Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Cosplay Suggestions

Reply
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3192 votes, 4.99 average.
Unread 10-17-2011, 04:52 PM   #16756
AcidBurn540
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1
Who Should I Cosplay?

Need help on deciding a cosplay for next year's animazement! Short haired cp's would be preferable as me and wigs do not get along! Thanks! 268459_10150328233381802_673681801_9538129_4357830_n.jpg
AcidBurn540 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 10-17-2011, 08:37 PM   #16757
Necromance
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 35
@ KiraraNamidachi
I came up with Anthy Himemiya (Revuliotonary girl Utena), Crona (Soul Eater), and Krahe (Princess Tutu)
Necromance is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2011, 11:53 PM   #16758
KiraraNamidachi
kiracchan~
 
KiraraNamidachi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Necromance View Post
@ KiraraNamidachi
I came up with Anthy Himemiya (Revuliotonary girl Utena), Crona (Soul Eater), and Krahe (Princess Tutu)
Thanks I think I'll go for Crona <3
KiraraNamidachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2011, 11:59 PM   #16759
kuroki-neko
A hero reborn
 
kuroki-neko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,179
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroki-neko View Post
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/...type=3&theater

that is the most recent pic of me

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/...type=1&theater

here me as squall from aki con 2011 but now i cut my hair shorter in the back

age:20
height:5'6
weight: 130lbs
skin typeale
body type: muscluar/athletic

im willing to dye my hair

my past cosplays
kakashi (naruto)
roy mustang (full metal alchmist)
kaname kuran ( vampire knight )
squall leonhart (final fantasy 8 )
i don't mind cutting my hair also and i can't decide on a cosplay i need help
kuroki-neko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2011, 11:20 AM   #16760
MikiBrea
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 7
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...441500710.jpg/
(Face)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...g5827copy.jpg/
(Profile ish.)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/827/img5698c.jpg/
(Reddish brown/blonde shorter hair.)

Height: 5 foot 9 inches.
Weight: 140lbs
Body Type: Small bust and wider hips, long legs.
Skin color: Freckles (Can be covered) pale with red undertones
Noticeable facial features: Larger nose.
Hair color: Blond/reddish
Eye color: Dark blue
Notes: I am willing to dye my hair any color but black and platnum, I would prefer to not have to buy a wig. I will Crossplay. I'm not too comfortable in midrift showing cosplays. Thanks for any suggestions!
MikiBrea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2011, 11:22 AM   #16761
KiraraNamidachi
kiracchan~
 
KiraraNamidachi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroki-neko View Post
i don't mind cutting my hair also and i can't decide on a cosplay i need help
Rather than cutting/colouring your hair, I suggest buying wigs :3
Uhm, I can imagine you cosplaying as Hibari (Katekyo Hitman Reborn), Suzaku (Code Geass), Romano or Greece (Hetalia) and Light (Death Note). Yep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidBurn540 View Post
Need help on deciding a cosplay for next year's animazement! Short haired cp's would be preferable as me and wigs do not get along! Thanks! Attachment 36778
I'd say Kanbaru (Bakemonogatari), Meiko (Vocaloid), Sousei Seki (Rozen Maiden), maybe Kyoko (Katekyo Hitman Reborn).

Hope this helped :3
__________________
~Kiracchan's Cosplays~
Matryoshka!Miku
Tsuna Sawada
Crona
Gijinka!Sonic
White 2

<3

Last edited by KiraraNamidachi : 10-18-2011 at 02:54 PM.
KiraraNamidachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2011, 06:59 PM   #16762
MikiBrea
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroki-neko View Post
i don't mind cutting my hair also and i can't decide on a cosplay i need help
I think your hair and what you described for your body type would be perfect for Suzaku Kururugi from Code Geass. He has several different outfits to choose from as well.
MikiBrea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2011, 08:08 PM   #16763
serahxxx
we are the dead
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikiBrea View Post
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...441500710.jpg/
(Face)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...g5827copy.jpg/
(Profile ish.)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/827/img5698c.jpg/
(Reddish brown/blonde shorter hair.)

Height: 5 foot 9 inches.
Weight: 140lbs
Body Type: Small bust and wider hips, long legs.
Skin color: Freckles (Can be covered) pale with red undertones
Noticeable facial features: Larger nose.
Hair color: Blond/reddish
Eye color: Dark blue
Notes: I am willing to dye my hair any color but black and platnum, I would prefer to not have to buy a wig. I will Crossplay. I'm not too comfortable in midrift showing cosplays. Thanks for any suggestions!
You would be the cutest Astrid (from How to Train Your Dragon) ever!
serahxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2011, 11:50 PM   #16764
catmegan
Is it show and tell time?
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by serahxxx View Post
You would be the cutest Astrid (from How to Train Your Dragon) ever!
I second this comment. You would be a great Astrid.
catmegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2011, 04:28 AM   #16765
rampuz92
My name is BAKA :P
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1
Me

I just looking for ideas

some facts:
my eye is green/blue whit a hint of yellow in the center (can go whit contacts)
hair: normally black/ dark brown

I prefer to cross dress as boys, wig is not a problem

I'm open for any suggestions
rampuz92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2011, 09:05 AM   #16766
MikiBrea
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 7
Thanks guys! I honestly never thought about doing her at all. ^^
MikiBrea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2011, 12:38 PM   #16767
kuroki-neko
A hero reborn
 
kuroki-neko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,179
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraraNamidachi View Post
Rather than cutting/colouring your hair, I suggest buying wigs :3
Uhm, I can imagine you cosplaying as Hibari (Katekyo Hitman Reborn), Suzaku (Code Geass), Romano or Greece (Hetalia) and Light (Death Note). Yep.


I'd say Kanbaru (Bakemonogatari), Meiko (Vocaloid), Sousei Seki (Rozen Maiden), maybe Kyoko (Katekyo Hitman Reborn).

Hope this helped :3
thanks
kuroki-neko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2011, 12:53 PM   #16768
kuroki-neko
A hero reborn
 
kuroki-neko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,179
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikiBrea View Post
I think your hair and what you described for your body type would be perfect for Suzaku Kururugi from Code Geass. He has several different outfits to choose from as well.
thanks (E would i look good as zuko from avatar?

Last edited by kuroki-neko : 10-21-2011 at 12:33 PM.
kuroki-neko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2011, 03:38 PM   #16769
PockyStixx
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 18


I've wanted to cosplay either Rikku from FFX or Yuna from FFX2. Could I pull either of those off? If so, which one better? I would go all out and buy circle lens for either and I'm good with makup. Any other suggestions are welcome.
PockyStixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2011, 03:45 PM   #16770
brisk167
Registered User
 
brisk167's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 19
need help in deciding on what should I cosplay as

Gender: Male, not into crossplay
Hair: Black
Eyes: Dark Brown
Height: 5'6" (170cm) i think im not sure exactly maybe 5'7
Weight: 130 LBS.
body type: skinny

I could wear wigs or contacts if that helps
these are two pictures of me one casual and the one where I actually did my hair was for a performance
Attached Images
File Type: jpg me dance.jpg (62.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg me school.JPG (100.2 KB, 0 views)
brisk167 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 12 (0 members and 12 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:17 AM.


Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.