Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Cosplay Suggestions

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3028 votes, 4.99 average.
Unread 01-01-2013, 08:44 PM   #18961
lilianagru

Heres a separate thread with my info, photo, etc!!

Help me? http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.ph...34#post4352534
lilianagru is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-01-2013, 09:05 PM   #18962
Larcenciel
Seeking Misuzu Kamio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitnichi View Post
lol that's hilarious! Sorry x.x I recently started getting into anime so I don't know a lot of characters. That's just the first one that hit me. I hope you had a Happy New Year!

Oh God, if only you knew all the stories my friends and I have from Cons, you couldn't stop laughing. Like, at Otakon in 2012, I was dressed as Cardcaptor Sakura, and we left the Masquerade. A lady came up to me and asked if I was a guy. I said yeah, and she wanted a picture *note, this wasn't a con-goer*.... I posed, and she said "Okay, say 'I'm a naughty boy!'".... Let's just say my friends and I made that the joke of the rest of the week. .... then a guy that looked like Santa asking my friend and I our first year if there was a sequel to a hentai... when we were like 16. Lmao. *Shrug* God, all the good times.

And it's fine, I appreciate the recommendation. :3 Any ideas getting my brain-a-ticking makes me happy, lol. And I had a great Happy New Year. I hope you did too. c:

Edit: Here you are:

Sideshot:
http://i.imgur.com/ANuif.jpg

Face:
http://i.imgur.com/zwzdd.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/kVQyR.jpg

Like I said in a thread I am getting advice on makeup for, I am still practicing, so yeah, I know, it isn't perfect. s:

Cosplay 1: Sailor Venus (Commissioner failed to make 4 month deadline)
Update: August 10th.... still nothing.

Reality: Recycled or no cosplay at all. Got to love commissioning! Thanks everyone!! Serious thanks to Dulcinea, who actually made the deadline for the accessories far in advance and of outstanding quality. Sucks they won't be used.

Last edited by Larcenciel : 01-03-2013 at 06:19 PM.
Larcenciel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2013, 10:23 PM   #18963
Nemi

Hai. Anyone have a suggestion on who I resemble closely as?

I'm somewhat skinny and around 5'5"-ish (165 cm). I prefer cosplaying as a female character from anime/manga or video games. Oh, and I'm not too concerned about buying/wearing a wig so the hair color and style can be anything. Please and thank you~
Nemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2013, 06:12 PM   #18964
Charlie_W

So it's nearly been a year since I last posted, so I guess I can try again for this year's MCM. I've never cosplayed, but I don't mind crossplaying or anything like that. I'm 15, 5''-6'', over 10st (140lbs). I have photos!
3/4:
Front close up:
A decent 3/4 :3 :
Please give me some ideas! Otherwise I go as a genderbent MC Bat Commander... or Genderbent Scout. XD
Charlie_W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2013, 01:17 PM   #18965
CosplayJelly
The Greatest Jelly

Do I look like any anime characters??
Miss Fortune (LoL)- 0% thinking
Tera Elin- 0% thinking
Hermione- 99% waiting for shipment to arrive
Conventions~
OtakonAnime USAKatsucon!
CosplayJelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2013, 01:44 PM   #18966
Larcenciel
Seeking Misuzu Kamio.

^ Persona 3 hero

Cosplay 1: Sailor Venus (Commissioner failed to make 4 month deadline)
Update: August 10th.... still nothing.

Reality: Recycled or no cosplay at all. Got to love commissioning! Thanks everyone!! Serious thanks to Dulcinea, who actually made the deadline for the accessories far in advance and of outstanding quality. Sucks they won't be used.
Larcenciel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2013, 06:21 PM   #18967
MackG

Smile Hello! Suggestions please!

Hello, I am a seasoned cosplayer who has run out of ideas on what to cosplay next.

I usually do a lot of Comicbook cosplay. Mostly characters from DC Comics. I've been wnating to delve more into Anime Cosplay. I love anime and been wanting to do some cosplay, but I haven't been able to pick a character.

Some Anime I love are:
Ranma 1/2
Angel Beats
Panty And Stocking
Card Captor Sakura
Black Butler
The World God Only Knows
Anything Ghibli

Some other things:
Game Of Thrones
Anything DC or Marvel
Anything Disney/Pixar

I am 5'1, and pretty average sized. I'd rather not crossplay. I am open to wearing wigs and contacts. I have a decent sized budget, but I can't do anything way too high tech. I would also like to stay away from anything that involves body paint.

pics-------->http://dccomicbookfreak.tumblr.com/p...umes-for#notes
MackG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2013, 07:34 PM   #18968
Shinigami_eyes

My friend Audrey is going to be cosplaying Katar from Avatar the last airbender in march. What we were debating is should she be water tribe Katara or fire nation Katara? Don't know if it helps but she has brown hair and eyes, she has a round face, very skinny, 5' 2'' , and is very bubbley :3
Shinigami_eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2013, 09:40 PM   #18969
Hallowin

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosplayJelly View Post
Do I look like any anime characters??
Rin Okumura from Ao no Exorcist
What
I
Love
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Cosplay1

Cosplay2
~~~~~~~~~~~
Hallowin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2013, 09:51 PM   #18970
Fabulousity
Only a little bit crazy

Does no one have any suggestions for me? I'll take anything anyone'll give me.
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4sgnpx&s=6
------------------
Fabulousity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2013, 09:54 PM   #18971
stiffkick80
Ooooh Yeah! *thrust*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larcenciel View Post
Oh God, if only you knew all the stories my friends and I have from Cons, you couldn't stop laughing. Like, at Otakon in 2012, I was dressed as Cardcaptor Sakura, and we left the Masquerade. A lady came up to me and asked if I was a guy. I said yeah, and she wanted a picture *note, this wasn't a con-goer*.... I posed, and she said "Okay, say 'I'm a naughty boy!'".... Let's just say my friends and I made that the joke of the rest of the week. .... then a guy that looked like Santa asking my friend and I our first year if there was a sequel to a hentai... when we were like 16. Lmao. *Shrug* God, all the good times.

And it's fine, I appreciate the recommendation. :3 Any ideas getting my brain-a-ticking makes me happy, lol. And I had a great Happy New Year. I hope you did too. c:

Edit: Here you are:

Sideshot:
http://i.imgur.com/ANuif.jpg

Face:
http://i.imgur.com/zwzdd.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/kVQyR.jpg

Like I said in a thread I am getting advice on makeup for, I am still practicing, so yeah, I know, it isn't perfect. s:

Based on those shots, I'd say The Graverobber from Repo: The Genetic Opera. You get to use makeup, the costume is quite intricate/detailed.

stiffkick80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2013, 10:57 PM   #18972
trmbngrl
Britt

Quote:
Originally Posted by MackG View Post
Hello, I am a seasoned cosplayer who has run out of ideas on what to cosplay next.

I usually do a lot of Comicbook cosplay. Mostly characters from DC Comics. I've been wnating to delve more into Anime Cosplay. I love anime and been wanting to do some cosplay, but I haven't been able to pick a character.

Some Anime I love are:
Ranma 1/2
Angel Beats
Panty And Stocking
Card Captor Sakura
Black Butler
The World God Only Knows
Anything Ghibli

Some other things:
Game Of Thrones
Anything DC or Marvel
Anything Disney/Pixar

I am 5'1, and pretty average sized. I'd rather not crossplay. I am open to wearing wigs and contacts. I have a decent sized budget, but I can't do anything way too high tech. I would also like to stay away from anything that involves body paint.

pics-------->http://dccomicbookfreak.tumblr.com/p...umes-for#notes
I was gonna say "wow she would make an awesome Zatanna" from just your face... and then the rest of your picture loaded and I laughed at myself. xD
You could join the army of amazing Beast cosplayers like me!!
Also you would make a good Asami.
trmbngrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2013, 02:44 PM   #18973
MackG

[quote=MackG;4580189]Hello, I am a seasoned cosplayer who has run out of ideas on what to cosplay next.

Some Anime I love are:
Ranma 1/2
Angel Beats
Panty And Stocking
Card Captor Sakura
Black Butler
The World God Only Knows
Anything Ghibli

Some other things:
Game Of Thrones
Anything DC or Marvel
Anything Disney/Pixar

pics-------->http://dccomicbookfreak.tumblr.com/post/39431022473/cosplay-review-2012-now-to-think-of-costumes-for#notes

Sorry Links Broke this is an edit. They should be fixed now*
MackG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2013, 07:59 PM   #18974
Yamapi

This seems like a fun thread!
I'm pretty new to this cosplay thing. The only cosplay I've really done is my Kiba cosplay... But I can't say I put much effort in to it XD;;

I'm thinking about cosplaying Asuna from SAO next but it would be fun to hear what you guys think I should cosplay/who I look like/which character I could actually pull off.
(Tbh I don't really care if I look like the character 100%... I mean hello Kiba XD I just do my favorite characters... Although then I would need to do Gaara/Kyuubi if we're talking about Naruto... /random rant)

So anyways here's.... better.... pictures of me!
Probably the only "good" picture close to mah face XD
This shows a bit of my body structure.
Yamapi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2013, 03:05 AM   #18975
Riisoku
-Saucy Noodle-

I've been cosplaying for a few years but I still consider myself sort of "new". I love getting ideas and I love cosplaying characters that people actually think I look like, SO, that being said, do I look like anyone in particular to you guys?
I'm 5'11" and slightly pear shaped as well, if that helps.

Riisoku is offline   Reply With Quote