Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Cosplay Suggestions

Reply
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3369 votes, 4.99 average.
Unread 05-04-2010, 02:13 AM   #11566
Blood_Sword
Fabulous Boyfriend
 
Blood_Sword's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,754
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiTenshi View Post
You would do both just fine. If you tend to smile a lot, then you could be Himura. If you tend to be serious most of the time, then Battousai. :3
Hahah, normally I'm very silent and unsmiling but in cons I tend to be happy. xD
I'll keep both in my list, thank you so much! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly026 View Post
BloodSword: And I'm not really and InuYasha fan, but thanks though!! But I think you could Twilight Suzuka from Outlaw Star, Ulquiorra from Bleach, Zelos of Tales of Symphonia
Lol, Zelos, I recently thought about cosplaying him. xDDD Now that one is even more sure.
I didn't know who Twilight Suzuka was so I checked her up in Google.. and I got to say, she wears some really appealing clothes, gotta find out more about her!

I haven't read Bleach so long (number 10 right now in Finland) but I'll keep Ulquiorra in my mind until he pops up. :33

Thanks!
__________________

*~In progress~*
Masamune Date - Sengoku Basara
Team Aqua Grunt (male) - Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire Version

*~Next con I'm attending~*
FIN Tracon (13-14th September 2014)
SAT Hajime Saitō - Hakuōki: Shinsengumi Kitan
SUN Ryūnosuke Ibuki - Hakuōki: Shinsengumi Kitan
Blood_Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 05-04-2010, 02:52 AM   #11567
Valkyrjur
Registered User
 
Valkyrjur's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 5
Thanks for the suggestions :P I'll think about it!
Valkyrjur is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2010, 09:43 AM   #11568
RING0guu
Registered User
 
RING0guu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 285
Hello Hello! My turn! ~

Height: 5'6
Weight: 108 lbs
Hair Color: Blonde, a bit past my shoulders now~
Eye Color: Brown

I've always seemed to stick to the more innocent and sweet characters, but I'm open to other suggestions! It would be cool to cosplay as someone who's badass for once, xD.

Oh, and I'm open to wearing contacts/wigs aswell!
__________________
ララ☆また明日 ... <3


RING0guu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2010, 11:05 AM   #11569
Super80sDemon
Executive Transvestite
 
Super80sDemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 98
Hey there!
I'm looking for some suggestions, as I'm trying to break out of my j-rock cosplay rut. XD Never posted here before so this should be interesting.

Pix:
http://i767.photobucket.com/albums/x...g/P1010655.jpg
http://i767.photobucket.com/albums/x...g/P1010652.jpg

I'm looking for creepy characters. Creepy smiles are pretty much my niche(with or without teeth showing).
*I'm pretty good with wigs in the cutting and coloring department but styling depends on what I'm doing(I'm good at teasing and straightening).
*Costume wise, I'd prefer something relatively simple/thriftable like suits and such but I'm totally open to whatever you guys throw at me.
*Makeup, I'm open to anything. Crazy stuff, natural-ish, whatever. And I have no eyebrows so I can draw on whatever I need. I'm also willing to wear fangs and pointy monster teeth as well.
*I love to wear contacts, though if there are any characters out there with green eyes(my pix really don't do the color justice) and a creepy smile, that would be amazing.

Thanks in advance for suggestions!
__________________
Future plans:
(Videogame)Kizuna Himuro - Fatal Frame III
Super80sDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2010, 11:43 AM   #11570
WhysItFree
Registered User
 
WhysItFree's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2
Hello everyone, I've always been into anime/videogames and i never cosplayed before so I figure I give it a try. I need ideas on who I can be. Who do I look similar to?

Im open to ideas so throw em my way. =]

P.S click my name and you can see a pic of me.
WhysItFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2010, 12:29 PM   #11571
Techniichan
Registered User
 
Techniichan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXStrAnge View Post
Hiya, erm well, I would like some ideas please?

Here's my picture...

My hair is kind of like Hinata's, just not that short on the sides.
It's hard to judge by your angle, but your picture reminds me of Yuffie Kisaragi from Final Fantasy 7.
Techniichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2010, 12:41 PM   #11572
RING0guu
Registered User
 
RING0guu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 285
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super80sDemon View Post
Hey there!
I'm looking for some suggestions, as I'm trying to break out of my j-rock cosplay rut. XD Never posted here before so this should be interesting.

Pix:
http://i767.photobucket.com/albums/x...g/P1010655.jpg
http://i767.photobucket.com/albums/x...g/P1010652.jpg

I'm looking for creepy characters. Creepy smiles are pretty much my niche(with or without teeth showing).
*I'm pretty good with wigs in the cutting and coloring department but styling depends on what I'm doing(I'm good at teasing and straightening).
*Costume wise, I'd prefer something relatively simple/thriftable like suits and such but I'm totally open to whatever you guys throw at me.
*Makeup, I'm open to anything. Crazy stuff, natural-ish, whatever. And I have no eyebrows so I can draw on whatever I need. I'm also willing to wear fangs and pointy monster teeth as well.
*I love to wear contacts, though if there are any characters out there with green eyes(my pix really don't do the color justice) and a creepy smile, that would be amazing.

Thanks in advance for suggestions!
I really see some characters from the anime Kuroshitsuji that you could definately pull off. You mentioned you really enjoy the "creepy" Characters. I definately recommend you look at some of them. I don't know if you're into Crossplaying, but tons of females cosplay as a character from that named Grell Sutcliffe. He has a creepy smile, and is pretty insane.

I hope I helped! I definately recommend looking at the anime though! It's good!

P.S, Grell Sutcliffe also has pointy teeth, if that makes you more interested ;D
__________________
ララ☆また明日 ... <3


RING0guu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2010, 01:21 PM   #11573
Super80sDemon
Executive Transvestite
 
Super80sDemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by RING0guu View Post
I really see some characters from the anime Kuroshitsuji that you could definately pull off. You mentioned you really enjoy the "creepy" Characters. I definately recommend you look at some of them. I don't know if you're into Crossplaying, but tons of females cosplay as a character from that named Grell Sutcliffe. He has a creepy smile, and is pretty insane.

I hope I helped! I definately recommend looking at the anime though! It's good!

P.S, Grell Sutcliffe also has pointy teeth, if that makes you more interested ;D
Oh I'm totally into crossplay.
I think it's hilarious that you mention Grell. I'm actually going to be doing a Kuroshitsuji group cosplay with some friends. I'm planning to be the Undertaker but my friend who recruited me is trying to talk me into being Grell instead. I'll probably keep him in mind for later, then!
__________________
Future plans:
(Videogame)Kizuna Himuro - Fatal Frame III
Super80sDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2010, 01:24 PM   #11574
RING0guu
Registered User
 
RING0guu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 285
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super80sDemon View Post
Oh I'm totally into crossplay.
I think it's hilarious that you mention Grell. I'm actually going to be doing a Kuroshitsuji group cosplay with some friends. I'm planning to be the Undertaker but my friend who recruited me is trying to talk me into being Grell instead. I'll probably keep him in mind for later, then!

Nice! I'm doing Kuroshitsuji with a group either next year or in August! I'm cosplaying Elizabeth, of course. -.-' Cute and innocent describes me best, xD.

That's awesome! I was also going to mention Undertaker too! Such a good anime, xD. Sorry I couldn't help much, it seems you beat me to it! xD You'd make both Grell and Undertaker awesome!
__________________
ララ☆また明日 ... <3


RING0guu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2010, 01:57 PM   #11575
Visage
Founder of Across
 
Visage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 448
For Super80sDemon:

Elizabeth from Persona 3 has a "creepy" vibe to her in the game (especially when you take her out) - http://tomopop.com/ul/14818-550x-10072856a3.jpg

Suigintou from Rozen Maiden is pretty creepy - http://images.absoluteanime.com/roze.../suigintou.jpg

Dilandau from Escaflowne is creepy in an insane sort of way if you are interested in crossplay - http://www.straywind.com/cosplay/etc/reddemon.gif
http://bishounen.info/dilandau/dilandau06.jpg

Kuja from Final Fantasy IX is mildly creepy (crossplay) - http://bombchu.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/kuja.jpg

For Ring0guu:

How about Sakura from Fate Stay/Night? She has a "sweet" feel to her but also has a darker side - http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0...2116_large.jpg

Last edited by Visage : 05-04-2010 at 02:01 PM.
Visage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2010, 02:47 PM   #11576
RING0guu
Registered User
 
RING0guu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 285
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visage View Post
For Super80sDemon:

Elizabeth from Persona 3 has a "creepy" vibe to her in the game (especially when you take her out) - http://tomopop.com/ul/14818-550x-10072856a3.jpg

Suigintou from Rozen Maiden is pretty creepy - http://images.absoluteanime.com/roze.../suigintou.jpg

Dilandau from Escaflowne is creepy in an insane sort of way if you are interested in crossplay - http://www.straywind.com/cosplay/etc/reddemon.gif
http://bishounen.info/dilandau/dilandau06.jpg

Kuja from Final Fantasy IX is mildly creepy (crossplay) - http://bombchu.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/kuja.jpg

For Ring0guu:

How about Sakura from Fate Stay/Night? She has a "sweet" feel to her but also has a darker side - http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0...2116_large.jpg
I love Fate/stay night! I was currently going to attempt to pull off a Saber, but I really like that idea!
Thank you I'll keep it in mind!
__________________
ララ☆また明日 ... <3


RING0guu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2010, 07:30 PM   #11577
Kieren
Wooper!
 
Kieren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 46
Hey guys, I've been in a kind of rut as who to cosplay recently, and would love some suggestions.

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...rofileicon.jpg
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...yvalentine.png
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...k/DSCF1054.jpg

Sorry if the pictures aren't that great.. it's hard to find pictures of me. =n=;

I'm about 5'3"-5'4" and have short red hair and grey/blue eyes naturally.
I don't mind dyeing hair/wearing wigs, or wearing contacts.
I prefer male characters
..and I don't think I have anything else I'm looking for. xD;

I've had a few people suggest Gaara, but I'm not sure..
And I'm thinking I'd like to do someone from Kyo Kara Maoh!, but don't know who I could pull off.
__________________
Anime Banzai '10
Finny, Wooper gijinka, possibly Team Rocket Grunt.

"Come join the Party Elevator!"
Kieren is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2010, 09:40 PM   #11578
Chocolatewar
Selling service for pocky
 
Chocolatewar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 44
@Kieren; Your look reminds me a lot of Ivy from Soul Calibur. But since you're looking for male characters how about the Butler from Kuroshitsuji? You could probably pull that off.
Chocolatewar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2010, 09:40 PM   #11579
Sakura Strife
~*Sakura Strife*~
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 13
who should i cosplay as?

Hello ^.^

I am a beginner cosplayer, I have NEVER cosplayed before, ive been to conventions tho.

I am 5'0
I have dyed dark red hair atm
I wear glasses.
I have DARK brown eyes.

Ive been wanting to get into cosplay for awhile, its just that ive been having trouble finding a job (im 15) to pay for the materials. >.<

Some people say i look like Karin or Sakura from Naruto.
Ive been wanting to try to cosplay as them, but my mom will not
drive me around to conventions which sucks.


http://picasaweb.google.com/10755129...eat=directlink
Sakura Strife is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2010, 10:55 PM   #11580
Kieren
Wooper!
 
Kieren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 46
@Chocolatewar; Well, I don't mind cosplaying female characters, but it depends on their outfit mostly. And I don't think I'd be able to pull off Ivy very well, for body shape and clothes. >_>;

@Sakura Strife; I can see you as Karin pretty well. ^_^ Sakura too. There was someone else I thought you could pull off, from the Kuroshitsuji manga.. I think it was someone from the Circus Arc.
__________________
Anime Banzai '10
Finny, Wooper gijinka, possibly Team Rocket Grunt.

"Come join the Party Elevator!"
Kieren is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:03 PM.


Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.