Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Cosplay Suggestions

Reply
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3888 votes, 4.99 average.
Unread 06-14-2013, 03:33 AM   #19561
Mellop
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 20
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonize120 View Post

I'm open to pretty much anything...
Crossplay would be an interesting endeavor, given my size.
Wigs are also okay.
Most likely, I wouldn't do anything which requires an open shirt.
(I am a newb...so more simple would be better...)

Omg you'd make such a cute Bolin (from Legend of Korra)

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/phot...72-466-450.jpg
Mellop is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 06-14-2013, 07:47 AM   #19562
estellestell
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1
Brother and Sister pair
looking for characters to cosplay as
Brother: 23yr old, Tall (6.0), short brown hair, tan/olive completion, "buff"
Sister: 18yr old, short (5.3), Medium length brown hair, tan/olive completion, "curvy" (http://remenissionsofdeadtimes.tumbl...ge/48266419674 Me on the RIGHT in cosplay with contacts in)

I have cosplayed as Kat from DMC5, and we are looking for a Dante Cosplay for my Brother.
but we are open to options and it would be great to have extra cosplays. we can also wear contacts and/or wigs if needed.
we are up for Brother Sister Pairs or related characters of any sort!

thanks
estellestell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2013, 07:59 PM   #19563
TheNightingale
Extraordinarily Ordinary.
 
TheNightingale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenAlics37 View Post
Um,who do I,look like? I'm 5'9" short brown hair about 230 lbs.I'm ok with anything but contacts
What color are your eyes? Perhaps Bolin from The Legend of Korra? I think that'd be a great one for you!

I've began my plans for my next Cosplays, but I'm having a hard time deciding on one more. I have several in mind, but I wanted some more opinions/ideas!

I'm 5'3, brown hair, pale skin, some freckles, hazel eyes, kind of busty with an otherwise average figure.

I'm super into video games and such. But I am open to anime characters.

Here are some pictures~!


http://images.plurk.com/BECC-afrsRvAXn80baMPbYZog4.jpg

http://images.plurk.com/BECC-36jXKTUHJVO1mjGJH8YSQR.jpg
TheNightingale is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2013, 03:03 AM   #19564
PsychoGit
Procrastinator
 
PsychoGit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 154
Hi! I haven't done one of these before, so I don't know what to expect.
So this is meee:
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...50813608_n.jpg
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...96116720_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.n...80407776_n.jpg
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...21536926_n.jpg
Other info, I'm open to anything! I play a lot of games (currently addicted to LoL and playing through the ME series again), watch a lot of TV, not a lot of anime but I'm totally open to suggestions, and I've slowly been getting into comics since early last year. I've never done a costume without a wig and I've always wanted to so if there is any possible suggestion there? :O Though, I'm totally open to those needing a wig as well. Also I'm 5'9 and incredibly pale. I have done cosplays of both genders and I am still willing to That's all I can think of, sooo yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foolish13people View Post
I'm good with complying shotas haha https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater Also I'm short and skinny :v
Why in the world haven't you done anything from Black Butler yet? Haha, you're short and adorable so there's one or two characters from it that you could pull off really well.
__________________
Attending
Megacon 2014
???

In Progress
Waterloo Miss Fortune - LoL//90%
Cheshire - Young Justice//10%
Riven - League of Legends//30%

PsychoGit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2013, 11:49 PM   #19565
Hallowin
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 901
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoGit View Post
Hi! I haven't done one of these before, so I don't know what to expect.
So this is meee:
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...50813608_n.jpg
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...96116720_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.n...80407776_n.jpg
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...21536926_n.jpg
Other info, I'm open to anything! I play a lot of games (currently addicted to LoL and playing through the ME series again), watch a lot of TV, not a lot of anime but I'm totally open to suggestions, and I've slowly been getting into comics since early last year. I've never done a costume without a wig and I've always wanted to so if there is any possible suggestion there? :O Though, I'm totally open to those needing a wig as well. Also I'm 5'9 and incredibly pale. I have done cosplays of both genders and I am still willing to That's all I can think of, sooo yeah.
Yui from Angel Beats
Fujibayashi Kyou from Clannad
Shiro from Deadman Wonderland
Moka from Rosario Vampire
__________________
^^^^^^^^^^^^
I
Love
What
I
Love
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Cosplay1

Cosplay2
~~~~~~~~~~~
Hallowin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2013, 02:19 PM   #19566
rchcc122
Gotta respect the gear.
 
rchcc122's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 491
Quote:
Originally Posted by estellestell View Post
Brother and Sister pair
looking for characters to cosplay as
Brother: 23yr old, Tall (6.0), short brown hair, tan/olive completion, "buff"
Sister: 18yr old, short (5.3), Medium length brown hair, tan/olive completion, "curvy" (http://remenissionsofdeadtimes.tumbl...ge/48266419674 Me on the RIGHT in cosplay with contacts in)

I have cosplayed as Kat from DMC5, and we are looking for a Dante Cosplay for my Brother.
but we are open to options and it would be great to have extra cosplays. we can also wear contacts and/or wigs if needed.
we are up for Brother Sister Pairs or related characters of any sort!

thanks
You could probably do a really good Zuko and Azula from The Last Airbender or even Sokka and Katara.


Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNightingale View Post
I'm 5'3, brown hair, pale skin, some freckles, hazel eyes, kind of busty with an otherwise average figure.

I'm super into video games and such. But I am open to anime characters.

Here are some pictures~!


http://images.plurk.com/BECC-afrsRvAXn80baMPbYZog4.jpg

http://images.plurk.com/BECC-36jXKTUHJVO1mjGJH8YSQR.jpg
I think you would make a super cute Yomiko Readman from the Read or Die series actually.

Or Asuka Langley Soryu from Evangelion.

Forgive me, I'm not as versed on video games ^^;


I haven't done this in a while myself.
I'm about 5'3, thick curly brown hair, pale skin, and green eyes. I will be okay with a wig but my eyes are sensitive so unfortunately contacts wont work.
Pics:
http://i885.photobucket.com/albums/a...shc/edited.jpg
http://i885.photobucket.com/albums/a...22898604_n.jpg
http://i885.photobucket.com/albums/a...picture011.jpg

Thanks!
__________________
Future Cosplays
Kaito Jeanne (Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne- 10%), Sailor Venus (Sailor Moon- 20%), Cowboy!America (Hetalia- 50%), Rainbow Brite (Rainbow Brite- 10%), Railgun (A Certain Magical Index/A Certain Scientific Index - 10%)

Facebook- Almost to 200 likes!

Arizona cosplayer?
rchcc122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2013, 02:48 PM   #19567
AimaRose
odd little cupcake
 
AimaRose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 446
Hey, so I'm brand new to cosplay and to the site and am looking for ideas :3
Height: 5'3" (shooooorrt >.< )
Weight: 127 lbs.
Skin Tone: Tan/Olive toned
Hair: Light brown; just past shoulders
Crossplay: Maybe
Wigs: Sure
Contacts: Meeeegh... prefer not.
And, I don't know of how much importance it is, I am more 'curvy' in physical build.
Here are some pics -> Excuse the awkward faces, I was in a hurry xD
http://s1295.photobucket.com/user/An...tml?sort=3&o=3
http://s1295.photobucket.com/user/An...tml?sort=3&o=2
http://s1295.photobucket.com/user/An...tml?sort=3&o=1
http://s1295.photobucket.com/user/An...tml?sort=3&o=0
See if this works... usually I screw something up xD
AimaRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2013, 05:47 PM   #19568
MKproblematique
Natalie
 
MKproblematique's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 11
Any ideas?

Hi guys!
So I'm pretty open to ideas
I can wear contacts, wigs and I'd consider crossplaying
I'm 5'7 and slim/athletic build
My hair is brown nd shoulder-length but I'd wear a wig
My eyes are brown

I'm more into comics, TV/Films and videogames cosplays but I'm open to all suggestions

Here's a couple of pics: sorry for the webcam quality of the first image.
Right this moment image
Last month - better quality pic

Last edited by MKproblematique : 06-24-2013 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Adding info
MKproblematique is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2013, 10:38 PM   #19569
lostagain
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2
Hello everyone:

I'm trying to decide what to do for an upcoming con and I'm drawing a blank. I want something fairly simple this year as it's been two years since I last wore a cosplay.

Anime and manga-wise, I like x/1999, Fate/Zero, Berserk, Ouran, One Piece, Baccano, Durarara, and Madoka off the top of my head. Videogame-wise I've been playing Dragon Age, Uncharted, and Assassin's Creed lately and enjoyed them. By no means are these exclusive lists.

I'm about 6'0" and around 150/155 lbs. I'm a bit paler in real life than the white balance on my cell camera otherwise suggests. My hair also does not lie down at all, so dye or a wig would be acceptable if needed.

http://i.imgur.com/fvQzqp7.jpg

I much appreciate any suggestions you all can offer!
lostagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2013, 01:56 AM   #19570
CJohn
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by rchcc122 View Post
I haven't done this in a while myself.
I'm about 5'3, thick curly brown hair, pale skin, and green eyes. I will be okay with a wig but my eyes are sensitive so unfortunately contacts wont work.
Pics:
http://i885.photobucket.com/albums/a...shc/edited.jpg
http://i885.photobucket.com/albums/a...22898604_n.jpg
http://i885.photobucket.com/albums/a...picture011.jpg

Thanks!
She's probably a bit taller than you, but you could pull off Ellen Ripley from Alien. Or maybe River Song from Doctor Who.

Last edited by CJohn : 06-18-2013 at 01:57 AM. Reason: Addition
CJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2013, 07:30 AM   #19571
lostagain
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2
Edit
lostagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2013, 12:24 AM   #19572
Hallowin
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 901
Quote:
Originally Posted by hikarigirl13 View Post
Hey, so I'm brand new to cosplay and to the site and am looking for ideas :3
Height: 5'3" (shooooorrt >.< )
Weight: 127 lbs.
Skin Tone: Tan/Olive toned
Hair: Light brown; just past shoulders
Crossplay: Maybe
Wigs: Sure
Contacts: Meeeegh... prefer not.
And, I don't know of how much importance it is, I am more 'curvy' in physical build.
Here are some pics -> Excuse the awkward faces, I was in a hurry xD
[/url]
Misaki from Maid Sama!
Moka from Rosario Vampire
Holo from Spice and Wolf
Sakuya from Sword Art Online
__________________
^^^^^^^^^^^^
I
Love
What
I
Love
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Cosplay1

Cosplay2
~~~~~~~~~~~
Hallowin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2013, 12:27 PM   #19573
cosnoob
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3
hey the name is Peter from AUS, I'm 24, it is my first time cosplaying. any suggestions would be cool

cosnoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2013, 02:36 PM   #19574
GennTastic
Registered User
 
GennTastic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1
Hello

Hi, there.
I'm not to new in the cosplay world, But I really have no clue who to dress as.
Age:16
Height: 5'4
Weight: About 140 I'm kinda chubby I guess. <.<
I also have a big bust, by the way. I can wear wigs.
I would like suggestions with chest or waist length hair.
I have a blonde chest wig, a hot pink waist length wig, and my natural color is Dark brown,but I can dye my hair black.
GennTastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2013, 10:56 PM   #19575
lovelandr
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1
First time poster, just getting started

Hi guys! I just did my first real cosplay at Anime North in Toronto, and I loved the fact people wanted to take photos with me as I was Kanji Tatsumi from Persona 4. I asked some people for characters my body type would fit but I kept getting the answer of do anyone you want, as long as you like the character. While I appreciate people trying to be nice and make me comfortable, I just want a character I fit so people will see the cosplay and hopefully want to take a picture with me. I am also new to anime so if I get any suggestions I will definitely be looking the shows up. For reference I have seen Clannad/After Story, Angel Beats!, and I am in the process of watching the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Thanks for any help I get, and I will include my height, weight and a picture. On a side note while I still have a bit of a stomach I have lost weight and I am trying to just loose that last bit until abs, so shirtless characters are OK with me (though it might require some shaving lol).

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 210

Pic of me: http://i.imgur.com/EJZKFlZ.jpg

Pic of me as Kanji (I have since gotten a better wig): http://i.imgur.com/ezj0nXX.jpg
lovelandr is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:04 AM.


Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.