Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Cosplay Suggestions

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3879 votes, 4.99 average.
Unread 07-02-2011, 06:47 AM   #15901
Elithium
Mau Mau

@Koufax : Well you could pull of someone from Hetalia axis powers. And it has a kinda big cast

Unread 07-02-2011, 07:50 AM   #15902
darkangel7410
FR057_F1R3

Quote:
Originally Posted by koufax View Post
Hi. So I've never cosplayed before and since I pretty much never watch anime anymore, I have no idea who to dress up as! I'm about 5'1 and 110 pounds with blonde hair and gray eyes. I usually wear glasses but I can be not lazy for once and put in some contacts. I'm going with friends (who have never cosplayed either) so something with a sizable cast would be cool. If we decide to be from the same series, that is.

So easy enough, yeah? I do, however, have a few more stipulations!

1. I want to crossplay! I essentially have the physique of a 12-year-old boy, so it's easier this way.
2. No wigs/color contacts, please. I'm cheap
3. A costume with long sleeves. (This isn't really a deal breaker, I'd just like to cover the tattoo on my left arm without makeup or something.)

I just got my hair cut, so enjoy these awky photo booth pictures!!!
-yaaaaaaaay
-herp derp

Aaaaaaand a couple without glasses!
-hi
-longing gaze

I realized that I am incapable of taking normal pictures. Oops.
Hell why not Tenchi Muyo, or Negima, heck go for bleach or naruto, even d grayman the choices are endless but from tenchi you could do washu heh throw in a lil cute it would not hurt

Just a Cosplayer who likes to make new friends....and steal more souls lol JK! Anyways I'm always looking for new cosplays so if you can think of anything let me know My pics and description here.
Ichigo Kurosaki *Bankai*-Bleach(95%)
Zero-VK (35%)

Lee Syaoran- Tsu.Chro.(0%)
darkangel7410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2011, 06:37 PM   #15903
koufax

Ahhhh thanks, you guys! I'll look into those! Any specific characters? There's so many to wade through Also, I guess I should specify that I am 18 and female and want to crossplay as a dude. My bad.
koufax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2011, 07:35 PM   #15904
darkangel7410
FR057_F1R3

Quote:
Ahhhh thanks, you guys! I'll look into those! Any specific characters? There's so many to wade through Also, I guess I should specify that I am 18 and female and want to crossplay as a dude. My bad.
Lol nah i got all that lol i'm just saying you do have a girlish face boyish boy or not *can't tell in the pics* but you'd make a hella cute Washu from Tenchi Muyo, but from D Grayman you could do Timothy Hearst if you want boy characters but you'd still make a good girl character as well have a lil faith lol...but as far as the others i listed just look around at the cast and see who you like

Just a Cosplayer who likes to make new friends....and steal more souls lol JK! Anyways I'm always looking for new cosplays so if you can think of anything let me know My pics and description here.
Zero-VK (35%)

Unread 07-02-2011, 10:06 PM   #15905
mogusq

Hi. A con's coming up in about four weeks, and I really want to cosplay someone, but I don't know who.
Here are my.. statistics? Just some physical information.
Height: 5' 7"~8"
Weight: 110 lbs.
I'm lanky and asian and tall. I don't have a big bust but it isn't nonexistent. My hair is black and I have straight bangs and short, neck-shoulder length hair, though I don't mind wearing a wig.
Just some photos, I've never cosplayed before: http://www.iaza.com/work/110703C/iaza14387959119900.png
http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...p/DSCN1255.jpg

I want to try going as either Madoka from Puella Magi (magical girl or school uniform) or Kirino from Oreimo. Do you think I can pull it off? Or are there any other characters I could do? I want it to be unique but not too flashy or anything. And identifiable.
mogusq is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2011, 01:18 AM   #15906
Aeternus

Quote:
Hi. So I've never cosplayed before and since I pretty much never watch anime anymore, I have no idea who to dress up as! I'm about 5'1 and 110 pounds with blonde hair and gray eyes. I usually wear glasses but I can be not lazy for once and put in some contacts. I'm going with friends (who have never cosplayed either) so something with a sizable cast would be cool. If we decide to be from the same series, that is.

So easy enough, yeah? I do, however, have a few more stipulations!

1. I want to crossplay! I essentially have the physique of a 12-year-old boy, so it's easier this way.
2. No wigs/color contacts, please. I'm cheap
3. A costume with long sleeves. (This isn't really a deal breaker, I'd just like to cover the tattoo on my left arm without makeup or something.)

I just got my hair cut, so enjoy these awky photo booth pictures!!!
-yaaaaaaaay
-herp derp

Aaaaaaand a couple without glasses!
-hi
-longing gaze

I realized that I am incapable of taking normal pictures. Oops.
Oh my goodness, with your glasses, you could totally pull off Takagi from Bakuman! The only thing is that I think he's supposed to be a bit tall? But then again, height should not be a huge deal with cosplay!

You could probably pull off a good Kida Masaomi from Durarara!!

There's Clain from Fractale.

Aaaaand...that's all I have, I think xD
Aeternus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2011, 03:02 AM   #15907
NEX-ESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay-Yo View Post
dude i just saw this today abit late but yeh you could do "Kambei Shimada" off samurai 7

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs5/i/200...by_DW3Girl.jpg
that act might work if i can grow a gotie , thanks dude will look into it
NEX-ESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2011, 03:08 AM   #15908
MikeyS2anime

Please tell me who i look like?

theres a pic of me i've never seen any anime characters that really look like me also please dont say anything negitive about how i look i have really low self asteem, i've always wanted to go to an anime convention since i was 13 and im 18 now and im trying to take the first steps to do it, so please tell me if you think i look like any anime characters =D
MikeyS2anime is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2011, 03:49 AM   #15909
darkangel7410
FR057_F1R3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogusq View Post
Hi. A con's coming up in about four weeks, and I really want to cosplay someone, but I don't know who.
Here are my.. statistics? Just some physical information.
Height: 5' 7"~8"
Weight: 110 lbs.
I'm lanky and asian and tall. I don't have a big bust but it isn't nonexistent. My hair is black and I have straight bangs and short, neck-shoulder length hair, though I don't mind wearing a wig.
Just some photos, I've never cosplayed before: http://www.iaza.com/work/110703C/iaza14387959119900.png
http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...p/DSCN1255.jpg

I want to try going as either Madoka from Puella Magi (magical girl or school uniform) or Kirino from Oreimo. Do you think I can pull it off? Or are there any other characters I could do? I want it to be unique but not too flashy or anything. And identifiable.
...you look 15...sorry just saying uh well let me get on my cosplay soap box and see what i can't spew off, OHHHHH ok i'm looking at the characters you mentioned now and the age/character persona match yeah whoops lmao sorry i'm wiped *tired as hell* ok um from Puella Magi you do prob better for the girl with the blue hair, and from Oreimo maybe yes on Kirino but prob more so the chick with the short hair and glasses, also you should try Konota from Lucky Star *YAY SAILOR FUKU* XD but her persona and your are not far off if not her maybe Miyuki chan *same anime* that's all for not *steps off soap box and passes out*

Zero-VK (35%)

Unread 07-03-2011, 05:41 AM   #15910
darkangel7410
FR057_F1R3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipwnedanoobonce View Post
Hiii I'm a fifteen year old semi-beginner-cosplayer. I already do 2 cosplays that are easy. (Rhyme from The world ends with you and Alois from Kuro.)

I want to expand my cosplay closet with people I look similar too.

Image: http://i52.tinypic.com/a3z9xc.jpg

People tend to tell me I look older, but I never believe them.

I'm open to all possible suggestions.
Your post is cleverly placed between two of mine and i did not see it...AT ALL till just now. I'm ashamed. uhhh well i body shot would be easyer to use but um lesse yeah no you really don't look 15 it's the cheek bones but that's purely face wise, ANYWAYS give me a sec to think....I think if you were to try you could maybe do Kisara from Kenichi t.m.d., or maybe Misaki from Angelic Layer? uh if you think you could pull it off, and hmm Kirie Kojima from Girls Bravo. Well that's about it for now i can try to give more later i suppose.

Zero-VK (35%)

Unread 07-03-2011, 05:42 AM   #15911
darkangel7410
FR057_F1R3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEX-ESS View Post
that act might work if i can grow a gotie , thanks dude will look into it
Dude...you can pull prob a few characters from Samurai 7 if you wanted to...i'd praise it. lmao

Zero-VK (35%)

Unread 07-03-2011, 09:53 AM   #15912
mogusq

Thanks I'll try. Do you think it would be hard for me to pull off Madoka herself? The pink-haired one.
mogusq is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2011, 01:42 PM   #15913
NaughtsApproach

I pop in here every once in a while hoping that finally someone will give me a character i look like...not just see that oh! that pic of you has blond hair so you should go as a blond person!
That isn't that i am asking for...i want to LOOK LIKE THE CHARACTER!

So if anyone can help..i would be very happy!
so here goes...

I am a 22 year old tall skinny female XD i am happy to go as a Male or Female.It does not matter to me. It also helps that i am kind of Androgynous looking...so i could looks like a boy or girl if i want, and pass for what i aim for.
I am 5'9" and 120 lbs
I don't have much curves...but i am not straight up and down.
I love wigs! so any hair color and length is good <3

here is a pic of my face
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y25...ahblahblah.jpg
and kind of from an angle...
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y25...20110703_3.jpg

I hope someone can find who i look like. I don't care how hard or easy the costume is, or if the character is from something i have or haven't watched, played, or read. If they look like me...body, height, face etc. i will look them up <3
thanks in advance

Western CO Cosplay group

:Website:
http://futagocosplay.wix.com/futagocosplay

:FaceBook page:
http://www.facebook.com/WeAreFutagoCosplay

Take a look at our pages!<3

OR My personal business page for any interest in Commissions
http://www.facebook.com/allisonsCustomCostumes

Last edited by NaughtsApproach : 07-03-2011 at 02:51 PM.
NaughtsApproach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2011, 04:40 PM   #15914
darkangel7410
FR057_F1R3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogusq View Post
Thanks I'll try. Do you think it would be hard for me to pull off Madoka herself? The pink-haired one.
u prob could but i only tend to suggest what people most look like. but the call of who u wanna play is solely up to u.

Zero-VK (35%)

Unread 07-03-2011, 04:46 PM   #15915
darkangel7410
FR057_F1R3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtsApproach View Post
I pop in here every once in a while hoping that finally someone will give me a character i look like...not just see that oh! that pic of you has blond hair so you should go as a blond person!
That isn't that i am asking for...i want to LOOK LIKE THE CHARACTER!

So if anyone can help..i would be very happy!
so here goes...

I am a 22 year old tall skinny female XD i am happy to go as a Male or Female.It does not matter to me. It also helps that i am kind of Androgynous looking...so i could looks like a boy or girl if i want, and pass for what i aim for.
I am 5'9" and 120 lbs
I don't have much curves...but i am not straight up and down.
I love wigs! so any hair color and length is good <3

here is a pic of my face
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y25...ahblahblah.jpg
and kind of from an angle...
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y25...20110703_3.jpg

I hope someone can find who i look like. I don't care how hard or easy the costume is, or if the character is from something i have or haven't watched, played, or read. If they look like me...body, height, face etc. i will look them up <3
thanks in advance
Well looking at just face pics i cant say too much but you do greatly resemble Nana *the rocker* from NANA really well, which in truth it's be easyer to give you more with diff pic's but lets see what i can't do, Also maybe Nami from One Piece, and you have a moderate resemblance to Kisaragi from Happy Lesson. If you dont think you look like these sorry but ya do lol. anyways i think blone hair suits you better

Zero-VK (35%)