Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Cosplay Suggestions

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3635 votes, 4.99 average.
Unread 03-20-2014, 06:05 PM   #20401
DMoCTTA
YouTuber DMoCTTA

Yo yo yo. I'm looking to cosplay as someone from a *video game* not Anime cuz I probably don't know their personalities off hand. Thanks!

My phone camera isn't transfering files to my computer :s so if you want to see me I'm in a lot of my videos (obv)

Hair color: Black, can be curly/afro
Eyes: Brown/Black
Wigs: Uh if it's cheap sure why not.
Contacts: Yeah.
Crossplay: No.
Height: 5'9" Athletic build

Unread 03-20-2014, 08:59 PM   #20402
Mystogan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimie View Post
Hello, I'm really into Crossplay lately and i'm having a hard time deciding which character to cosplay.
Height: 5'5
I'm open to any succession ^^
saw your avy and immediately thought of Shinjirō Kurama from Kamisama Kiss (aka Kamisama Hajimemashita)

Mystogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2014, 11:06 PM   #20403
coleslawsicle
Coleslaw

Hey there! (That's me in my Avvie, I have slightly blue tinted black hair now, though.)

I'm 5'6-5'7, 105lbs and pretty tiny in every aspect of the word.

I'm just kind of really unsure what to add to my potential cosplay list, but I'll really do anything that's not an anime. Basically just because I don't watch Anime..
coleslawsicle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2014, 03:44 PM   #20404
Rhiandoll

I'm seriously debating my cosplay choices for the MCM Expo in London in a few months. That's me in my avatar, my biggest problem is my hair! It's thick, long and jet black but here's so much that it won't fit under a skull cap for me to wear wigs. I've got a few ideas but any recommendations from more experienced cosplayers are always appreciated, as I'm a complete beginner at this!

Byakuya Kuchiki (Bleach)
Sailor Mars (Sailor Moon)
Satsuki Kiryuin (Kill La Kill)
Yoruichi Shihion (Bleach)
Orichimaru (Naruto)
Rhiandoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2014, 05:07 PM   #20405
TechnoxXxDeath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhiandoll View Post
I'm seriously debating my cosplay choices for the MCM Expo in London in a few months. That's me in my avatar, my biggest problem is my hair! It's thick, long and jet black but here's so much that it won't fit under a skull cap for me to wear wigs. I've got a few ideas but any recommendations from more experienced cosplayers are always appreciated, as I'm a complete beginner at this!

Byakuya Kuchiki (Bleach)
Sailor Mars (Sailor Moon)
Satsuki Kiryuin (Kill La Kill)
Yoruichi Shihion (Bleach)
Orichimaru (Naruto)
Wonder Woman comes to mind.
Kitana, Jade, or Mileena from Mortal Kombat
Snow White or Evil Queen/Regina (Once Upon A Time)
Rue (Princess Tutu)

Last edited by TechnoxXxDeath : 03-22-2014 at 09:14 PM. Reason: thought of others
TechnoxXxDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2014, 05:29 PM   #20406
Jimnix

@ HareyuNanami

With your glasses and hair, i instantly think of Bayonetta from the game Bayonetta.

Any idea who I could pull off? 6 foot 5 and a bit chubby. Would prefer not to shave but if an outfit was cool enough I might.
Jimnix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2014, 07:37 AM   #20407
Blair_

not sure who to cosplay as >< hair & eye color doesn't matter since i can just get a wig or contacts. So suggestions? (:
Blair_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2014, 08:13 AM   #20408
Future Hokage

Hy i would like some advice on who i could cosplay.I tend to always do masked characters but i would like some suggestions on who i could do.

I have short hair but willing to wear wigs
I have brown eyes and don't mind wearing contacts
I do like cosplaying character that seem impossible or just characters you never really see

Future Hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2014, 07:17 PM   #20409
kimurii
Newbie cosplayer

Hiiii I've been following this post for a while but never actually posted for myself! I'm kind of hitting a wall where I'm not sure what to cosplay next. Looking for tons of ideas, I'm flexible on pretty much anything... Here's a picture for reference: https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/...38777963_n.jpg (Trying to cosplay pokemon trainer but it's my most recent and I didn't have a wig, just lenses)

Natural hair colour: dark brown
Eyes: dark dark brown - I wear glasses and lenses interchangeably ;P
I'm really tall - 5'10 and I would love to get suggestions of taller characters, but I don't mind average height, just not someone short like Taiga for Toradora, for example ^^' Also on the chubby side, so I don't want my stomach showing, but I don't mind anything else... cleavage/legs don't bother me.

Willing to do wigs and lenses
I would prefer to cosplay something I know, and something recognizeable... but not TOO popular (forget Naruto, Bleach, etc... and I already cosplay Levy from Fairy Tail so no more Fairy Tail for now)
Also prefer anime, but some video games are okay too I just haven't played the big games, but I do love the Tales Of series!
And willing to crossplay, although that wouldn't be for now as it would be very hard to bind (I go past DD cups atm)
Sorry for the super long post! Thank you for your help ^^

Future cosplays:
UNDECIDED
Definitely doing something from Book 3 of Legend of Korra
Possibly Mayuri from Steins;Gate
Reworking on Levy McGarden
kimurii is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2014, 09:30 PM   #20410
Ewolnevets

Hey guys, I'm completely new to the whole cosplay scene but I've been interested in cosplaying for a while. I'm most interested in cosplaying as someone from Dragonball Z, and if I do cosplay I want to do it right.

I'd prefer not to wear a wig but if the cosplay would really fit me then feel free to suggest it anyway. I'll post some pics too. I weigh around 150 lbs, and I'm about 5'9".

I'm into a lot of different games/animes and fandoms so don't feel constrained to only DBZ as a suggestion. Thanks in advance.

Ewolnevets is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2014, 11:21 PM   #20411
Hallowin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimnix View Post
Any idea who I could pull off? 6 foot 5 and a bit chubby. Would prefer not to shave but if an outfit was cool enough I might.
Maybe Isshin Kurosaki from Bleach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blair_ View Post

not sure who to cosplay as >< hair & eye color doesn't matter since i can just get a wig or contacts. So suggestions? (:
Lightning from Final Fantasy
Holo from Spice ans Wolf
Panty from Panty and Stocking
Hakaze Kusaribe from Zetsuen no Tempest
What
I
Love
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Cosplay1

Cosplay2
~~~~~~~~~~~
Hallowin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2014, 11:37 PM   #20412
MandyKaye

Here are some pics: http://mselphiethropp.tumblr.com/pos...e-ideas-of-who

Eyes: Brown (But I am willing to wear contacts)
Hair: Naturally blonde, but it hasn't been natural since middle school and is brown now finally matches my eyebrows (But I am willing to wear a wig anyways)
Height: 5ft 3in
So yeah I would love some suggestions!!
MandyKaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2014, 12:54 AM   #20413
limerbean

http://imgur.com/Au8K9hh - Kinda Blurry
- Body with Christmas Tree for Scale

Complexion: Pretty pale.
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 128lbs
Body: lacking in the chest department, curvy in the butt department with small waist
Hair: Straight, dark brown with reddish tint, medium length. May consider a wig.

I would like to cosplay an anime. Open to crossplay suggestions, but I would probably fem them up! I just lost some weight so I want to show off my femininity a little (but not TOO much! haha). This will be my first time doing a true cosplay - I had a fling with gothic lolita clothing in my past.
limerbean is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2014, 03:46 PM   #20414
fem!JohnLock

Yo! My friend(on the left) and I just cosplayed fem!Lock; and we plan to do so at least a few more times, but would like some ideas to consider in the future. We're both more into Western stuff, but if you think we REALLY look close to someone from an anime, feel free to mention it. Also please specify which one of us you're talking about(just call us Sherlock and Jane, if that makes it easier xD)

So...
Who do we look like?

P.S. We're thinking about going as Harley and Ivy(modest classic versions) in the future. Who should be who?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg john3.jpg (66.5 KB, 0 views)
fem!JohnLock is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2014, 09:11 PM   #20415
erlonman

Here I am

Stats

Height: 6'1"
Weight:175 lbs (thinnish) frame
Skin Tone: pale-ish
Hair Color: Dark Blonde

I am pretty much open to anything, but am a big fan of the Arkham series villains and D.C. in general. I also am open to growing out my beard (which is reddish).
erlonman is offline   Reply With Quote