Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Cosplay Suggestions

Reply
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3042 votes, 4.99 average.
Unread 03-25-2012, 10:39 PM   #17761
itstribbling
Lurker Extraordinaire
 
itstribbling's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 33
Hello there everyone! It's been a while since I posted for help on this thread and I have still yet to gather the funds/gonads/talent to cosplay but I have set myself a goal to cosplay properly by the end of the year. Specifications? Nothing complicated/pricey as I am a beginner as you all once were with meager funds. Also, if you have suggestions that you are kind enough to give, please do not recommend anything scandalous, ahahah.
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 102 lbs
Wigs?: I'd like to give 'em a shot
Contacts?: I could try!
With old hair, now a redhead

Last edited by itstribbling : 03-25-2012 at 11:20 PM.
itstribbling is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 03-25-2012, 11:15 PM   #17762
Dengeki-kun
Herp to the Derp
 
Dengeki-kun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by itstribbling View Post
Hello there everyone! It's been a while since I posted for help on this thread and I have still yet to gather the funds/gonads/talent to cosplay but I have set myself a goal to cosplay properly by the end of the year. Specifications? Nothing complicated/pricey as I am a beginner as you all once were with meager funds. Also, if you have suggestions that you are kind enough to give, please do not only recommend games or anything scandalous, ahahah.
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 102 lbs
Wigs?: I'd like to give 'em a shot
Contacts?: I could try!
With old hair, now a redhead
With that picture, all I'm seeing is Quistis from Final Fantasy VIII, but since you said you're a redhead now, I don't it'll work out.
__________________
Cosplay Wishlist

"Your voice is getting in the way of me telling you to shut up..." -Ikki Takeda
Dengeki-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2012, 11:20 PM   #17763
Tellme
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ree21 View Post
Hi Everyone!
So I have been fighting with myself over who I should Cosplay at Otakon this year. My sister and boyfriend have been no help!
The deadline is around the corner and I am freaking out. My first big cosplay was Lara Croft. I have cosplayed her the last two years and finally decided to retire her.
Here are two pictures from two years ago, I look the exactly the same.
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j2...0/P7312924.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j2...0/P7312917.jpg

Additional info:
Hair: Medium/dark Brown
* I do have a short blonde wig with attachable long pig tails
Height: 63 inches
Weight: 116 pounds

I would appreciate any ideas or advice!
Thank you so much!
-Ree
Sango from Inuyasha
Touka Kureha from Shining Tears X Wind
Tellme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2012, 04:55 PM   #17764
Oohlookshiny
Tired
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 60
any more suggestions for myself? ;.;
Oohlookshiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2012, 05:23 PM   #17765
PunkBoxer
Registered User
 
PunkBoxer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oohlookshiny View Post
any more suggestions for myself? ;.;
Cana Alberona from Fairy Tail 1 2
Kurenai from Naruto 1
Lust from Full Metal Alchemist 1 2

Hope this helps
PunkBoxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2012, 07:39 PM   #17766
Oohlookshiny
Tired
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 60
Oh, yes! I love Cana as an idea. c:
Oohlookshiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2012, 09:45 PM   #17767
PunkBoxer
Registered User
 
PunkBoxer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oohlookshiny View Post
Oh, yes! I love Cana as an idea. c:
Great glad I could help!
PunkBoxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2012, 11:17 PM   #17768
Rinkia
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tellme View Post
Sango from Inuyasha
Touka Kureha from Shining Tears X Wind
I second your idea
Rinkia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2012, 01:34 PM   #17769
Sorasflame
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 47
This is me:


Wigs: yes!
Contact lenses: no, they scare me :s
Crossplay: I'd love to
Sewing skills: I can sew, but I'm not that good o.O
Preferences: this is only optional, but I'd like a girl with a gun, but anything else is good too!

I love anime as well as sci-fi stuff and basically everything except horror ^^
Sorasflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2012, 01:52 PM   #17770
Rirukuo
Registered User
 
Rirukuo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorasflame View Post
This is me:


Wigs: yes!
Contact lenses: no, they scare me :s
Crossplay: I'd love to
Sewing skills: I can sew, but I'm not that good o.O
Preferences: this is only optional, but I'd like a girl with a gun, but anything else is good too!

I love anime as well as sci-fi stuff and basically everything except horror ^^
A girl with a gun.. hmm.. How about Noel Vermillion from BlazBlu, Jo from Burst Angel, Yoko from Gurren Lagann or Lady from DMC? I think you could do all of them^^
__________________
FB Page
Rirukuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2012, 01:56 PM   #17771
LluviaSarcasm
Tall, Dark and Bishoujo
 
LluviaSarcasm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,400
Sorasflame: Soooo many cute characters! Nia from TTGL, Finland or Sealand from Hetalia, Tsukasa from Lucky Star, Shuichi from Gravitation, Momiji from Fruits Basket, Basil from KHR, Hime or Tsukihiko from Zone-00, Sayaka from Madoka Magica, Euphemia from Code Geass, Mato Kuroi from BRS, Mikado from DRRR, Vocaloid Rin or Len, and Stocking from PSG!
Woow... That was a lot.^^°
__________________
Next cons:
| gamescom | Connichi | Frankfurt Book Fair |
~ ♥ ~
In progress:
| Loki Laevatein - 95%| Homura Akemi - 80%|
| Rin Matsuoka - 70%| Nagito Komaeda - 55%|
| Seishuu Handa - 50%| Uta - 40%|
~ ♥ ~
| Tumblr | deviantART | Cosplay plans | WorldCosplay | Cure |
LluviaSarcasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2012, 11:30 PM   #17772
Kpmonkeygirl
Registered User
 
Kpmonkeygirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 55
That girl from Gakuen Alice! Who is always teasing Tsubasa! O.O YES!
Kpmonkeygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2012, 11:31 PM   #17773
Kpmonkeygirl
Registered User
 
Kpmonkeygirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 55
To Sorasflame that is.
Kpmonkeygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2012, 11:32 PM   #17774
Kpmonkeygirl
Registered User
 
Kpmonkeygirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 55
Hello, sorry to bother you, but I was wondering who I should cosplay as. I have never cosplayed before, so it will help a lot. I don't want to be in some big cosplay like a robot.

Weight; 103
Height; 5ft
Age; Almost 20

Here are a couple of photos of me;

Head;
http://s260.photobucket.com/albums/i...61342755_n.jpg

Full body;
http://s260.photobucket.com/albums/i...16540001_n.jpg

Thanks for the help!
Kpmonkeygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2012, 12:34 AM   #17775
Sorasflame
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpmonkeygirl View Post
Hello, sorry to bother you, but I was wondering who I should cosplay as. I have never cosplayed before, so it will help a lot. I don't want to be in some big cosplay like a robot.

Weight; 103
Height; 5ft
Age; Almost 20

Here are a couple of photos of me;

Head;
http://s260.photobucket.com/albums/i...61342755_n.jpg

Full body;
http://s260.photobucket.com/albums/i...16540001_n.jpg

Thanks for the help!
I'm afraid I can't see the pictures, might just be my pc though :s
Sorasflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 9 (0 members and 9 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:08 PM.


Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.