Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Cosplay Suggestions

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3631 votes, 4.99 average.
Unread 06-27-2012, 12:57 PM   #18256
sunseenli
Philosophaster Ephemerist

allieskittles: Either Daphne (if you were comfortable wearing contacts) or Velma (if you were comfortable wearing a wig) from Scooby Do!
sunseenli is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-27-2012, 03:56 PM   #18257
accebre

Quote:
Originally Posted by LluviaSarcasm View Post
I think you'd look really nice as C.C or Shirley from Code Geass, Kagura from InuYasha, Norway from Hetalia, Kyouko from Madoka Magica, Kriem from Tiger & Bunny, Ruiko from Zone-00, Shiro from Deadman Wonderland and Ginger Bread from Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Thank you so much for all the suggestions! All of the series, besides Madoka, are new to me so double thanks for suggesting some new series!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunseenli View Post
Aww, thank you! Pluto is actually my father's favorite senshi (you know you've watched too much Sailor Moon when your parents start having favorite characters), but I think I may be too pale. (Not that she was all that dark in the anime.) And I do love Sandman! And I really like Ishtar as well. Thanks for the suggestions!

You've got very beautiful, elfin features. I think you'd make a gorgeous Arwen, or Galadriel, from Lord of the Rings!
Wow thank you so much! I never thought about Arwen before because my cousin looks exactly like her! There is a scene in the extras on the LOTR dvds where the hobbit actors are talking about meeting Orlando Bloom for the first time. They were all impressed by his looks and whispered "he looks elf-like". It is a very cute scene. I think you look "elf-like" too! Ishtar is so awesome and you can't beat her boyfriend either Hehe yeah I know what you eman, my dad's favorite is Mars.

Allieskittles, I think you would be great as Mamimi from FLCL. You have her hair color. I think you would also make a great Hinata from Naruto, Rena from Higurashi, or Mami from Madoka Magica. Some other suggestions- Ritsu or Sawaka from K-On.

CaarlaElena I also think you would be really great as Suisuiseki. Also Rika Furude from Higurashi.

BmAtticus- I love your long hair! I wish mine was straight like that. I think you would be a great Utena from Revolutionary girl Utena or Mei Terumi (5th Mizukage) from Naruto, or if you wanted a half-mask, Mazikeen from the Sandman and Lucifer graphic novel series
accebre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2012, 05:07 PM   #18258
mirthfulmew

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper911 View Post
so i figured i would give this a whirl
so the pics

http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/a...530_135032.jpg

http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/a...314_102526.jpg

and the display pic as well
height: 6'4.5"
i can wear a wig and shaving the mustache and goatee is no problem
and i can wear contacts
You remind me of Medic from TF2. I dunno why. Maybe the goatee+mustache combination XD

Last edited by Michi : 06-27-2012 at 10:50 PM.
mirthfulmew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2012, 06:39 PM   #18259
Mitsuki Starify
Mitsuki Starify

Hey obviously i need help with my cosplay this year! And i dont know what to do. I wanted to do a vocaloid 3 but i dont know... Help?? Anyways im 5'7 and im rather skinny except for my chubby cheeks. And as u can tell im an asian decedent, specifically korean. So im trying to find any cosplay anime character that matches me. I always get ones based on personality so yea. Thank you! (note: i dont have anything in any category, but i know alot of animes and mangas!)
http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/...1/cee5965a.jpg
Mitsuki Starify is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2012, 10:06 PM   #18260
potatoplanet
Resident Fashionista

Hello all!

I've been cosplaying for about 8 or 9 years and I've sort of come to a crossroads of which character I want to cosplay next. Thus, I though a 3rd person point of view might be nice! I love to do intricate cosplays, but I'm also all for a good simple one as well lol.

So, here's my info lol.
Hair: Medium-long blonde
Eyes: green
Height: 5'7''
Weight: 128 pounds
Misc: slender build, i suppose?

And a picture!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/81472569@N08/7458447132/

I LOVE wigs, so the hair color and length isn't a problem. I'd prefer to cosplay a female though.

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsuki Starify View Post
Hey obviously i need help with my cosplay this year! And i dont know what to do. I wanted to do a vocaloid 3 but i dont know... Help?? Anyways im 5'7 and im rather skinny except for my chubby cheeks. And as u can tell im an asian decedent, specifically korean. So im trying to find any cosplay anime character that matches me. I always get ones based on personality so yea. Thank you! (note: i dont have anything in any category, but i know alot of animes and mangas!)
I actually thought of Yuffie from Final Fantasy VII! She's a really cute character and really bubbly

http://images.wikia.com/finalfantasy.../Yuffie_AC.jpg
A-kon 2014
Animefest 2014

"It's a Giant Mushroom...MAYBE IT'S FRIENDLY!"

Last edited by Michi : 06-27-2012 at 10:50 PM. Reason: merging a double post
potatoplanet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2012, 10:38 PM   #18261
Mitsuki Starify
Mitsuki Starify

O[]O YUFFIE!!! FTW!!! LOL oh my god I love final fantasy!! <3 thank you x1000000000 [why havent i thought about that!] D I LOVE YOU! haha Yuffie is defiantly on my list "To DO" like seriously "To DOOOO" haha! thanks for the suggestion, its the best Ive gotten from anyone before ;] you're a GENIUS~!
also :O
I just gotta say your really pretty!! like amazing beautiful! I defiantly love your eyes and your wavy hair <3! and about your question... hm... i had the idea of a salior moon character but you got that one already XD. I have someone else, but its at the tip of my tongue... ARGH! but my second suggestion would have been temari from naruto, I dont know why but your face seems to be perfect for her in my opinion. You wouldn't look all that bad in spiked pig tails! but because you gave me an awesome suggestion, ill continue to ponder on that and tell you any ideas that come to mind! thanks once again POTATO~!
Unread 06-27-2012, 11:08 PM   #18262
potatoplanet
Resident Fashionista

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bm-Atticus View Post
So, I'm 5'6 and weigh about 150 pounds and I'm decently curvy. I've worn wigs before so that isn't an issue for me and I've crossplayed as well.
Something a little revealing won't kill me, but I'd rather not run around conventions in a swimsuit.
You actually remind me of Sakaki from Azumanga Daioh

http://www.cosplayisland.co.uk/files...672/Sakaki.jpg
A-kon 2014
Animefest 2014

Unread 06-27-2012, 11:10 PM   #18263
potatoplanet
Resident Fashionista

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsuki Starify View Post
I just gotta say your really pretty!! like amazing beautiful! I defiantly love your eyes and your wavy hair <3! and about your question... hm... i had the idea of a salior moon character but you got that one already XD. I have someone else, but its at the tip of my tongue... ARGH! but my second suggestion would have been temari from naruto, I dont know why but your face seems to be perfect for her in my opinion. You wouldn't look all that bad in spiked pig tails! but because you gave me an awesome suggestion, ill continue to ponder on that and tell you any ideas that come to mind! thanks once again POTATO~!
Hehe thank you! I'm always a fan of Sailor Moon cosplay, so that's never a bad thing. But Temari would be fun! I haven't done a Naruto character before
A-kon 2014
Animefest 2014

Unread 06-28-2012, 02:35 AM   #18264
Rougette

Hi, I'm still pretty new at cosplaying so I was wondering if I could get some suggestions, I'd really prefer comic book cosplay ideas, but I'm not picky haha. Sorry it's sideways, its too bad of a file so my computer won't let me turn it.
http://tinypic.com/r/fxfojq/6
Rougette is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2012, 03:45 AM   #18265
mitsuhideakechi

Potatoplanet- Lafiel from Crest/banner of the stars, Sharon from Pandora Hearts, Aria From Sacred Blacksmith, and Arcueid Brunestud from Tsukihime Lunar Legend
mitsuhideakechi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2012, 10:32 AM   #18266
daydreamer2882

First time for cosplay. Who should I cosplay as.

Hair: Dark brown
Eyes: Hazel
Height: 5'3''
Weight: 41 kg.

daydreamer2882 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2012, 11:37 AM   #18267
sunseenli
Philosophaster Ephemerist

potatoplanet: I could see you as Excel from Excel Saga, easily!

Rougette: I'm going to guess based on your user name and the fact that you like comic books that you're a Rogue fan, and as one fan to another, I want to tell you: cosplay Rogue! You'll be SO glad you did.

Furnix: Tohru Honda from Fruits Basket. You have the perfect face for her.
sunseenli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2012, 12:09 PM   #18268
ZeldaLauren23
Self Proclaimed Princess

This will be my first time ever cosplaying (going to Fan Expo in Toronto!) so I'd like to know where to start!
I'm willing to purchase anything I need (wigs, contacts, costume, etc..)
I've been considering Tohru Honda however, since it's simple but cute (let me know if that's a good one! :3) but I'd like a few other opinions from you guys! Thank you so much in advance :3

Stats:
Black hair (I recently dyed it, it'll hopefully fade back to brown soon)
Brown/hazel eyes
5'6"
100lbs
I have my septum pierced.. but of course you can hide those!
I also don't mind something revealing
Anime is preferred but I don't mind some video game suggestions c:

This is the most recent photo of myself (took it last night haha)
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...46882750_n.jpg

I already have blue contacts btw (This is unedited, and that's my boyfriend, hehe ignore him ^____^)
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...51082494_n.jpg
ZeldaLauren23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2012, 01:15 PM   #18269
Mitsuki Starify
Mitsuki Starify

Potato: ARGH i got the character you should cosplay as today, but I forgot again. *pout* but I did come up with another, I was thinking this girl from Kingdom of hearts who serves as a bartender of some sort. she has long braid hair, that has a long ribbon. I think Cloud fell in love with her in his series... not sure, ill have to research on that. Um I think you'll look good as robin from one piece, superwomen from marvel [if you're into the cartoons, um kairi from kingdom of hearts, or NAMI from the kingdom of hearts, she is cute too DDD But there is that one character that seems perfect for you inside my head somewhere!! Ill try to remmeber again!

DayDreamer:When I saw the 2nd pic I thought Rin from Inuyasha! Its both cheap [well cheaper then other cosplays] and you dont need a wig! [perfect for a first time and comfortable cosplay] I think you'll look really cute! Or if you go for a bit of an advacement, i think Tifa Lockhart from Final fantasy wouldnt look that bad, maybe Misty from pokemon!!

Furnix: Yea I have to agree with Excel from the excel saga as well!

Rougette: Rouge seems good, but I think wondergirl would be good too!
-
Ah crap my friend is already cosplaying as Yuffie in our group!!! >:O I wanted to be the unique one -le rage- grr!!! again can somebody give me another idea!? Gomen!!
Unread 06-28-2012, 04:42 PM   #18270
mitsuhideakechi

Daydreamer2882- You would make a perfect Ein from Requiem of the phantom, Echo from Pandora Hearts, and Roia from Kiba
mitsuhideakechi is offline   Reply With Quote