Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Cosplay Suggestions

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3789 votes, 4.99 average.
Unread 01-06-2012, 12:12 PM   #17176
iritlus

thnx for the suggestions . wow if i had a boyfriend id make him go as roy and id be riza-hawkeye. dreaming..... that could be awsome lol. i didnt see hetalia but it is an option.
thnx again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creampuff View Post
@ der achte amsel; Japan from APH, Yukio from Ao no Exorcist, Hibari or Lambo from Reborn, Komui from D.Gray-man, Izaya from Durarara!, Ryuji from Toradora, or Ishida from Bleach. :3 Hope you'll find someone you like!

@ iritlus; I can see you as Riza (FMA), Belarus or Hungary (Hetalia), and maybe someone from Disney movies... Tinkerbell, Rapunzel too c:

@ CookieFruit; the DA link doesn't work @w@ from your description, I think you'd make a cute Mio from K-On, Seychelles or Taiwan from Hetalia, Rin from Fate/stay night, Haruhi Suzumiya (long haired vrs.).

@ cphantasm89; you'd make such an awesome Suguro from Ao no Exorcist *__________* your face is perfect for him! Tyki Mikk would be cool, too.

Theeen, this is me:
http://i52.tinypic.com/skxgfr.jpg,
http://i55.tinypic.com/qyd5pk.jpg.
5.6'', 106 lbs, willing to wear wigs and contacts/crossplay.
Someone has advices? :3
iritlus is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-06-2012, 02:50 PM   #17177
darkangel7410
FR057_F1R3

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdolsCosplay View Post
here is me on halloween 2011, let me know if it suits me :P
It suits you but with the hair try to straiten it more and maybe look it to the top mask piece to finish it off but it seems to fit your look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke Octavian View Post
I have quite a few of my cosplays for the year locked in, but I'm always looking for ideas of other characters I can cosplay in the future. I'd love to hear suggestions people have.

Height: 5'11"
Weight: 165 pounds, slender build. But I am working out extensively for Bang Shishigami cosplay, so that'll be athletic build come spring.
Hair: Dark Brown
Wigs: Yes
Eyes: Dark Green/Hazel
Contacts: Yes

I'm okay at sewing, but not scared of a challenge.

I'm also fine with glasses, prosthetic.

I'd be okay with crossplay, but I'd need a lot of makeup to cover my afternoon shadow and don't think I'd look to good at it.
YOU sir....hmmmm in the facial area and body type i figure you can do Tenchi from Tenchi Muyo, Yutaka Kōno from Darker Than Black fits you style wise and moderately persona wise, and lastly Chitose Hitotose from Happy Lesson. I figure he is someone you can do closest to your style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STACYLOVE View Post
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 120
Wigs: Yeah!
Crossplay: YES.
Sewing skills: Yep.

My hair is shorter now, so I can't use my real hair anymore
This one is out of the blue but i have no doubt in your ability to do this one near flawless, Blanche from Angelic Layer is a good look for you and stylish as well. Uzuki Shitenno from Happy Lesson is someone you could have a lot of fun with and meets your height more so, *face palm* hahahahahahah i just found one to have more fun with then i'll give you one more so your getting 4 this go around XP Lisa Fukuyama from Girls bravo is a cute fun cosplay i could see you in. Yukiko Hirohara from 11 eyes is a BEAST character and you'd do her perfectly. Hope you like these.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karae View Post
Looking for a new cosplay My last was Death from the Sandman comics, but I've cut my hair. Any ideas would be great - willing to crossplay, but I'd prefer not to use a wig.

Pic:NA >.<

Further details: I'm 5 feet tall and pretty curvy, weigh in at 53 kg. Late teens Revealing stuff is fine, but can't do contacts (already have prescription - too expensive to get colour prescription!). Glasses are fine.
Congrats on the random hair lol . Uhhh well this one will be a doosy hmm. Shiori Misaka from Kanon, Ryou Fujibayashi from Clannad is a good one, no worries on the contacts no cosplay is ever perfect really. And lastly i will figure you could do a good Saki from Steel Angel Kurumi. hope you like em.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michi View Post
I've posted and given suggestions more than once over the years, you know. Also I like how you replied directly to me and then immediately did exactly what I said not to. Please stop double posting! Not to single you out, but I think you do it the most.

Might be cliche, but I immediately thought Rikku from Final Fantasy X.

This thread is for suggestions on future cosplays, not for critiques on how your costume came out! Please go here for that: http://www.cosplay.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67

Kyouichi Saionji from Shoujo Kakumei/Revolutionary Girl Utena.

No wig makes things pretty tough, as your hair is quite unique! If you were willing to try a wig, I think you'd be a cute Rydia from Final Fantasy IV.
To be honest i dont really double post i just post an move to the next person. I've not really used Multiquote before now and did not know how to use it but played with it until i figured it out, was not sure thats what you meant though *refer to top sentence in my defense that's what i thought anyways*. anyways. Back to the top to suggest . and i cant post quotes with multiple images grrrr, just found out when i tried to post this. *face palm* FAIL

Just a Cosplayer who likes to make new friends....and steal more souls lol JK! Anyways I'm always looking for new cosplays so if you can think of anything let me know My pics and description here.
Ichigo Kurosaki *Bankai*-Bleach(95%)
Zero-VK (35%)

Lee Syaoran- Tsu.Chro.(0%)
darkangel7410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2012, 07:58 PM   #17178
intherain93
moe = essential factor

Height: 5'2''
Weight: 116lb.
Nationality: Caucasian
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Skin: Pale
Other:
FRECKLES. Not bad most of the year, but in summer they're everywhere.
Also, small bust- 32A, so no characters with giant chests -_-
Wigs: yes
Contacts: yes
Glasses: yes
Crossplay: Dont mind, but Usually look like a child when I do, due to my round jaw.
Revealing: Preferably not.
Sewing skills: Average.. If I set my mind to it, I can do it. Spare time is the issue with me

intherain93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2012, 11:49 PM   #17179
darkangel7410
FR057_F1R3

Quote:
Originally Posted by intherain93 View Post
Height: 5'2''
Weight: 116lb.
Nationality: Caucasian
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Skin: Pale
Other:
FRECKLES. Not bad most of the year, but in summer they're everywhere.
Also, small bust- 32A, so no characters with giant chests -_-
Glasses: yes
Crossplay: Dont mind, but Usually look like a child when I do, due to my round jaw.
Revealing: Preferably not.
Sewing skills: Average.. If I set my mind to it, I can do it. Spare time is the issue with me

Karinka from Steel Angel Kurumi2 because the outfit is less revealing then from the first one. Nagisa Furukawa from Clannad is a good one for you too, Yuka Minase from 11eyes interesting but not too complex, thats about all i have for ya so sorry. Hope you like what i threw out.

Just a Cosplayer who likes to make new friends....and steal more souls lol JK! Anyways I'm always looking for new cosplays so if you can think of anything let me know My pics and description here.
Zero-VK (35%)

Last edited by darkangel7410 : 01-06-2012 at 11:57 PM.
Unread 01-06-2012, 11:50 PM   #17180
ChibiBex
Oh how fancy.

Just curious on what other people see me as.

5'2''
115lb
Willing to wear contacts and wigs
I'm also willing to accept male characters.

Soul Eater: Death The Kid

Final Fantasy X-2: Lulu & Paine

Digimon: Angewoman
ChibiBex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2012, 12:11 AM   #17181
darkangel7410
FR057_F1R3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiBex View Post
Just curious on what other people see me as.

5'2''
115lb
Willing to wear contacts and wigs
I'm also willing to accept male characters.
I've seen you on here before...Hmmmm i wonder what i suggested last time if so? LESSE what i has for you, Ringo from Air Gear. Mimiru from .Hack//Sign, Naru Narusegawa from Love Hina, and also maybe Misuzu Kusakabe from 11eyes. I could give more but i'll see if you like these.

Zero-VK (35%)

Unread 01-07-2012, 12:20 AM   #17182
ChibiBex
Oh how fancy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkangel7410 View Post
I've seen you on here before...Hmmmm i wonder what i suggested last time if so? LESSE what i has for you, Ringo from Air Gear. Mimiru from .Hack//Sign, Naru Narusegawa from Love Hina, and also maybe Misuzu Kusakabe from 11eyes. I could give more but i'll see if you like these.
I have a horrible memory so I have no idea if I posted in here before.
Those are some pretty good suggestions, yes I would like to hear more if you have any.

Soul Eater: Death The Kid

Final Fantasy X-2: Lulu & Paine

Digimon: Angewoman
ChibiBex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2012, 12:27 AM   #17183
darkangel7410
FR057_F1R3

If i think of any i'll give you some. But hope you like those ideas as well.

Zero-VK (35%)

Unread 01-07-2012, 01:06 AM   #17184
skulliepandaaa

Hey everyone! I thought I'd give this a try since I want to try two cosplays for Otakon 2012, but I have no idea who else to be! any suggestions? ^^

this is me: http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/g...106-004423.jpg

Height: 5'2"
Weight: 96lbs
Wigs: Yes
Crossplay: Probably not
Revealing: Sure/yes
Sewing skills: None at all lol
Bust: 32A, but if there's a busty character suggestion, I don't mind.
Glasses: Yea I wear glasses as well so that's fine

Mami Tomoe (Madoka Magica): 100%

Oerba Dia Vanille (FF 13): 0%

Last edited by skulliepandaaa : 01-07-2012 at 03:40 AM. Reason: needed a different picture
skulliepandaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2012, 05:42 AM   #17185
Creampuff
fluffy cake of evil.

New pics, suggestions needed! w

Height: 5.6'.
Body type: 108 lbs. Slender, totally flat-chested.
Wigs/contacts/crossplay: sure! Male characters are actually preferred.
Favourite manga/anime: D.Gray-man, Kuroshitsuji, Host Club, Ao no Exorcist.

Thank you.

@ skulliepandaaa: you have such a beautiful smile :3 you'd make a cool Yoruichi (Bleach). Seychelles from Hetalia or Yoko Littner would also work.
@ ChibiBex: Mikuru Asahina, Mami Tomoe, Rin (or Len) Kagamine, Suiseiseki or Shinku from Rozen Maiden, Victorique from Gosick.
@ intherain93: you remind me a lot of Winry from FMA! I also suggest Shiemi (Ao no Exorcist), Haruhi Suzumiya, and Miki or Teto from Vocaloid.
Creampuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2012, 09:25 AM   #17186
zk521

Basically, my friend has lately been upset that no matter how much effort she puts into her cosplays, she can't find any characters she looks enough like, that someone might actually mistake her for, for a second. So I thought I'd try finding some suggestions for what kind of cosplay she should do that she could very much accurately look like! Personally only suggestions I have were Idris and Bellatrix (doctor who and harry potter) but need more suggestions. Here's some pics of her cosplayed, crossplayed, etc.

height: 5'8
weight: 135
bust: Flat as an ironing board.
Wigs: She loves them, and knows to style them.
Contacts: Yes, but has astigmatism so choices are limited (she doesnt want to piggyback them)
Crossplay: Half the time!
Revealing: If it matches her enough, yes.
Sewing skills: She can knit, and do alterations to clothing to make em work only, but willing to learn if she finds a character she can pull off near photoperfectly.

zk521 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2012, 12:28 PM   #17187
radish-growing

I definitely would love to hear different cosplay ideas for myself (I want another project for the next con I attend). I'm just not sure what to choose...
(-^□^-)

photo: here
Height: 5'5''
Body type: curvy-ish, 136-ish lbs, bust is 34C (which can sometimes be problematic since I love to crossplay)
Hair: Blonde & curly~ (short too)
Eyes: Gray/Blue (really depends on the lighting, but they usually photograph a lighter color)
Skin: Super pale
Revealing: eh, not as much
Crossplay: Love it!!
Sewing skills: yes! I can sew pretty well!

Thank you for the suggestions!
UK's Flying Mint Bunny (Hetalia): 60%
Iceland (Hetalia): 30%

Cosplay & Photography
DA: radish-growing

Ichi-go Ichi-e. One time, one meeting.
radish-growing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2012, 05:57 PM   #17188
LluviaSarcasm
Tall, Dark and Bishoujo

Hey, I thought I'd give this a try too, sounds like fun!
height: 5'10'' (178cm)
body type: straight, hardly any curves
wigs and contact lenses: Absolutely!
I'm open to male and female characters. Hardly any females suit me, since I'm pretty tall for a girl.^^ Oh, and I can't really pull of cutesy things 'cause of that. I also have almond shaped eyes.

Pics: http://datamexx.onlinewelten.com/him...w&e=1325976760
http://datamexx.onlinewelten.com/him...g&e=1325976760
http://datamexx.onlinewelten.com/him...e=1325 977368
(Sorry for the unconventional website.^^)
LluviaSarcasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2012, 08:26 PM   #17189
darkangel7410
FR057_F1R3

OMG too many posts >.> i'll get to some of you guys...maybe all idk...we shall see

Zero-VK (35%)

Last edited by darkangel7410 : 01-07-2012 at 08:29 PM.
Unread 01-07-2012, 08:59 PM   #17190
RainyRave

I doubt anything would fit me, but I have been meaning to do a cosplay and it wouldn't hurt to see whatever suits me.

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile...77742874_n.jpg
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...440741_n.j pg

Either I get Barrett or Rude from FFVII, but I doubt I'll grow out my hair (I don't really look too good like that).
RainyRave is offline   Reply With Quote