Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Cosplay Suggestions

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3873 votes, 4.99 average.
Unread 12-29-2012, 03:14 PM   #18946
MissAriel

Hello
Err this is me! sorry its a posey one, I dont have many full body shots
I look like this although my hair is much redder and I have maybe put ona little holiday weight that will hopefully be gona again soon! Im super pale with blue eyes and I am fine with contacts wigs ect.

I usually do alot of Disney but am currently working on Batgirl, it would be nice to hear peoples ideas so I can think outside the box a bit" I dont watch much anime, mainly cartoons/films/games but im always willing to give something new a watch
MissAriel is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 12-29-2012, 03:53 PM   #18947
LluviaSarcasm
Tall, Dark and Bishoujo

MissAriel: I think you'd be a pretty Princess Bubblegum of Flame Princess from Adventure Time.
In progress:
| Uta - 85%|
| Final Haikyuu Qest!Tooru Oikawa - 80%|
| Seishuu Handa - 50%|
~ ♥ ~
| Tumblr | deviantART | WorldCosplay | Cure |
LluviaSarcasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-29-2012, 11:12 PM   #18948
yuyupuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelyra View Post
Heya!

I already have a lots of cosplay in mind, but i'd like to hear ideas from people around ^.^ I'm 5 ft 6, curvy with blue/greenish/grey eyes. I'm wearing glasses but I could kinda go around without them (i'm thinking in investing in some lenses, tho) I'm very very VERYYYY pale (like, i'm almost purple and we see my veins really easily) and my voice is very deep, so I tend to think more mature/obscure character. Please disregard the hair color since I change it almost every week : i'll wear a wig! Here is a picture of myself :

Can't wait to hear your ideas! >w<
Woah you could be any sexy lady character quite frankly! tsunade, red queen from vampire D, bayonetta, etc DD
yuyupuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2012, 03:17 AM   #18949
pocky_penguin66
Voxx

Hey everyone! I just dyed my hair and I'm thinking gosh if I can find a character I like with this hair color I won't have to buy a wig! Does anyone have any suggestions?

So far my only idea is Karin from Naruto if I grow it out and keep it this color but I don't think it will grow that long in a few months. D:
Fionna the Human ~Adventure Time
pocky_penguin66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2012, 05:03 AM   #18950
Fabulousity
Only a little bit crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocky_penguin66 View Post

Hey everyone! I just dyed my hair and I'm thinking gosh if I can find a character I like with this hair color I won't have to buy a wig! Does anyone have any suggestions?

So far my only idea is Karin from Naruto if I grow it out and keep it this color but I don't think it will grow that long in a few months. D:
It's kind of hard to see the length in this photo, but from what of the length I can see, I'm going to assume it's a bob. Would you be willing to cut in bangs? If so you could be Ichigo Momomiya from Tokyo Mew Mew in either her maid outfit or if you hair is long enough, her school uniform. Or if you'd rather leave the bangs long, you could do Shirayuki from Akagami no Shirayukihime. And of course, there's always the option of Madam Red if you want to go REALLY crazy with the bangs. But if I were you, I would go to animecharactersdatabase.com and search "Hair Color: Red" under both "Length: to Neck" and "Length: to Shoulders." That'll give you a ton of characters (just make sure to check every box but H-game, unless you actually want to cosplay hentai, which I doubt you do...).
------------------
Gryffindor and proud!!!
------------------
Fabulousity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2012, 09:23 AM   #18951
Kitnichi

Quote:

You could pull off Ed from Cowboy Bebop! xD

Upcoming Convention:
Sukoshicon Destination

Kitnichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2012, 02:10 PM   #18952
Fabulousity
Only a little bit crazy

Does anyone have any suggestions for me? I'm about 5'4 1/2, and my eyes are actually hazel, instead of the brown the appear to be in this picture. I love wigs, and I'm pretty much open to anything. Thanks!
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4sgnpx&s=6
------------------
Gryffindor and proud!!!
------------------

Last edited by Fabulousity : 12-30-2012 at 02:15 PM.
Fabulousity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2012, 04:16 PM   #18953
darkangel7410
FR057_F1R3

Quote:

Well i know a few red heads but if you wanted you could always cross play Lavi from D-Grayman.

Just a Cosplayer who likes to make new friends....and steal more souls lol JK! Anyways I'm always looking for new cosplays so if you can think of anything let me know My pics and description here.
Ichigo Kurosaki *Bankai*-Bleach(95%)
Zero-VK (35%)

Lee Syaoran- Tsu.Chro.(0%)
darkangel7410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2012, 05:34 PM   #18954
Kitnichi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelyra View Post
Heya!

I already have a lots of cosplay in mind, but i'd like to hear ideas from people around ^.^ I'm 5 ft 6, curvy with blue/greenish/grey eyes. I'm wearing glasses but I could kinda go around without them (i'm thinking in investing in some lenses, tho) I'm very very VERYYYY pale (like, i'm almost purple and we see my veins really easily) and my voice is very deep, so I tend to think more mature/obscure character. Please disregard the hair color since I change it almost every week : i'll wear a wig! Here is a picture of myself :

Can't wait to hear your ideas! >w<
You would make a good Major Kusanagi from Ghost in the Shell.

@ Fabulousity I have two for you xD I think you would make a great Pocahontas because of your eyes and cheekbones. You would also make a good Clare from Claymore.

Upcoming Convention:
Sukoshicon Destination

Unread 12-30-2012, 08:20 PM   #18955
Sayoria
Seeking Misuzu Kamio.

Well, will say, I am a transgender person and like crossplay. Still kind of learning the makeup roots, but learning a bit each day I have off, and still plan to improve. As for now, anyone have any cosplay ideas for me personally?.... Would be good to have a goal. Personally, I haven't been watching much of any anime lately outside of SAO.

I like characters with outfits that are detailed. That's my main thing.

http://imgur.com/BL5Zn

Thanks folks.

Cosplay 1: Sailor Venus (Commissioner failed to make 4 month deadline)
Update: August 10th.... still nothing.

Reality: Recycled or no cosplay at all. Got to love commissioning! Thanks everyone!! Serious thanks to Dulcinea, who actually made the deadline for the accessories far in advance and of outstanding quality. Sucks they won't be used.
Sayoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2012, 03:57 AM   #18956
EnyaAnemore

Ok people! Pic of me in my avatar, currently planning an Ashe cosplay from LoL. About a fourth of the way done with it and so far it's going well. It's the most complex thing I've tried to do. I need a second (easy) cosplay to do for one of the other days of a con im attending in feb. Of course I'll need future ideas so anything will be helpful of course I have also previously done the carmelldansen girl for myself and my two friends, and this one guy commissioned me to do a semi complex costume in two weeks. Soo I can get stuff done quickly but nothing too complex. I'm open to wigs and crosplaying. I can sew relatively well....I think...

Thanks bunches :3

P.s.
I'm in realitivly good shape. I gave birth in two months ago and have lost about half the weight already. The con I'm currently preparing for is in another two months, so I should be back to "normal" by then.

P.p.s.
I'm 5'2", that's my natural hair and eye color in the pick, my hair is a little longer now (shoulder length) and I'm not opposed to dying it. Normally, I wear a size 5 pant and have a b+ cup bra that (with all the padding in the world can maaaybe become a c.

Ok I'm done...for real now haha
EnyaAnemore is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2012, 03:17 PM   #18957
Alicepyon

Hello..I need to know, what kind of character that fit to me.. I think I'm gonna cosplay Hatsune Miku but.. well I still think what fits to me
I'm 16 years old, Female
Weight : 58 kg
Height : 160 cm
I think i can't crossplay, but i still want ><
here my pic ><

i really need your suggestion, advice
Thanks
Alicepyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2013, 01:20 PM   #18958
Kitnichi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larcenciel View Post
Well, will say, I am a transgender person and like crossplay. Still kind of learning the makeup roots, but learning a bit each day I have off, and still plan to improve. As for now, anyone have any cosplay ideas for me personally?.... Would be good to have a goal. Personally, I haven't been watching much of any anime lately outside of SAO.

I like characters with outfits that are detailed. That's my main thing.

http://imgur.com/BL5Zn

Thanks folks.
It's not too detailed but I can see you as Lust from Full Metal Alchemist.

@EnyaAnemore- I suggest posting a larger picture. It's really difficult to tell, just going by your avatar :/

Upcoming Convention:
Sukoshicon Destination

Last edited by Kitnichi : 01-01-2013 at 01:21 PM. Reason: Repeated myself
Unread 01-01-2013, 01:25 PM   #18959
Sayoria
Seeking Misuzu Kamio.

Lust? Yeah, not too detailed, but interesting thought. (Willing to guess it was the black and red lips)

I actually have one friend who went as lust one year. Interesting story with it. We were heading back to the train station in cosplay, she ran across the street, and we got stopped by the crosswalk. A guy went up to her and started talking, and left by the time we were able to cross. We asked her what that was about, and she said he asked her if she was a prostitute and was going to offer.

Because of that, I don't think I could ever look at Lust as a serious consideration, lmao. Thanks though.

Might try to get a more....colorful sort of thing going tomorrow and see what goes on there, to mix up the colors from black. s:

Cosplay 1: Sailor Venus (Commissioner failed to make 4 month deadline)
Update: August 10th.... still nothing.

Reality: Recycled or no cosplay at all. Got to love commissioning! Thanks everyone!! Serious thanks to Dulcinea, who actually made the deadline for the accessories far in advance and of outstanding quality. Sucks they won't be used.

Last edited by Sayoria : 01-01-2013 at 01:29 PM.
Sayoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2013, 09:06 PM   #18960
Kitnichi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larcenciel View Post
Lust? Yeah, not too detailed, but interesting thought. (Willing to guess it was the black and red lips)

I actually have one friend who went as lust one year. Interesting story with it. We were heading back to the train station in cosplay, she ran across the street, and we got stopped by the crosswalk. A guy went up to her and started talking, and left by the time we were able to cross. We asked her what that was about, and she said he asked her if she was a prostitute and was going to offer.

Because of that, I don't think I could ever look at Lust as a serious consideration, lmao. Thanks though.

Might try to get a more....colorful sort of thing going tomorrow and see what goes on there, to mix up the colors from black. s:
lol that's hilarious! Sorry x.x I recently started getting into anime so I don't know a lot of characters. That's just the first one that hit me. I hope you had a Happy New Year!

Upcoming Convention:
Sukoshicon Destination