Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Cosplay Suggestions

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 637 votes, 4.95 average.
Unread 01-31-2010, 05:17 AM   #10441
Nekko
Future Companion

Ok I baught this beautiful wig on the market place. But I have no clue what I can use it for.

Its short all around but has two pig tails that reach my bust. I can but Id rather not chop them off. I went to the anime character database and couldn't find anything.

and Shiniuke. Im thinking Alucard. DOO EET! Especially if you do half transformed! You look perfect for a bad guy or a bad boy protagonist. Or Shinji from Bleach!

Last edited by Nekko : 01-31-2010 at 05:23 AM.
Nekko is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-31-2010, 05:19 AM   #10442
Pure-Hikari
Super☆Looper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekko View Post
Ok I baught this beautiful wig on the market place. But I have no clue what I can use it for.

Its short all around but has two pig tails that reach my bust. I can but Id rather not chop them off. I went to the anime character database and couldn't find anything.
http://www.freewebs.com/strawberry_love/HairColors.html
Try here?

---

Hey guys.
I was wondering if you'd be able to help a friend of mine.
I've been pondering who she should cosplay as for a while and i'm totally stumped.
It would be fantastic if I could hear some suggestions...

Info: She's quite short, has dark tanned skin, brown eyes and wavy long hair.

(She's open to wearing wigs and contacts, she wants suggestions that she think she can pull off...)

Photo One: http://img509.imageshack.us/i/n54245...825861994.jpg/
Photo Two: http://img204.imageshack.us/i/n54245...398899461.jpg/ (Left One)
Photo Three: http://img195.imageshack.us/i/165702...350542450.jpg/

If more photos are needed just ask.
Thanks again!

Last edited by Pure-Hikari : 01-31-2010 at 05:21 AM.
Pure-Hikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2010, 12:11 PM   #10443
Black Boo

K, yeah, alright.

Picture

Though I took this awhile ago, so I'm not sure how much different I look

btw I'm not 14 okay? I just seem to look young for my age.

I could crossplay if I really REALLY had to, but only for a convention or something, not for my usual school halloween bash.

Height: Around 6'2''
Weight: Approx 180 lbs
Body: Slimish
Games I like:
Super Mario Series
Legend of Zelda Series
Metroid (eh kinda)
Kirby series
Halo
Pokemon (though the interest has died with age)

So yeah. neeeeeeeeow

Last edited by Black Boo : 01-31-2010 at 12:17 PM.
Black Boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2010, 01:45 PM   #10444
shiniuke
Mad scientist, indeed...

Chatcake- Wow, blonde hair. You look very pretty, also so does your avatar. =) As for suggestions, I would pick Winry Rockbell of FMA. I think that it would be cute, also you have her features, if you wish to do so. Reiri Kamura of Princess Resurrection, the outfit would suit you well, also nice complexion. If you wish to do this, like almost James Bond, only it's a girl, lol. You could do Riru Meiyaa of Ergo Proxy.
Nare- I just saw your cosplay of Misa, you are fetish of the dark side of strawberry shortcake. wink. Wink. You could do more blonde, my dear, and you can be Elizabeth Middleford of Black Butler. Her orange dress, I think would suit you, because you have her smile. I also, thik if you wish to do this, it may be alittle out there, but she's beautiful, of course you need a wig, you can try Valar of Engage Planet Kiss Dum.
Chaoticpeace- Very nice smile. I got those same glasses, hehe. I think if you wanted to you can be Wapoorifu of Simoun. That would be very nice.
Anane- I love your shirt, in the 2nd photo. =) Where did you get it? Back to choices, nothing too flashly, like me. Lol. I would love to say Kikyo of Inuyasha, though I do not know if you like that show. But you have her face, and hair. =) If you wanted to do crossplay, you an be Basilicum of KHR! Haku of Naruto. He's a nice character, and I'm sure if you smile, you'll get it, and you are in good outfit for him. I think green would be nice on you.
DelusionalAlchemist- I like your name,and you have such good eyes, I think you would make Saber or Rider of Fate Stay Night. Yuki Nagato of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.
Benzo936- You had done a wonderful cosplays, I like them very much. I'm impressed. =) Before you call me insane, if you are or not into crossplay, I think you would make Paine of Final Fantasy X2. I know I'm nuts. Lol. Vincent Valentine of Final Fantasy VII Advent Children, crimson would be nice on you, also you got his features to complete it.
Thairatana- Hm? -ponders- If I wanted to go pick what would it be? I know, you can be Asura of Soul Eater, or Saya of Blood.
Inufan52- Oh my. Very cute to be Shippo of Inuyasha. Hehe. Reborn of Katekyo Hitman Reborn! I think Pikachu of Pokemon, would be nice also.
Kisshu-Cutie- I do not know, but the first that came to my mind is Rushen of Zegapain.
Mirasaki- Dear god, good cosplays. Bravo! -claps- You know you remind me, Sesshomaru of Inuyasha, by your expression in your avatar. Roy Mustang of FMA. I have no idea why I would pick this for you, but I think you would make a wonderful Sub- Zero of Mortal Kombat, or even Scorpion. I don't know, I think it's good.
Pinku- Thinking of you being Shutain of Soul Eater, better you can be Soul Eater. You have his expressions, haha.
Lucastheboo- I agree with Skyler, go for it! Cloud Strife of Final Fantasy VII Advent Children, b/c I think he'd be good in his clothing also the rest.
Meromyosin- You are cute! Lol. I go for Misa of Death Note. I do even suggest Ino of Naruto too. Hehe.
Apocalypse- My, my, you are beautiful woman. I use to have that color of your hair, but mine is buzzed cut. Haha. I like to say for a good complexion and features like yours, try Ptilol or Queen Beryl of Sailor Moon. You would be elegant in style, and also dashing as usual. There's even Nurse Joy of Pokemon, that would be really nice. Haha.
J0hnn3y- You can always try Lolita cosplay, but becareful, of the way you create it. Also, I like your smile, and the piercings suit you well, if wish so you can always do Yuna of Final Fantasy X2. I believe you would be very nice in it.
Nekko- Wow, you are a cutie pie. Wonderful smile! ^^ It's hard to find a character on that site, and thank you for the claim. I look into it, but I'm also doing a silent hill nurse already. I'm still making it. Haha. Anyways, I think I would do Lolita, if you wish so. I know I am such a bad boy. Haha. I'm not even a girl in my mind. >D Muhahaha!
Pure-Hikari and Black Boo- Try doing some Pokemon, come up with some ideas for it. =D

Last edited by shiniuke : 01-31-2010 at 01:48 PM.
shiniuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2010, 02:19 PM   #10445
Yoko1992

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApocalypse View Post
Pinku,you are SO Shouta from DOLLS
http://myanimelist.net/manga/1049/Dolls
:P

Anddd.im bored i thought i could use some suggestions :P.
This is me,I dont mind wigs,Or eyes contacts,Uhmm..i prefer not to crossplay unless its a really hot guy :P
but yea..idk o-o. lols.

Lucy - Elfen Lied

Karin - Naruto Shippuden

Youko Kurama (Shuichi Minamino) - Yu Yu Hakusho (Human form or Fox form, take your pick, although I think the human form suits you better)
Yoko1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2010, 04:32 PM   #10446
Wildmage

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 146lbs
Hair: Naturally ridiculously curly, frizzy and unruly. A bit of a rubbish brown/blonde colour.
Eyes: Brown
Games I like:
Jade Empire (long shot, I am aware)
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy XII
Golden Sun + The Lost Age
Fire Emblem 7 + 8
The World Ends With You
Kingdom Hearts 1, 2 and 358/2 Days
Soul Calibur
Dead or Alive
Anime/Manga:
Limited knowledge but open to recommendations. J'adore Elfen Lied. I also used to love Sailor Moon and Cardcaptors, and I've read bits of Death Note.

Don't feel like you have to stick to the lists. I'm open to wearing wigs, but I've never used contacts before. Hopefully they're not a big deal. *crosses fingers*

I'm open to crossplay and have exceedingly limited ability in terms of sewing patterns. I can handsew but I can't afford a machine.
I must be really really rubbish to work with. xD
But I'm madly thankful for any help anyone can offer it.
Here I am in photo form
Wildmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2010, 05:38 PM   #10447
CiannaBu

Please be gentle, I've always been fond of cosplaying, but I'm terrified of doing it and making a mistake.

Wigs are of course okay!
Contacts too (I wear glasses, my photo's I took them off.)
CrossDress is okay, but I have a rather large bossum, but I can always hide it in larger clothing? (Such as APH uniform.)
(Excuse messy room, I am cleaning it as of now..)
In case photo's do not cover:
Height: 5'6
Weight: 150-ish
Eye Color-Blue
Skin: Extremely Pale

face/eye placement
http://s82.photobucket.com/albums/j2...131-171857.jpg
http://s82.photobucket.com/albums/j2...131-171941.jpg
http://s82.photobucket.com/albums/j2...9.jpg&newest=1
(I know I will have to go with a wig, as my hair is not suitable for any anime character as of now.)
Body
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j2...4/IMG_3435.jpg

This Con will be my first, I'd really like to make it memorable! Thank you anyone who helps! I need it so much! Since I do not have a really girly face (Right?) I was thinking to go as an Axis Powers Hetalia character, although, I am really at your hands here, I want to pull this off greatly. Make-up is also completely alright.

Thank you all very much!
CiannaBu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2010, 07:27 PM   #10448
Pure-Hikari
Super☆Looper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Boo View Post
K, yeah, alright.

Picture

Though I took this awhile ago, so I'm not sure how much different I look

btw I'm not 14 okay? I just seem to look young for my age.

I could crossplay if I really REALLY had to, but only for a convention or something, not for my usual school halloween bash.

Height: Around 6'2''
Weight: Approx 180 lbs
Body: Slimish
Games I like:
Super Mario Series
Legend of Zelda Series
Metroid (eh kinda)
Kirby series
Halo
Pokemon (though the interest has died with age)

So yeah. neeeeeeeeow
If your into anime, the first thing that poped into my head was a new anime called: Durarara! Check it out, it's pretty good.

Masaomi Kida
Anime: Durarara!
Picture: http://randomc.maximum7.net/image/Du...Large%2001.jpg

Youhei Sunohara
Anime: Clannad
Picture: http://mithfalath.files.wordpress.co.../clannad-2.jpg

Thats all I can think of for now...
Pure-Hikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2010, 09:27 PM   #10449
xiaohimecece
The Little Princess

Somewhat New to Cosplay.
And because I'm new, the possibilities to what to do are endless (and also a problem).

Basic Info
Height: 150cm/5ft
Weight: 43kg/95lb
Ethnicity: Asian/(specifically Chinese)
Hair + Eyes: brown/black medium length
Anime/manga i like: Almost All except mecha and ecchi

I have been told that my face is too girly for crossdressing, but i REALLY would like to find a male character who i can pull off.

I look young for my age because of my height so i can probably cosplay younger characters as well.

Photos:
Short hair with glasses [x]
Long Curly hair and hat [x]
Knee up body photo [x]
Attempted Crossdressing [x]
Medium Length Hair:[x] [x]
Maid outfit(the girl with the shorter hair):[x][x]

Please, i would love criticism for what i can and cant pull off and your thoughts about anything!

Last edited by xiaohimecece : 04-18-2010 at 04:55 AM.
xiaohimecece is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2010, 11:56 PM   #10450
7he Red
Spectre

My picture is my avatar.

I already know who I look like (Terra from KH, Zack from FFVII, etc. XP) but let's hear some opinions?
7he Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2010, 12:02 AM   #10451
Nekko
Future Companion

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiniuke View Post
Nekko- Wow, you are a cutie pie. Wonderful smile! ^^ It's hard to find a character on that site, and thank you for the claim. I look into it, but I'm also doing a silent hill nurse already. I'm still making it. Haha. Anyways, I think I would do Lolita, if you wish so. I know I am such a bad boy. Haha. I'm not even a girl in my mind. >D Muhahaha!

I hope I didn't offend you but when I see someone *regardles of gender* That can do it. I LOVE BISHIS!
For you in lolita I think a black/cream sweet lolita or if you can reserch it a bit a gurolita would be perfect for you! But since you run on the thin side you should look into the A line instead of cupcake. Unless you are short otherwise it might look a bit silly. For some reason I think you are tall.
*but still... Id love to see some bishis out of you...* Maybe even Iason from Ai no kusabi . :3
I did bubblehead nurse 2 years ago at AMA and it went over well. Phonix Wrong even married me to a PHead.

Last edited by Nekko : 02-01-2010 at 12:18 AM.
Nekko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2010, 12:44 AM   #10452
LunaBell87

Height: 5'2
Body Normal
Hair: Dark Blond
Eyes: Blueish Gray?
Anime/Manga: Kuroshitsuji, Pandora Hearts, Elfen Lied, Moonphase, Higurashi, Umineko, Hellsing, Death Note, Rozen Maiden, Sailor Moon, Tokyo Mew Mew, Hell Girl, Vampire Knight, Card Captor Sakura, Hayate the Combat Butler, Soul eater, FMA. That is all I could think of at the moment

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w72/lů (no I am not Emo, it was a joke to someone) XD

I am a girl but feel l look more boyish.
LunaBell87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2010, 01:19 AM   #10453
shiniuke
Mad scientist, indeed...

Wildmage- The deep brown eyes of evil red. I like it. Lol. I think you be great to do Roxas or Sore of KH. Nyu of Elfen Lied, or even Lucy. Sakura, of Cardcaptors, would be super cute. That smile is priceless for Sakura's.
7th Red- Boo! you look like a ghost, or phantom. I think you should be Miroku of Inuyasha. Ggio Vega of Bleach, I thought about since white seems to go so nice on your complexion, now it can be your clothing. Lol. If you wish so do Asura of Soul Eater. I tihnk would be better. Hehe. >D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekko View Post
I hope I didn't offend you but when I see someone *regardles of gender* That can do it. I LOVE BISHIS!
For you in lolita I think a black/cream sweet lolita or if you can reserch it a bit a gurolita would be perfect for you! But since you run on the thin side you should look into the A line instead of cupcake. Unless you are short otherwise it might look a bit silly. For some reason I think you are tall.
*but still... Id love to see some bishis out of you...* Maybe even Iason from Ai no kusabi . :3
I did bubblehead nurse 2 years ago at AMA and it went over well. Phonix Wrong even married me to a PHead.
No offense taken. Lol. I laughed at it, b/c my gender gets confused so much, I should have been born a man, I wish it so. One of the reasons why I'm a tomboy, including the buzzcut I got. Thank you. I looked into the Bishis, and they seem cool, I give some though. As for hellsing, I'm going to try a hellhound, and Alucard, I might go with it, b/c I got the hat. Haha. I'm not short, I am tall. I saw your nurse cosplay, very nice job, but I suggest you do more of the mask, and the clothing be less blood stains, and make it dirty and rust. But you did a good job. Impressive. =D Besides I got a thing for the SH frisky monsters, etc. Anyways, I pick out something for you to do again, besides rambling. You should do Fuu of Samurai Champloo. Haha.
Unread 02-01-2010, 01:25 AM   #10454
7he Red
Spectre

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiniuke View Post
Wildmage- 7th Red- Boo! you look like a ghost, or phantom. I think you should be Miroku of Inuyasha. Ggio Vega of Bleach, I thought about since white seems to go so nice on your complexion, now it can be your clothing. Lol. If you wish so do Asura of Soul Eater. I tihnk would be better. Hehe. >D
Yeah, I guess that isn't exactly the best picture to show people to judge by, seeing as how it's drained of color, aside from blue. lol
Unread 02-01-2010, 01:32 AM   #10455
shiniuke
Mad scientist, indeed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7he Red View Post
Yeah, I guess that isn't exactly the best picture to show people to judge by, seeing as how it's drained of color, aside from blue. lol
It's doesn't always have to be based on colors, looks, or whatever. But it's what this whole thread is about. Lol. Well, almost. But it's doesn't matter. I usually go to see personality in the anime character, rather then looks, if it's needed. If you want to, you could try doing FLCL, and it's the best show I know. Haha. You could be Naota Nandaba of FLCL. Or be the robot. If you wanted to do props.

Okay, NOW, that you uploaded a better avtar instead of a ghostly you, Joshima Ken of KHR!

Last edited by shiniuke : 02-01-2010 at 01:38 AM.
shiniuke is offline   Reply With Quote