Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Cosplay Suggestions

Reply
Thread Tools
Unread 08-18-2012, 11:00 AM   #18526
Eilonwy
Norma Heller Studios
 
Eilonwy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 77
Okay, I'm too curious as to what you guys will say. I'm starting to look for something for a con in the next year and can't think of anything to dress up as. I was kind of thinking of corseting (underwear, not outerwear), so I don't know if that helps. A cosplay from a movie or a video game would also be ideal.

So here I am! Help please!

Eilonwy is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 08-18-2012, 11:56 AM   #18527
logan70
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 67
Witchblade!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eilonwy View Post
Okay, I'm too curious as to what you guys will say. I'm starting to look for something for a con in the next year and can't think of anything to dress up as. I was kind of thinking of corseting (underwear, not outerwear), so I don't know if that helps. A cosplay from a movie or a video game would also be ideal.

So here I am! Help please!

logan70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2012, 12:12 PM   #18528
faefae
Registered User
 
faefae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyxille View Post
Definitely Haruhi from Ouran High School Host Club
Not the most original, but I think you could pull it off
Thank you! I'm looking into her OVA outfits now
faefae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2012, 04:44 PM   #18529
ssickkboyy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2
Photo!

I'm not sure. My body type is sort of deceiving, and I always want to cosplay skinny darker (in character) type characters.

Height: 6'1
Weight: 190-200 lbs.
Hair: Long and dark.
I have long limbs.

Anything? I'm always at a loss. -____-
ssickkboyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2012, 05:46 PM   #18530
SnakeyLobve
Registered User
 
SnakeyLobve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 16
Hiya!! Im wanting to cosplay for Tsukino-con but I dont really know who I should go as!! Some of my favourite shows/people are...

Avengers (I like basically everyone from that haha)
Lovely Complex
MLP:FiM
Black Butler

But Im willing to do anyone as long as I like them haha! Heres a somewhat recent picture of me... Also, willing to crossplay, and wear wigs/contacts.
Also, Im 5'8ish, so preferably someone a little tall Thanks
__________________
Animethon 2012 ideas:
Orihime - 5% done


"Yesterday Kyou-kun picked up Tohru-kun! Kyou-kun is a sex fiend!!" - Shigure (Fruits Basket)

Last edited by SnakeyLobve : 08-18-2012 at 08:43 PM.
SnakeyLobve is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2012, 05:52 PM   #18531
SnakeyLobve
Registered User
 
SnakeyLobve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyxille View Post
I could see you as Cheza from Wolf's Rain
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs6/i/200...YoukaiYume.jpg
I could TOTALLY see this.
__________________
Animethon 2012 ideas:
Orihime - 5% done


"Yesterday Kyou-kun picked up Tohru-kun! Kyou-kun is a sex fiend!!" - Shigure (Fruits Basket)
SnakeyLobve is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2012, 08:07 PM   #18532
nerofemmebot
Registered User
 
nerofemmebot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tellme View Post
Rangiku from Bleach, she is plumpy ^^
Trish from Devil May Cry
BTW, your link doesn't work for me.
oh im sorry! ill try again haha can you all see the picture? and please more suggestions?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG000002.jpg (25.9 KB, 0 views)
__________________
sometimes i wish i could dive into the world of RP's and never resurface~
nerofemmebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2012, 09:58 PM   #18533
knockout666
Registered User
 
knockout666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 15
Red face ummm help?

ok hopefully I'm doing this right.. lol so here goes:

http://photobucket.com/gimmecandy
(password is: meowmix)

There's different looks in there.

Size info: I'm only 5 ft tall
I have no curves.. lol
26 inch waist
30 inch bust
31.5 inch hips

Personality traits I like: Sweet, innocent, shy, happy orrr psycho, mysterious?

I LOVE cute outfits. I don't like skin-tight clothing. Something sexy is fine..

But if you think I look like a certain character (female only please.. dont insult me ), let me know anyway :P

Random picks:

Ranka Lee: http://zettairyouikicafe.wordpress.c...a-lee-cosplay/

Madoka Kaname: http://www.cosplayproyect.com/wp-con..._madoka_03.png
knockout666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2012, 11:47 PM   #18534
xiledsoviet
Toubro
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 29


It's hard to find recommendations for my size. I don't look like anyone!

I'm very short, about 5'4, I weigh around 158 lbs. Doing a fun crossplay as a manly Reimu with my toubros for my next con, but I'd like a good recommendation for any male characters.
xiledsoviet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2012, 10:46 AM   #18535
Lillychu
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1
I'm 160 cm, brown hair, green eyes. I would acually like to cosplay miku, but I dont feel like i'm skinny enough, plus my face is so big and round asdkjsf >n< im going to wear wig, lenses and yeah~

http://i48.tinypic.com/21cicqx.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/2hp0u2p.jpg

Also i dont really like showing my arms, but if i have to it's okay I guess.. n_n I like animes like kaichou wa maid-sama, lucky star etc. And vocaloid, huhuh.
Lillychu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2012, 12:43 PM   #18536
aikawa4869
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 4
can anyone suggest me please
im 180 cm tall not too slim but of course not fat >.<
thank you
aikawa4869 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2012, 02:44 PM   #18537
knockout666
Registered User
 
knockout666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 15
Thumbs up :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillychu View Post
I'm 160 cm, brown hair, green eyes. I would acually like to cosplay miku, but I dont feel like i'm skinny enough, plus my face is so big and round asdkjsf >n< im going to wear wig, lenses and yeah~

http://i48.tinypic.com/21cicqx.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/2hp0u2p.jpg

Also i dont really like showing my arms, but if i have to it's okay I guess.. n_n I like animes like kaichou wa maid-sama, lucky star etc. And vocaloid, huhuh.
I think you'd make a cute Miku and idk why you don't like your arms but I'm sure it's all in your head lol, if you wanna slim down your face, watch videos on contouring your face to make it look slimmer (I personally don't think your face is "round", I'd say oval if anything but use contouring powder if you want) and wearing high heels makes you look taller and skinnier
knockout666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2012, 04:55 PM   #18538
ssickkboyy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by knockout666 View Post
ok hopefully I'm doing this right.. lol so here goes:

http://photobucket.com/gimmecandy
(password is: meowmix)

There's different looks in there.

Size info: I'm only 5 ft tall
I have no curves.. lol
26 inch waist
30 inch bust
31.5 inch hips

Personality traits I like: Sweet, innocent, shy, happy orrr psycho, mysterious?

I LOVE cute outfits. I don't like skin-tight clothing. Something sexy is fine..

But if you think I look like a certain character (female only please.. dont insult me ), let me know anyway :P

Random picks:

Ranka Lee: http://zettairyouikicafe.wordpress.c...a-lee-cosplay/

Madoka Kaname: http://www.cosplayproyect.com/wp-con..._madoka_03.png
I could see you as a really good Talim from Soul Calibur! The body type and eyes are definitely there. (:
ssickkboyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2012, 11:18 PM   #18539
knockout666
Registered User
 
knockout666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 15
Hmm!! Hehe interesting choice! Thanks ^.^
knockout666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2012, 11:58 PM   #18540
o0cherrybeary0o
Registered User
 
o0cherrybeary0o's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2
Who do I look like?

Hi everyone! (:



More Details
I have black eyes. I'm Chinese, so they're mono-lids ^^
I'm 5 ft 1 in.
Tiny bewbs (34-36), tiny hips (36), and a chubby tummy (so I'm not comfortable showing it).
I chose this picture because it accurately shows my skin tone.
My arms are very tan for some reason. And my legs are fairly light (but not pale).
I'm petite everywhere except my tummy.

I'd rather not wear a wig, so I'm looking for a character with long, black hair like mine!
I'm going to wear the outfit at my school on Halloween, so it must be appropriate.. can't show tummy, no spaghetti strap/tube tops, and no extremely short shorts or skirts.

$$$ I'm at a moderate budget, and I have a month and a half to make this cosplay!

I was thinking of doing Tifa from FF7 or Misty from Pokemon (but the outfits aren't appropriate).. or Sailor Mars.

All opinions welcome! Even cross-dressing (: Thank you!
o0cherrybeary0o is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:14 PM.


Copyright 2002-2017 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.