Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Cosplay Suggestions

Reply
Thread Tools
Unread 03-07-2012, 11:35 AM   #17596
Gunslinger1888
Registered User
 
Gunslinger1888's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 275
Looking for ideas for a new cosplay.

I'm 5"11" and 200 lbs.

I am open to wearing a wig, but can not wear contact lenses. Just can't get the darn things in. I would prefer ideas for cosplays that aren't too bulky as it gets hot here in GA.

Any suggestions for a cosplay that suits me would be appreciated.
Gunslinger1888 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 03-07-2012, 12:36 PM   #17597
lizzylizzard66
Registered User
 
lizzylizzard66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunslinger1888 View Post
Looking for ideas for a new cosplay.

I'm 5"11" and 200 lbs.

I am open to wearing a wig, but can not wear contact lenses. Just can't get the darn things in. I would prefer ideas for cosplays that aren't too bulky as it gets hot here in GA.

Any suggestions for a cosplay that suits me would be appreciated.
could see you doing a shino cosplay, shigure sohma, ichigo, grimmjow, ect...
__________________
:3~Konichiwa Everyone :3~
~cosplay and anime fan for 4yrs~
Cosplays
~Neko cosplay @ A-Kon 2011~
lizzylizzard66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2012, 12:58 PM   #17598
Kiii_chan
Japanese Cowboy Hero~
 
Kiii_chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 51
Hi everyone! I'd like some advice..

Here's my face;
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...120229_005.jpg

I'm quite tall.. around 5" 9 and weigh around 170 lbs.
I'm currently working on Crimson Viper but I would like some other ideas for the future! :3

I mainly like fighting and comic characters but all suggestions are welcome
I wear wigs and contacts ^^
Kiii_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2012, 01:04 PM   #17599
lizzylizzard66
Registered User
 
lizzylizzard66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 79
anyone that needs advice since ive been replying message me
__________________
:3~Konichiwa Everyone :3~
~cosplay and anime fan for 4yrs~
Cosplays
~Neko cosplay @ A-Kon 2011~
lizzylizzard66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2012, 01:06 PM   #17600
lizzylizzard66
Registered User
 
lizzylizzard66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiii_chan View Post
Hi everyone! I'd like some advice..

Here's my face;
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...120229_005.jpg

I'm quite tall.. around 5" 9 and weigh around 170 lbs.
I'm currently working on Crimson Viper but I would like some other ideas for the future! :3

I mainly like fighting and comic characters but all suggestions are welcome
I wear wigs and contacts ^^
sonya blade, black cat, cassandra or sophitia soul calibur, zelda, ect...
__________________
:3~Konichiwa Everyone :3~
~cosplay and anime fan for 4yrs~
Cosplays
~Neko cosplay @ A-Kon 2011~
lizzylizzard66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2012, 01:13 PM   #17601
Diana_Sakura
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiii_chan View Post
Hi everyone! I'd like some advice..

Here's my face;
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...120229_005.jpg

I'm quite tall.. around 5" 9 and weigh around 170 lbs.
I'm currently working on Crimson Viper but I would like some other ideas for the future! :3

I mainly like fighting and comic characters but all suggestions are welcome
I wear wigs and contacts ^^
Hmm..how about Maki or Karin from Street Fighter!
Or Cassandra from Soul Calibur
__________________
Facebook Twitter
Tumblr

Planned Cosplay:
Mizore Shirayuki
Yuki Cross/Kuran
Orihime Inoue (arrancar)
Rukia/Orihime (school uniform)

Moka Akashiya (Outer Ver.)
Yoruichi
Kallen Kouzuki

Last edited by Diana_Sakura : 03-07-2012 at 01:16 PM.
Diana_Sakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2012, 01:14 PM   #17602
LluviaSarcasm
Tall, Dark and Bishoujo
 
LluviaSarcasm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,486
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiii_chan View Post
Hi everyone! I'd like some advice..

Here's my face;
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...120229_005.jpg

I'm quite tall.. around 5" 9 and weigh around 170 lbs.
I'm currently working on Crimson Viper but I would like some other ideas for the future! :3

I mainly like fighting and comic characters but all suggestions are welcome
I wear wigs and contacts ^^
Mei Terumi and Kurenai from Naruto
Megumi from Shiki
Agnes Joubert from Tiger & Bunny (Seriously, that's your anime mirror image!)
Teresa from Claymore
Jun Kaze from Zone-00
Iris Hepburn and Bianchi from Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Black Gold Saw from Black Rock Shooter
Witchblade
Wonder Woman
Black Cat
__________________

~ ♥ ~
| Facebook | Tumblr | WorldCosplay |
~ ♥ ~
LluviaSarcasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2012, 01:38 PM   #17603
Kiii_chan
Japanese Cowboy Hero~
 
Kiii_chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 51
Thanks for the suggestions everyone!!
Kiii_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2012, 02:28 PM   #17604
lizzylizzard66
Registered User
 
lizzylizzard66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 79
this is one of my friends he needs suggestions for cosplay

he is hyper and energetic and is sometime perverted but if funny so he needs suggestions he doesnt mind contacts or wigs
__________________
:3~Konichiwa Everyone :3~
~cosplay and anime fan for 4yrs~
Cosplays
~Neko cosplay @ A-Kon 2011~
lizzylizzard66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2012, 02:35 PM   #17605
LluviaSarcasm
Tall, Dark and Bishoujo
 
LluviaSarcasm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,486
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzylizzard66 View Post
this is one of my friends he needs suggestions for cosplay

he is hyper and energetic and is sometime perverted but if funny so he needs suggestions he doesnt mind contacts or wigs
OMG! Perfect Shinpachi from Gintama!
__________________

~ ♥ ~
| Facebook | Tumblr | WorldCosplay |
~ ♥ ~
LluviaSarcasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2012, 03:19 PM   #17606
BlueOrichalon
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1
Hi there! I am new to cosplay.com. I eventually want to try cosplay in the future once I've saved up some money to spend on costume items. For now, I was just curious to see which anime characters I look like, and what their costumes would be. I look like this:

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r...a/P1040713.jpg

and this

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r...307761 _n.jpg

For now, I'll stick with female characters. I would like my first cosplay to be of a character that looks like me. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to PM me or respond here. Good luck to everyone!
BlueOrichalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2012, 03:26 PM   #17607
OrganicPancakes
KaiKai
 
OrganicPancakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 55


Other Info:
Height; 5'4"
Eyes; green

Energetic and sometimes shy, I can be reeeaaallllyyyy lame at times xD
Sometimes Imma li'l pervy :3 But not horribly. I also sing........(random fact)
OrganicPancakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2012, 10:03 PM   #17608
Rinkia
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueOrichalon View Post
Hi there! I am new to cosplay.com. I eventually want to try cosplay in the future once I've saved up some money to spend on costume items. For now, I was just curious to see which anime characters I look like, and what their costumes would be. I look like this:

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r...a/P1040713.jpg

and this

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r...307761 _n.jpg

For now, I'll stick with female characters. I would like my first cosplay to be of a character that looks like me. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to PM me or respond here. Good luck to everyone!
Nico Robin from One Piece
Rinkia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2012, 08:45 AM   #17609
lizzylizzard66
Registered User
 
lizzylizzard66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganicPancakes View Post


Other Info:
Height; 5'4"
Eyes; green

Energetic and sometimes shy, I can be reeeaaallllyyyy lame at times xD
Sometimes Imma li'l pervy :3 But not horribly. I also sing........(random fact)
could see you doing Mio Akiyama, black rock shooter, amy from soul calibur,tsukasa from lucky star, ect
__________________
:3~Konichiwa Everyone :3~
~cosplay and anime fan for 4yrs~
Cosplays
~Neko cosplay @ A-Kon 2011~
lizzylizzard66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2012, 09:27 AM   #17610
Talismand
Registered User
 
Talismand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 229
Alright i'll give this a try ^^

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g2...icture0001.jpg

Height: 6.2

Weight: 156

I'm fine with sewing just want to know what people think i look like so i can get a better idea of what i would be best cosplaying as
Talismand is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:31 AM.


Copyright 2002-2017 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.