Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Cosplay Suggestions

Reply
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5244 votes, 4.99 average.
Unread 09-09-2008, 03:14 PM   #3691
~*~BlackRose~*~
Anime...My Anti-Drug
 
~*~BlackRose~*~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 129
Arrow

Hey everyone! ( Blackrose again) I have a friend whom Im making a costume for and well I just curious as to who you would suggest for her.

She's 5'4
Short Dark brown/Blackish hair (Doesnt mind wearing wigs)
Her skin is a smewhat light caramel brown
She has a moderate build slim in the waist
Moderate bust size

=] Sorry no piccys! Thanks!
__________________
I am a Jenova Witness, Spreading the word of Sepiroth :angel
Cosplay Plans 2013
Anime Weekend Atlanta: Sheva Alomar Resident Evil
DragonCon: Michonne Walking Dead
~*~BlackRose~*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 09-09-2008, 04:49 PM   #3692
MidniteSunshine
The upside down cosplayer
 
MidniteSunshine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~BlackRose~*~ View Post
Hey everyone! ( Blackrose again) I have a friend whom Im making a costume for and well I just curious as to who you would suggest for her.

She's 5'4
Short Dark brown/Blackish hair (Doesnt mind wearing wigs)
Her skin is a smewhat light caramel brown
She has a moderate build slim in the waist
Moderate bust size

=] Sorry no piccys! Thanks!
Based off of what you've given, I'd say she could try Rose(FullMetal Alchemist).
__________________
Run towards the light...avoid being hit by the train.
Cosplay kills fingers.
MidniteSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2008, 09:43 PM   #3693
Meiasaurus
Hero
 
Meiasaurus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 12
I'm in a slump ._. not really sure who to cosplay as for the next con. Historically, I love playing anything with armor because it's fun to make and always unique! I'd love to see what everyone has to think. ^^ Thank you in advance.
Female; 5'8"; Slim; Dark brown hair; Brown eyes; Wigs okay; Crossplay okay; Androgynous humanoid robots sure! ha

darker skinned girl on far right
link2
older pic with longer hair

Last edited by Meiasaurus : 09-11-2008 at 06:27 PM. Reason: wrong links
Meiasaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2008, 10:50 PM   #3694
shani
Shani
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 20
Hey everyone! I recently just cosplayed Rikku this year but I'm looking for a new costume! I am completely stuck!

My gallery is here : http://www.cosplay.com/costume/163625/

Could I pull off Yoko Ritona?

Last edited by shani : 09-09-2008 at 11:15 PM.
shani is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2008, 11:22 PM   #3695
potatoperson110
Normally Abnormal
 
potatoperson110's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by shani View Post
Hey everyone! I recently just cosplayed Rikku this year but I'm looking for a new costume! I am completely stuck!

My gallery is here : http://www.cosplay.com/costume/163625/

Could I pull off Yoko Ritona?
What about Shinku from Rozen Maiden?
http://www.nabble.com/file/p16063943...n%2Bmaiden.jpg
__________________
APPLE APPLE PEAR PEAR
Anime Expo 2010 !!!
potatoperson110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2008, 11:35 PM   #3696
Samurai_L
Registered User
 
Samurai_L's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 16
Hello everyone~
I need inspiration as to what to cosplay as.
So far I've done:
-Link(Blue)
-Kenshin Himura(Rurouni kenshin)
-L(Death Note)
-Grimmjow(Bleach)
-Marth(SSBM)

So far for this year I have two cosplay in mind already, but wanna do more. The other two are:
-Grimmjow Pantera(Bleach)
-Bridget(Guilty gear.....Dont ask >_>)

Pics~
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...m/DSC05449.jpg
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...30d29ae95c.jpg
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...7098604273.jpg
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...IMG_7503-1.jpg <---My grimmjow~

-L
Samurai_L is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2008, 08:28 AM   #3697
RuhiNunchuck
Magic, Trust, Pixie Dust
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 377
@ xxbabyjenksxx - lawls more naruto i've already done 3. People have said the sasuke one before but that costume is difficult cus....erm well i AM a girl and i have certian aspects that are hard to hide if i do his TJ one. The askasuki one is a possibility tho and Pein.

@ Arabella - homg you're totally right i could xDDD I've never seen blue's human(ish) form before.

@ Hatake130 - Woot hats ftw! I'll look into it. 8 isnt exactly my fave but who knows. I Love FF and wouldnt mind doing more cosplays from that



any other suggestions. I know i want ot do someone out of Kingdom Hearts (dunno who though) herm...and anything else?
RuhiNunchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2008, 10:03 AM   #3698
Jaisuke
ಠ_ಠ
 
Jaisuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 85
hey everyone X3

I don't think I really look like anyone but please tell me if a certain character comes to mind!
It really does make a cosplay just that little bit better if you look like the character (not to mention easier!) Any suggestions? :x

Pics:

better lighting


5'5
Strawberry Blonde
Green/Blue eyes
Petite Build
Pale skin w freckles
Small face
Medium bust
LOL
Jaisuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2008, 11:16 AM   #3699
PARK
Kanashimi no Mukou he
 
PARK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 38
Wink レナ竜宮ー者伊助

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaisuke View Post
hey everyone X3

I don't think I really look like anyone but please tell me if a certain character comes to mind!
It really does make a cosplay just that little bit better if you look like the character (not to mention easier!) Any suggestions? :x

Pics:

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...IMGP2169-1.jpg better lighting
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...3/000_6043.jpg

5'5
Strawberry Blonde
Green/Blue eyes
Petite Build
Pale skin w freckles
Small face
Medium bust
LOL


@Jaisuke: You look like Rena Ryuuguu from the horror anime Higurashi no naku koro ni, That's the first thing that came to mind when I saw you; So if you like psychotic lolis' she's the character for you.

Here's Some pictures if you haven't seen her before.





Especially in this last pic




Hope that helps
__________________
Kyoya defeats and beheads Datatsushi. Days later, Kyoya-kun
returns to the timeless dimension of post-Siren Hanyuda and invokes the power
of the sword and the Uryen to erase all trace of the Shibito. He goes down in
legend as the murderer of the 33 people who disappeared in 1976 and then walks
off into the fog of Hanyuda.

Last edited by PARK : 09-10-2008 at 01:51 PM. Reason: quote
PARK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2008, 12:15 PM   #3700
Azimel
ヽ(´ー`)/
 
Azimel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,338
Quote:
Originally Posted by shani View Post
Hey everyone! I recently just cosplayed Rikku this year but I'm looking for a new costume! I am completely stuck!

My gallery is here : http://www.cosplay.com/costume/163625/

Could I pull off Yoko Ritona?
My reaction to your question is cosplay whoever you want to. If you resemble the character already, then great, it makes things a bit easier. But if not, no one's going to give you lip about it.

And then I looked up who Yoko Ritona is. And yes, you do resemble her. You may also want to consider cosplay May from Guilty Gear. You also seem to have the right proportions to pull off a Kaguya or Kushi, from Okami. Regretfully, if you haven't played the game, there are painfully few reference pictures of either of them online... here's two of Kushi: here and here. I couldn't find a single decent one of Kaguya, which is sad because I really did think to her first looking at your pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai_L View Post
Hello everyone~
I need inspiration as to what to cosplay as.
So far I've done:
-Link(Blue)
-Kenshin Himura(Rurouni kenshin)
-L(Death Note)
-Grimmjow(Bleach)
-Marth(SSBM)

So far for this year I have two cosplay in mind already, but wanna do more. The other two are:
-Grimmjow Pantera(Bleach)
-Bridget(Guilty gear.....Dont ask >_>)

Pics~
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...m/DSC05449.jpg
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...30d29ae95c.jpg
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...7098604273.jpg
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...IMG_7503-1.jpg <---My grimmjow~

-L
You might think me a bit nutty, but your Grimmjow inspired me a bit: Kilik from Soul Caliber. Also, the world painfully needs more Kilik cosplayers. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaisuke View Post
hey everyone X3

I don't think I really look like anyone but please tell me if a certain character comes to mind!
It really does make a cosplay just that little bit better if you look like the character (not to mention easier!) Any suggestions? :x

Pics:

better lighting


5'5
Strawberry Blonde
Green/Blue eyes
Petite Build
Pale skin w freckles
Small face
Medium bust
LOL
Seras Victoria from the series Hellsing... reference here and here (the second is fanart, but the colors are canon to the manga/OVA, while the first is the color of her suit in the original series). The second picture also makes you look eerily like Kitty Pryde or Rogue from the X-Men movies. :3
__________________
Future Cons: Otakon 2012 (?)
Current Projects: OH, I HAVE THEM.
Azimel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2008, 06:59 PM   #3701
Arroyo
for your health
 
Arroyo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arroyo View Post
Hey. So...

Who do I look like? Look at my avatar and check out my gallery, and I hope to hear from some people soon.
So far I've been told Mrs. Lovett and Matsuri, I know who both are, and although I'll probably be cosplaying them both sometime in the near or far future, I am still open to anymore suggestions!
__________________
gott weiß ich will kein engel sein
Arroyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2008, 07:39 PM   #3702
MidniteSunshine
The upside down cosplayer
 
MidniteSunshine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 74
Meiasaurus, I can't see your links. First 2 say currently unavailable and last 1 you need to login to see. I don't have a facebook account and I don't plan on getting one. So, could you try to make your links accesssible to everyone?
__________________
Run towards the light...avoid being hit by the train.
Cosplay kills fingers.
MidniteSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2008, 08:46 PM   #3703
Arabbella
Registered User
 
Arabbella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arroyo View Post
So far I've been told Mrs. Lovett and Matsuri, I know who both are, and although I'll probably be cosplaying them both sometime in the near or far future, I am still open to anymore suggestions!
Charlotte from Berserk
http://www.skullknight.net/encyclope.../charlotte.gif
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/4352/07v09ua7.jpg
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/be...Charlotte1.jpg
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/be...Charlotte2.jpg
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/3...bimg018aj6.jpg

And Oruha from Clover
http://images.elfwood.com/fanq/i/n/i....rZd.46104.jpg
http://www.fortunecity.es/ilustrado/...ES2/otros3.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/suuhappiness/images/oruha5.JPG
http://www.propsops.com/props/2005/c...a/oruha002.jpg
http://images.animelab.com/gallery/C.../suu-oruha.jpg


Does anyone have any suggestions for me?
http://photos-643.ll.facebook.com/ph...14655_5949.jpg

(my hair as it currently is - sorry the pic is so fruity):
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j2...g?t=1221097249

(I'm the one on the right, in case you didn't look at the first two)
http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/phot...15961_6840.jpg

Any feedback would be nice! Thanks!
Arabbella is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2008, 09:05 PM   #3704
Azimel
ヽ(´ー`)/
 
Azimel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,338
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabbella View Post
Does anyone have any suggestions for me?
http://photos-643.ll.facebook.com/ph...14655_5949.jpg

(my hair as it currently is - sorry the pic is so fruity):
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j2...g?t=1221097249

(I'm the one on the right, in case you didn't look at the first two)
http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/phot...15961_6840.jpg

Any feedback would be nice! Thanks!
Alexiel from Angel Sanctuary would be a good pick. (Reference here). The first picture also makes me think of Sakura (yep... from Card Captor Sakura. x3).
__________________
Future Cons: Otakon 2012 (?)
Current Projects: OH, I HAVE THEM.
Azimel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2008, 01:44 AM   #3705
Blasee
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2
First Time Cosplaying, and I can't figure out who I should be!

Hey I am new to this site, my friend just told me about it and I need to know who I whould be!!! I can't figure it out! Here is a picture of what I look like. I would really appreciate any help. Thanks!
DSC0168233333.jpg

Last edited by Blasee : 09-11-2008 at 01:49 AM. Reason: change
Blasee is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:53 PM.


Copyright 2002-2016 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.