Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Cosplay Suggestions

Reply
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5257 votes, 4.99 average.
Unread 05-06-2008, 08:01 PM   #2176
Angelic Apex
People die, Yuna dances..
 
Angelic Apex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 205
Hi! I am at a COMPLETE block on who I should Cosplay ='[ I am making my summoner yuna but plan on getting one commissioned for my birthday! heres a recent picture of me:

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...2/DSC00096.jpg

i'd like to keep to video game characters but hey W/E : )
__________________

Events
Summoner Yuna @ DISTANT WORLDS: Final Fantasy
Meyerhoff Symphony Hall 6.27.009


When the war of the beasts brings about the world's end
The goddess descends from the sky

Wings of light and dark spread afar
She guides us to bliss, her gift everlasting



Angelic Apex is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 05-06-2008, 08:20 PM   #2177
squeeks1337
One Who Squeeks L33T
 
squeeks1337's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 20
This seems like an interesting topic

Rather current pic.

Meh, be honest with me and I'll try to be honest with some others as I see 'em.
squeeks1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2008, 08:38 PM   #2178
Praeludium
The Bad Luck Girl
 
Praeludium's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1
Can I have a little help?

Hi guys! I need a lot of help for cosplay ideas for this year's Otakon!

I'm willing to do anything that'll look cool, except wear contacts. Wigs are okay. XP

Height: 5'4"

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...89cc1f92-2.jpg

&

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...andmeh-1-1.jpg

Please help!
Praeludium is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2008, 10:30 PM   #2179
T-major
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 9
hey people.

I want to cosplay this year to Anime North, BUT since that's in, like, two weeks, I don't have time (or money) to make a costume. so, I'd like some suggestions for next years Anime North! OR (if it exists) a character that would be possible to make a costume of in a few weeks on a low budget.

here are some recent pictures.


(INTENSE FACE!!!)


T-major is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2008, 10:35 PM   #2180
Melody Wasp
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1
Hey I'm new to cosplay but not to anime/manga/videogames. I'm going to go to a convention this summer with a group of friends, and I was curious of who people think I look like. I am 5'7, hazel eyes, pale(becasue of my irish heritage) with natural red hair. I alternate day by day with using glasses or contacts. I hope some of you guys can help me!

Here's some pictures of me to help get a better visual.

http://img37.picoodle.com/img/img37/...am_a7d0bbd.jpg

http://img28.picoodle.com/img/img28/...im_e6640a8.jpg

http://img28.picoodle.com/img/img28/...0m_055231a.jpg

http://img28.picoodle.com/img/img28/...9m_c880f8d.jpg

http://img34.picoodle.com/img/img34/...5m_abf00f4.jpg


Thanks for your time and patience,

Melody Wasp
Melody Wasp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2008, 12:31 AM   #2181
Hime
156 cm of pure DESTROYER.
 
Hime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-major View Post
hey people.

I want to cosplay this year to Anime North, BUT since that's in, like, two weeks, I don't have time (or money) to make a costume. so, I'd like some suggestions for next years Anime North! OR (if it exists) a character that would be possible to make a costume of in a few weeks on a low budget.

here are some recent pictures.


(INTENSE FACE!!!)


Urahara from Bleach.

Making a kimono/gi/yukata and loose pants is very easy. You can purchase patterns from your local fabric store. You purchase the hat online, in anime/comic stores, and at conventions.
__________________
~*Deviantart
Hime is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2008, 12:52 AM   #2182
Thessaly
THIS CHAIR IS AN EYESORE.
 
Thessaly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 97
I wanna try this again since its been a year or so since i tried last~

I'm 5'1 with light brown hair and green eyes!

I wear glasses but I can see fine without them too. :3

here are some pics:

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/2152/pict0005vk5.jpg
http://a170.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...4c742f5a49.jpg
http://a808.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...c29250e47f.jpg
__________________
ANiME EXPO 2008 Cosplay.:

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle: Sakura! (Clow Country/art book ) 100% Complete!
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya: Mikuru Asahina! ( Fighting waitress ) 100% Complete!
Touhou Project Cirno! Planning...
Touhou Project Reimu Hakurei! 100% Complete!



"We do not have cheeseburgers. Would you like a burger with cheese instead? " - Carls Jr. Employee at AX06
Thessaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2008, 01:37 AM   #2183
DarkStag
Blademaster
 
DarkStag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 8
Thx all for the help. I have an idea for my sis and bro-in-law, but I want to see what you all think. My idea is a for a couple cosplay.
http://a433.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...c856b84850.jpg - together
http://a688.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...d5fbb3ad4f.jpg - sis
http://a590.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...e0ff534d95.jpg - bro in law

Let's see if you reach the same conclusion.
DarkStag is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2008, 08:29 AM   #2184
Xailyn
In ur blog, takin it over
 
Xailyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,904
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thessaly View Post
I wanna try this again since its been a year or so since i tried last~

I'm 5'1 with light brown hair and green eyes!

I wear glasses but I can see fine without them too. :3

here are some pics:

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/2152/pict0005vk5.jpg
http://a170.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...4c742f5a49.jpg
http://a808.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...c29250e47f.jpg
Omg you're my clone but with a cuter nose. D:

Okay, let's see.

Hunny- Ouran High School Host Club
Wrath- FMA
Alice- Alice in Wonderland
Atoli- .hack//GU
Tomo Takino- Azumanga Daioh
Akito/Agito- Air Gear
Ritsu Sohma- Fruits Basket
Touta Matsuda- Death Note

And now, I'm at a loss. ^^ I'll let you know if I find more ideas!
__________________
Anime Boston '10
Future Cons: Otakon, Anime North, CTCon

Movie Ticket Prussia(APH)-95%
Austrian Succession Prussia(APH)-40%
Character CD Prussia(APH)-100%
Agni (Kuroshitsuji)-20%
Ramona Flowers (Scott Pilgrim)-80%
Makoto (TWEWY)-75%
East Prussia(APH Fanon)-100%
Luxembourg(APH Fanon)-45%
Panzer Prussia (APH)-95%

orz So much Hetalia!!

"Welcome to the APH fandom. Where we all schlick to countries beating the shit out of each other. Except for those few guys who get to fap."[/size]
Xailyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2008, 05:31 PM   #2185
T-major
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hime View Post
Urahara from Bleach.

Making a kimono/gi/yukata and loose pants is very easy. You can purchase patterns from your local fabric store. You purchase the hat online, in anime/comic stores, and at conventions.
ooohh! that actually works great. my friend went as Urahara last year, and still has the costume. I can just use his costume! Free stuff FTW! :D

thanks for helping me out with that. Never thought of going as him before.
T-major is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2008, 07:23 PM   #2186
Kaits
Prop lover
 
Kaits's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 282
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thessaly View Post
I wanna try this again since its been a year or so since i tried last~

I'm 5'1 with light brown hair and green eyes!

I wear glasses but I can see fine without them too. :3

here are some pics:

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/2152/pict0005vk5.jpg
http://a170.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...4c742f5a49.jpg
http://a808.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...c29250e47f.jpg
How about Sheska from Full metal alchemist?
__________________

If you have a video of Haruhi and some friends doing Hare Hare Yukai at SakuraCon 09, let me know! <3 <3 <3
-----------------------
Currently working on:
Spearow - Pokemon Gijinka
Togetic - Pokemon Gijinka
Kaits is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2008, 10:38 PM   #2187
Hime
156 cm of pure DESTROYER.
 
Hime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-major View Post
ooohh! that actually works great. my friend went as Urahara last year, and still has the costume. I can just use his costume! Free stuff FTW!

thanks for helping me out with that. Never thought of going as him before.
No problem! I'm glad I could help.
__________________
~*Deviantart
Hime is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2008, 11:12 PM   #2188
Benith
Registered User
 
Benith's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 16
Hey everyone, I'm pretty pumped for Anime North this year, and with a few weeks until. I think I'm gonna start making my costume ^^;

I was thinking of going for Prince of Tennis this year, but I'm real open for ideas!

Additional Info:
Height: 5'4"

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v600/benith/01.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v600/benith/02.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v600/benith/03.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v600/benith/04.jpg


Much appreciated!
Benith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2008, 11:44 PM   #2189
Thessaly
THIS CHAIR IS AN EYESORE.
 
Thessaly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benith View Post
Hey everyone, I'm pretty pumped for Anime North this year, and with a few weeks until. I think I'm gonna start making my costume ^^;

I was thinking of going for Prince of Tennis this year, but I'm real open for ideas!

Additional Info:
Height: 5'4"

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v600/benith/01.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v600/benith/02.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v600/benith/03.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v600/benith/04.jpg


Much appreciated!
Hm.. I'm not sure but.. You could probably pull off Junpei from Persona 3? Prince of tennis seems like a good choice, though.
__________________
ANiME EXPO 2008 Cosplay.:

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle: Sakura! (Clow Country/art book ) 100% Complete!
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya: Mikuru Asahina! ( Fighting waitress ) 100% Complete!
Touhou Project Cirno! Planning...
Touhou Project Reimu Hakurei! 100% Complete!



"We do not have cheeseburgers. Would you like a burger with cheese instead? " - Carls Jr. Employee at AX06
Thessaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-08-2008, 06:19 PM   #2190
Benith
Registered User
 
Benith's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thessaly View Post
Hm.. I'm not sure but.. You could probably pull off Junpei from Persona 3? Prince of tennis seems like a good choice, though.


I could pull off a Junpei, I was thinking of also going as Takashi Morinozuka from Ouran Host Club~
Benith is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:50 PM.


Copyright 2002-2016 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.