Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Cosplay Suggestions

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 578 votes, 4.94 average.
Unread 09-03-2011, 02:54 AM   #16426
Hasn't-a-name
Hellevator Raver

Quote:
Originally Posted by EkoOtsurone View Post
Hey guys.

Just registered for Anime Detour and I was wondering who I should cosplay as.
http://kora-uciha.deviantart.com/art...mpty-245541353

I'm about 5'4 and usually wear glasses. I'm somewhere around 123lbs, give or take a pound. Pretty quiet unless we can find something to talk about and I'm usually ill-tempered.

Go crazy, bro.
Asuka Soryu (Evangelion) http://mechafans.com/upload/100-asuka-langley-soryu.jpg Granted, the plugsuit will definitely take some time, money, and experience, but you could def make her school uniform if the plugsuit just isn't an optionhttp://www.mycosplayclub.com/images/...9809798230.jpg
Hasn't-a-name is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-03-2011, 10:51 AM   #16427
BrittxxGalla

y2bhappy.tumblr.com/aboutme

(photos at link)

^ who would i be good to cosplay? willing to cut, dye or get extensions. also, i can get contacts.
BrittxxGalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2011, 11:52 AM   #16428
NyhteAngel13
Saya Mitarashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrittxxGalla View Post

(photos at link)

^ who would i be good to cosplay? willing to cut, dye or get extensions. also, i can get contacts.
well as long as your hair is straight you could probably pull off Ema Skye from Ace Attorney just off the top of my head
NyhteAngel13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2011, 01:45 PM   #16429
decinon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulspirit View Post
Here's a pic of me i was wondering if you guys had any suggestions because im goin to an anime convention in january and would like to cosplay. Thanks!
Afro Samurai.

I don't really know of any other black anime characters. And he is pretty friggin awesome.

None so far. I need some ideas
decinon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2011, 07:10 PM   #16430
BeccaTheCafekko

http://beccathecafekko.deviantart.com/ there's 2 pic of me on my DA

Height: 5ft
Weight:108lbs
Eye: brown (im fine with wearing contacts)
Hair: longish brown (im fine with dying or wearing a wig)
misc: im kinda big in the chest >_<

im fine with cross-dressing. im thinking about a hetalia cosplay but any and all suggestions are welcome ^^ thanks!
Unread 09-03-2011, 07:18 PM   #16431
Naome
Neko Nao

Hellow

This is me:

Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown-Green
Height: 1.61 cm
Weight: 57 K
Naome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2011, 08:07 PM   #16432
felbladex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulspirit View Post
Here's a pic of me i was wondering if you guys had any suggestions because im goin to an anime convention in january and would like to cosplay. Thanks!
Patrick Panther Spencer would work well, but Eyeshield 21 is not that common of an anime. Also, there are loads of game characters that'd work. Jax from Mortal Kombat is pretty iconic. If you let your hair grow out a bit (if you have time) you could pull off Sazh from ffxiii; body types are similar. Jacob from Mass Effect would also be easy to do if you don't care about being super accurate but want a cool character, I dunno how your "ab situation" is as he is super ripped. lmao

Last edited by felbladex : 09-03-2011 at 08:09 PM. Reason: Quoted the wrong person.
felbladex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2011, 01:49 AM   #16433
AmandaShotgun
Amanda Shotgun

http://i55.tinypic.com/2vdnxg1.jpg

I'm the one with green hair. But if you have any suggestions for a costume I could force my boyfriend into, that'd be great too. He's the other one in the picture.

I'd be pretty okay with crossplay but I don't really feel comfortable binding my chest (it's rather hard for me to do even with a small chest). I might be willing to get a wig when I have money, but I currently don't have any. But I'm sure with green hair it shouldn't be hard to find something to cosplay. Also I have a facial piercing (my lip) that can't be taken out for another few months. Barely noticeable, but if you could find a character with a lip piercing, I'd have to call you an angel. Sadly I don't think there are any, but I can hope.

Thanks in advance.

Armageddicon 2012
Day 1: Harley Quinn (Arkham City)
Day 2: Kitana (Mortal Kombat 9)
Day 3: Too tired to get dressed

Last edited by AmandaShotgun : 09-04-2011 at 01:51 AM. Reason: Spelling error
AmandaShotgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2011, 01:38 PM   #16434
PrinceScoobert
Destiny Islands Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasn't-a-name View Post
I instantly thought of the 11th Doctor, from Doctor Who http://unrealityshout.com/files/imag...att-smith1.jpg

You'd need to cut your hair somewhat, but Matt Smith's is the same color and similarly disheveled

Also, Gambit (X-Men) http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-OsantE5ilJ...0/gambit-5.jpg

If he decided to do Eleven, I would have to find and hug him. Even though Ten is my fave, he could definitely pull off Eleven.

You hear that, decinon?? ELEVEN!! Or Gambit. He'll cool too.
Loki (Thor)
Donnie Darko
Harry Potter
Tintin
Kat - DmC
Asami Sato - Legend of Korra

Cosplays Planned:
Ariel - The Little Mermaid
Sora - KH: DDD
Jim Kirk - Star Trek: 2009
PrinceScoobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2011, 03:41 PM   #16435
darkangel7410
FR057_F1R3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaShotgun View Post
http://i55.tinypic.com/2vdnxg1.jpg

I'm the one with green hair. But if you have any suggestions for a costume I could force my boyfriend into, that'd be great too. He's the other one in the picture.

I'd be pretty okay with crossplay but I don't really feel comfortable binding my chest (it's rather hard for me to do even with a small chest). I might be willing to get a wig when I have money, but I currently don't have any. But I'm sure with green hair it shouldn't be hard to find something to cosplay. Also I have a facial piercing (my lip) that can't be taken out for another few months. Barely noticeable, but if you could find a character with a lip piercing, I'd have to call you an angel. Sadly I don't think there are any, but I can hope.

Thanks in advance.
Well to be up front about it, there are some but finding them will but all but impossible. HOW EVER, i can look for some ideas for the both of you but a con with out money is only as fun as your imagination is. Girls are easier for me to place idk why but yeah, Bridget Verdant aka "Lettuce Midorikawa" from Tokyo Mew Mew and you luck out with the glasses on that one, Mitsuki Siina from Akaneiro ni Somaru Saka, one of the Sailor Scouts Neptune or Pluto, Amber from Darker than Black, that's about it for now so hope that maybe helped.

Just a Cosplayer who likes to make new friends....and steal more souls lol JK! Anyways I'm always looking for new cosplays so if you can think of anything let me know My pics and description here.
Ichigo Kurosaki *Bankai*-Bleach(95%)
Zero-VK (35%)

Lee Syaoran- Tsu.Chro.(0%)
darkangel7410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2011, 03:54 PM   #16436
Soulspirit

thanks guys
Soulspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2011, 03:55 PM   #16437
Soulspirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by felbladex View Post
Patrick Panther Spencer would work well, but Eyeshield 21 is not that common of an anime. Also, there are loads of game characters that'd work. Jax from Mortal Kombat is pretty iconic. If you let your hair grow out a bit (if you have time) you could pull off Sazh from ffxiii; body types are similar. Jacob from Mass Effect would also be easy to do if you don't care about being super accurate but want a cool character, I dunno how your "ab situation" is as he is super ripped. lmao
Abs are a bit flabby at the moment lol but ill see if i can try one of those
Unread 09-04-2011, 03:55 PM   #16438
darkangel7410
FR057_F1R3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrittxxGalla View Post

(photos at link)

Well one i could kinda see is Kaede Saito from Angelic Layer, Mutsuki Ichimonji, Yayoi Sanzenin, and Fumitsuki Nanakorobi from Happy Lesson, Naru Narusegawa from Love Hina, also you'd do Minato Nagase from Akaneiro ni Somaru Saka great justice, and for now unless you want more i'll leave you with that.

Just a Cosplayer who likes to make new friends....and steal more souls lol JK! Anyways I'm always looking for new cosplays so if you can think of anything let me know My pics and description here.
Zero-VK (35%)

Unread 09-04-2011, 03:57 PM   #16439
Soulspirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by decinon View Post
Afro Samurai.

I don't really know of any other black anime characters. And he is pretty friggin awesome.
Yeah i agree hes awesome! that was one i planned to fall on either him or ninja ninja if i could find a better person to cosplay
Unread 09-04-2011, 04:10 PM   #16440
darkangel7410
FR057_F1R3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naome View Post
Hellow

This is me:

Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown-Green
Height: 1.61 cm
Weight: 57 K
One good one i could see you as is Kaori Misaka from Kanon, i'll list more later need time to think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSakuBaku View Post
Pic 1
Pic 2

Here is a picture of my face and hair. I'm about 5'9", so I'm pretty tall for a girl and I have greyish/blue/jade colored eyes. Part of what I'm having a hard time finding is a character that not only looks like me, but also has a bigger sized chest. I'm actually brand new to cosplaying, but I still want to put a ton of effort into my first costume and make it as accurate as possible.
I'd prefer not to wear a wig since money isn't exactly plentiful, but I can if I need to.

Will not do:
Sailor Moon
Misa Amane
Really Skimpy Outfits
SO HOWS THIS FOR NON SKIMPY HUH lol jk but how about Sabre from Fate/Stay Night, or Ferris Eris from The Legend of the Legendary Heroes, More suggestions later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EkoOtsurone View Post
Hey guys.

Just registered for Anime Detour and I was wondering who I should cosplay as.
http://kora-uciha.deviantart.com/art...mpty-245541353

I'm about 5'4 and usually wear glasses. I'm somewhere around 123lbs, give or take a pound. Pretty quiet unless we can find something to talk about and I'm usually ill-tempered.

Go crazy, bro.
Well well, idk lets see what i got for ya, the pic link posted has hella bad flash on it i mean like AHHH MY EYES...BUT I'll suggest what i can, Rei Miyamoto From H.O.D., Sharon Rainsworth from Pandora Hearts, and Sayuri Kurata from Kanon. That's it for now

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaTheCafekko View Post
http://beccathecafekko.deviantart.com/ there's 2 pic of me on my DA

Height: 5ft
Weight:108lbs
Eye: brown (im fine with wearing contacts)
Hair: longish brown (im fine with dying or wearing a wig)
misc: im kinda big in the chest >_<

im fine with cross-dressing. im thinking about a hetalia cosplay but any and all suggestions are welcome ^^ thanks!
Well you seem proud of your chest LMAO jk that's a good thing means your comfortable with yourself, but i'm kinda screwed on this one...Maybe Ringo Noyamano from Air Gear * the bust is as such HAHAH* uh, Melfina from Outlaw Star and i think you would do her well, Fumitsuki Nanakorobi from Happy Lesson as well, and also the last one Yuuhi Katagiri from Akaneiro ni Somaru Saka. Hope it helps.

Zero-VK (35%)

Last edited by Michi : 09-07-2011 at 04:18 PM. Reason: merging 4 posts in a row