Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Cosplay Suggestions

Unread 12-11-2014, 11:31 AM   #1
TizzyMcWizzle

Modest cosplay suggestions that would suit me?

As of late I'm at a loss as far as cosplays go. So I've decided to come back here and ask all of you lovely folks for advice (I was on here for awhile but now I can't remember my account info). I am rather short (5'0) and very busty, and while I realize that there is no shortage of characters with a similar description, it's been getting kind of difficult to find characters that don't wear incredibly revealing outfits and I'm really not comfortable with that.

Some of the cosplays I've done include Mikuru (the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya), Mami (Madoka Magica) and Seras Victoria (Hellsing).

Any suggestions for future cosplays are welcome! Like I said, I don't really like showing skin. I little bit of leg is okay as long as it's not out there. But I am really uncomfortable showing my chest. Thanks in advance!
TizzyMcWizzle is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 12-19-2014, 10:55 AM   #2
LunaticLenny

I think Mami is a good choice, but do keep in mind if you find a character you want to cosplay but you think their outfit is a bit too revealing you can also try altering it to make it more modest. There's no shame in that and other people that prefer more modest cosplays will thank you for doing that.

Aside form that though, you could always look through the anime character database website for some ideas. I'm not exactly sure if you have any preferences for what the character looks like aside from height and such, but it's a good place to start!

I hope i could be of some help.
LunaticLenny is offline   Reply With Quote