Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Cosplay Suggestions

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 596 votes, 4.94 average.
Unread 07-02-2012, 12:16 AM   #18286
mitsuhideakechi

Mikih.h1992- Tsukimi from Kuragehime, Shante from Chrome shelled regios, Anise from tales of the abyss, and Fin E Ld Si Laffinty & Madoka Kyouno from Rinne no Lagrange.

Cosplays

Lockon Stratos- 100%

Irvine Kinease- 50%

Sharnid Elipton- 0%
mitsuhideakechi is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-02-2012, 12:58 AM   #18287
mikih.h1992
mikih.h1992

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitsuhideakechi View Post
Mikih.h1992- Tsukimi from Kuragehime, Shante from Chrome shelled regios, Anise from tales of the abyss, and Fin E Ld Si Laffinty & Madoka Kyouno from Rinne no Lagrange.
Thank you so much!
~I'm thinking of maybe trying Shante, Anise, and Fin E Ld Si Laffinty. the last one i'm kinda scared about since it shows my lower part of my body a bit, but i will try it out eventually =3
mikih.h1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2012, 02:55 AM   #18288
Star_Samurai

Image183.jpg

So this is a picture of me! I'm currently thinking of being Rapunzel but I have a few problems with it, which you should notice from the picture:

1) I'm not flat like she is. I have boobs. I have hips. And I have a bit of a belly. I am trying to lose weight, honestly, who isn't, but I doubt I would EVER be able to be that thin.

2) My eyes are not as big as hers are and they're hazel with a more dominant green instead of full-on green. This picture is far more flattering than it should be as my eyes can be very squinty when I smile. I'm actually a rare ugly smiler. Lips are fine because my teeth are perfectly straight, thanks to braces, but my eyes just go all grody.

3) I would be doing her as a Rapunzel after she gets her hair cut and I'm not sure how good that short of hair would look good on me seeing as my face is round/square.

Please tell me what you think about this idea and, if you think it isn't the right fit for me, please give me another suggestion!
Star_Samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2012, 08:33 AM   #18289
nolafool
that fool u know

thats me .. and i need some more ideas

6' tall
250ish

Kenpachi Zaraki - Heh sanity? Sorry, I donít recall ever having anything like that.

psn- Foolflowz
nolafool is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2012, 08:58 AM   #18290
skitch

This is my face in make-up (I'm male). Are there any female characters I could pull off? I'm relatively slim.
skitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2012, 10:01 AM   #18291
CorporatePuppet

nolafool: I'd think you'd make a pretty good Asuma Sarutobi :3

Last edited by CorporatePuppet : 07-04-2012 at 12:22 PM.
CorporatePuppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2012, 10:16 AM   #18292
BlackxPrince

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitsuhideakechi View Post
Rosalia2712- Cecily Camble from sacred blacksmith, Yukimura Chizuru from Hakuouki shinsengumi kitan, Yin from darker than black, and Ruka from Steins gate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosalia2712 View Post
Hello and nice to meet you all!

I'm 1m55 and weight 36kgs. He're my pics: (no make up. Sorry for the bad quality)

Plz give me some ideas! Thanks in advance
I reckon you could pull off Mei Misaki

PROBABLY Misa Amane but I'm a kinda-noob so keep that in mind...
http://images.wikia.com/deathnote/im...vie, I think?)
BlackxPrince is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2012, 11:43 AM   #18293
Star_Samurai

@Nolafool: Bolin from Legend of Korra. Bolin all of the way! Might need to grow your hair out so you can get his sassy wave thing and draw your eyebrows on so they are thicker, but you have an ideal shape for him.
Unread 07-02-2012, 11:46 AM   #18294
sunseenli
Philosophaster Ephemerist

Star_Samurai: I think you should absolutely go for cosplaying Rapunzel. "Being ridiculously thin" isn't integral to her character, the way "being pale" would be for Snow White, or "being short" would be for one of the dwarves. You look fine--and I think Rapunzel has a cute round face, anyway, just like yours.

The same thing goes for her eyes--NOBODY has eyes as big as a Disney (or an anime) character. The color difference is very slight; hazel often has flecks of green in it. If it really bothers you, you could get colored contacts, but I don't think it's necessary.

And as for her hair, I think you could pull off the "feathered bob" she seems to have at the end, but why not get a wig in a similar style and try it on to see if it flatters you? If it doesn't, you can return it, if it does, you've got your Rapunzel wig ready to go!
sunseenli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2012, 12:00 PM   #18295
LunarCrazy

Hi! I'm not comfortable showing my face, so I'll just say that I have brown eyes, slightly-turned up nose(haha), thick lips, and dark blonde/brown hair. I'm perfectly okay using contacts and wigs.

The first four pictures are of me: http://lunarcrazy.tumblr.com/

Right now my measurements are:
Height: 5'8
Waist:27-28 inches
Hips: 36 inches
Bust: 32 inches(34B)

so I think I'm slightly-pear shaped. I'll probably cosplay either Raven or Starfire from Teen Titans this fall(hopefully after losing a bit of weight). Which of them do I look more like? And what other cosplay suggestions do you have?
LunarCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2012, 12:19 PM   #18296
Sukane
Sukane Ishikawa

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunarCrazy View Post
Hi! I'm not comfortable showing my face, so I'll just say that I have brown eyes, slightly-turned up nose(haha), thick lips, and dark blonde/brown hair. I'm perfectly okay using contacts and wigs.

The first four pictures are of me: http://lunarcrazy.tumblr.com/

Right now my measurements are:
Height: 5'8
Waist:27-28 inches
Hips: 36 inches
Bust: 32 inches(34B)

so I think I'm slightly-pear shaped. I'll probably cosplay either Raven or Starfire from Teen Titans this fall(hopefully after losing a bit of weight). Which of them do I look more like? And what other cosplay suggestions do you have?
I don't know why you're even trying to lose weight>__< You look really thin already!
I think you'd look good as any video-game character. I can't really tell you because I don't know what your face looks like, but from your body shape it looks like you'd be able to pull off any character.
I was thinking Rikku from FF:
http://images.wikia.com/finalfantasy...6/64/Rikku.jpg
Unread 07-02-2012, 03:54 PM   #18297
ThreadofFate
Princess of Spazz

Hello! I'm currently trying to get back into cosplay after a long absence. Here's a picture of me:

I'm 5'3", 135 lbs (and trying to lose weight ^^; ), have a lot of muscle tone from being a dancer, and I am open to wigs and contacts! My eyes are naturally hazel-green and I'm dead pale all the time, too.

Thank you for your help, guys!

Last edited by ThreadofFate : 07-02-2012 at 04:17 PM.
ThreadofFate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2012, 04:47 PM   #18298
Kamikaze Kay

Picture of me in my profile as The Heavy from TF2. I'm kinda wanting a second costume for Shadocon coming up in November, particularly maybe more anime related, but right now, I'm just trying to think of anything. I am starting to lose weight, but I'm generally a big guy, so that would be need to be kept in mind for the character. Bearded would help too, since I never go more cut than a goatee, though I don't think a bearded version of a character would hurt it much lol

Maybe something with an interesting prop would be good too, since I'm particularly liking the idea of prop making after building my Tomislav. Oh and nothing that might involve lots of sewing of new clothes, I don't know how to do that and I can't really afford custom fit clothes right now. Patches and minor things, sure, but nothing made from scratch.
Kamikaze Kay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2012, 05:31 PM   #18299
lil2noSense

Thanks for all the ideas everyone!

Last edited by lil2noSense : 07-06-2012 at 10:10 AM.
lil2noSense is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2012, 06:07 PM   #18300
Star_Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunseenli View Post
Star_Samurai: I think you should absolutely go for cosplaying Rapunzel. "Being ridiculously thin" isn't integral to her character, the way "being pale" would be for Snow White, or "being short" would be for one of the dwarves. You look fine--and I think Rapunzel has a cute round face, anyway, just like yours.

The same thing goes for her eyes--NOBODY has eyes as big as a Disney (or an anime) character. The color difference is very slight; hazel often has flecks of green in it. If it really bothers you, you could get colored contacts, but I don't think it's necessary.

And as for her hair, I think you could pull off the "feathered bob" she seems to have at the end, but why not get a wig in a similar style and try it on to see if it flatters you? If it doesn't, you can return it, if it does, you've got your Rapunzel wig ready to go!
Thank you! If I weren't going to do Rapunzel, for whatever reason, have any idea of what else I could be?