cosplay?
Yeah those are good one~ And no I have no preference, I cosplay as both male and female. I was seriously just looking for a list of characters. I want to do a simple one or two for this year but also start working on harder ones for next years con. ^^
Taijiya is offline   Reply With Quote