Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Cosplay Suggestions

Reply
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3760 votes, 4.99 average.
Unread 05-17-2010, 01:52 AM   #11701
electro650
Registered User
 
electro650's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 164
Age: 20 years
Gender: Male
Crossplay? I don't think I can pull off a girl
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 140 lbs
Body Type: In-between skinny and muscular, I am very thin, but I still have a lot of muscle
Eyes: Emerald green.
Hair: Short, dirty blonde hair, but I am willing to wear a wig
Skin: Pink undertones, tans easily

Photo of me: http://www.cosplay.com/photo/2552035/

I thought i would post to get some more ideas for future costumes. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
electro650 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 05-17-2010, 03:41 AM   #11702
KratosAurion28
Registered User
 
KratosAurion28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by electro650 View Post
Age: 20 years
Gender: Male
Crossplay? I don't think I can pull off a girl
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 140 lbs
Body Type: In-between skinny and muscular, I am very thin, but I still have a lot of muscle
Eyes: Emerald green.
Hair: Short, dirty blonde hair, but I am willing to wear a wig
Skin: Pink undertones, tans easily

Photo of me: http://www.cosplay.com/photo/2552035/

I thought i would post to get some more ideas for future costumes. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
I came to think a little bit of Leon from Luminous Arc when I saw you.

What do you think? As person he is very confident and fair, and he trains a lot.

@Tsuki bunny1994 I knoooow its spiiiikyyyy~
__________________

In progress:
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - Link


Next con: Yukicon 2.0 (10 - 11/1 - 2015) Espoo, Finland
SAT - ???
SUN - ???

Last edited by KratosAurion28 : 05-17-2010 at 03:43 AM.
KratosAurion28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2010, 03:46 AM   #11703
Arivia
Registered User
 
Arivia's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 19

Any suggestions?
My hair has grown longer~
The only suggestion is from a friend and they said Haruhi Suzimuya and China [hetalia]
Arivia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2010, 04:12 AM   #11704
Blood_Sword
Fabulous Boyfriend
 
Blood_Sword's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,801
Hmm, there have been quite some pages since I asked who I looked like... I got some suggestions (Hitokiri Battousai <3) but I can't keep myself from asking again if someone happens to have more suggestions for me! xD

Eheh, here is my original post that can be found some ten pages back or so...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood_Sword View Post
Okey, i feel an urge to ask this common question because I want to know what characters I could portray well. ^^
So... uhm, here's a photo: http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/2255/bild5p.jpg (lol, ignore me being metal xD)
I have more photos if someone would like some more, but yeah... I feel like I never look good in photos so I don't post many normally. xD

Height: 168 cm
Body type: Pretty average, not skinny but not chubby either
Eye color: Uhmm... bluegreen :S
Hair: *points to pic* :33 (I will use wigs, just no overly complicated hairstyles because I'm still a cosplay beginner)

I'm a finn/swede, so I don't know if I have any good traits for this... I've heard something about people from Scandinavia having big noses, or something. idk x)

Well, I'm a tomboy (as you probably saw) so I generally prefer to dress up as males... but if you got a girl on your mind that I look like (doubt that one xD) then feel free to name her. ^^

I love traditional japanese clothes (kimono, hakama etc), so if anyone knows some characters that wears those and looks like me... then it'll be a pretty safe bet for future cosplay plans, lol.
I prefer more loose fitting clothes, nothing skin-tight or anything like that.

And so, as a last "helpful guidance" the series/games I am into are:
InuYasha, Bleach, Alice 19th, Bamboo Blade, Dynasty Warriors, Pokémon, Ōkami​

But don't feel a limit to name someone from those, they are just there to help if you happen to know someone from those series/games I could pull off. ^^

If someone wants any more info, just ask!
Any suggestions greatly appreciated, thanks in advance. ^^
Here are two more pics I took recently:

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/6131/bild11k.jpg
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/9417/bild6d.jpg

Thanks in advance.
__________________

*~In progress~*
Masamune Date - Sengoku Basara
Team Aqua Grunt (male) - Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire Version
Eren Yeager (casual outfit) - Attack on Titan

*~Next con I'm attending~*
FIN Yukicon (10-11 January 2015)
SAT ???
SUN ???
Blood_Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2010, 05:31 AM   #11705
babyman
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 21
Well Here i go...
Would anyone help me? I know there are lots of other requests XD but if you have the time and the will, could anyone find me something suited?

As most in here (I think) I am not that used to cosplaying, so nothing too difficult please. Now as for some info:

gender: Male
Age: 19 years old
Hair: black hair, quite messy most of the times, somewhat curly
Length: About 1m80 tall (5.9ft)
Body: Semi muscular, not fat. Some people say I have wide shoulders
Facial traits: I do have some freckles depending on the day (they seem to appear and disappear XD)
Hair color: I have brown eyes

Pictures:
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/9816/img1391aq.jpg
http://img97.imageshack.us/i/img0918n.jpg/
http://img138.imageshack.us/i/051710104639.jpg/
http://img4.imageshack.us/i/051710104833.jpg/

As of what cosplays I prefer?
Feel free to let your imagination go wild Although not too hard things are preferred, also rather male, since I don't really feel like crossdressing... Anime themed would also be great, but if the character isn't , it doesn't really matter

Thanks already ^^
babyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2010, 05:34 AM   #11706
kreyzK
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1
Height: 155.5cm (yes, sadly I'm short...)
Eye color: dark brown but I'm willing to wear contact lenses
Hair color: --doesn't matter since I'll probably be using a wig anyway...

I and my friends plan to join the yearly cosplay event here in our place...and I decided I should plan ahead of time since this'll be the first one I'm joining. Anyway, we plan to participate on the three categories; solo, duo, and group so I have and want to cosplay 3 characters...

I already have some choices of who I'd want to cosplay...but I don't think the characters I chose would fit me... :P just fyi, they're Konan(from Naruto), Neji Hyuuga, Hinata Hyuuga, Feitan(from Hunter x Hunter), Sasori(from Naruto), Karin(from Naruto), Kei(from Rust Blaster), Demon Kurama(from Yu Yu Hakusho).

So I'd gladly want to hear your suggestions...I don't know a lot of anime since I prefer to read manga...so...yeah

anyway...Photos of me:

http://i40.tinypic.com/358qk5g.jpg
http://i40.tinypic.com/w7mq7n.jpg
http://i40.tinypic.com/5d8in5.jpg <--wearing contacts
http://i44.tinypic.com/f59bo7.jpg <--still wearing contacts

extra:

(i was really bored and gave my self a litte make over... :P i just felt like posting this maybe it'll "help" you think of suggestions to make... xD)

http://i41.tinypic.com/2ytz4a9.jpg
kreyzK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2010, 08:25 AM   #11707
KratosAurion28
Registered User
 
KratosAurion28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,133
@Blood_Sword You read my suggestion some pages back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXStrAnge View Post
Hiya, erm well, I would like some ideas please?

Here's my picture...


My hair is kind of like Hinata's, just not that short on the sides.
I think you can pull out a good Rydia from Final Fantasy IV.
__________________

In progress:
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - Link


Next con: Yukicon 2.0 (10 - 11/1 - 2015) Espoo, Finland
SAT - ???
SUN - ???

Last edited by KratosAurion28 : 05-17-2010 at 10:12 AM.
KratosAurion28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2010, 12:39 PM   #11708
Valoilmie
Registered User
 
Valoilmie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 9
Hi Everyone!

So, i was wondering if you could suggest some nice character~

Pictures!
Smile : )&Serious :|
(Please don't laugh at meee~)
About me:
Gender: Female
Age: 14 years old
Hair: Brown with a blond stripe, not so long but not really short either, watch the picture ^3^ i'm willing to cut my hair to shorter or maybe even use a wig, and i think that that blond stripe won't last long since my hairs are growing all the time, so please don't care about it~
Length: About 157cm tall (5.11ft maybe?)
Body: Short, not so big breast ^3^' and rather thin
Eyes: Brownish

About character i'm looking for:
I would like either a very cute and chibi like, or more emo/punk like character, but i prefer cute characters. Can be from manga, anime or game.
And i'm willing to crossplay too ^o^ so you suggest boys too~
I prefer one with brown hair, but please suggest anything!

And costume would be, well... I prefer something somehow impressive but kinda simply, or just something that does not look like everyday clothing. But please, i'm bad at explaining so make suggestions~~

I will love anyone who makes suggestion! I'm really starting to get desperate~ And sorry my bad english..
Valoilmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2010, 12:39 PM   #11709
TomDaChamp
Certified Otaku
 
TomDaChamp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 48
Age: 16 years
Gender: Male
Crossplay? I don't think i'd be able to do a girl.
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 170 lbs
Body Type: I have some muscle and bulk, but still average and appear skinny with clothes on.
Eyes: Brown.
Hair: Short/Med. Brown, Bangs reach bottom of eyes, back reaches mid-neck
Skin: Whitish, Tan pretty nicely and easily.

I've been looking to cosplay for a while now, but I cant decide on a character. Some are either too difficult, or some are just plain don't appeal me.

I like KH, Final Fantasy, and loads of games. Few animes, but still like em'.
Been looking at several KH chars. Sora, Roxas and Axel. I built a keyblade, but didin't go from there.
I was looking at link, but the costume itself is too difficult imo.
Now i'm looking at Kadaj, Seph or Cloud. Mostly Kadaj though, I'd be able to build a Jenova Box and get the Wig, and prolly get a commissioned outfit, cause' noone in my family knows how to sew, and none of my friends do either.

I'm pretty solo-dolo when it comes to cosplay, not alot of my friends even watch or have heard of anime. So, who do I love look who should I cosplay?

Pics: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2002808/Pho....31%20%232.jpg
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2002808/Pho...at%2012.31.jpg
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2002808/Pho....32%20%232.jpg
TomDaChamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2010, 01:49 PM   #11710
KratosAurion28
Registered User
 
KratosAurion28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood_Sword View Post
Hmm, there have been quite some pages since I asked who I looked like... I got some suggestions (Hitokiri Battousai <3) but I can't keep myself from asking again if someone happens to have more suggestions for me! xD

Eheh, here is my original post that can be found some ten pages back or so...



Here are two more pics I took recently:

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/6131/bild11k.jpg
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/9417/bild6d.jpg

Thanks in advance.
Never thought of it before, but I believe you could do a good Sepiroth from the Final Fantasy series. No offence but you have kinda a "go and burn look" and evil guys like that.

Then also Zelos Wilder from Tales of Symphonia but thats been mentioned before.
__________________

In progress:
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - Link


Next con: Yukicon 2.0 (10 - 11/1 - 2015) Espoo, Finland
SAT - ???
SUN - ???
KratosAurion28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2010, 04:42 PM   #11711
Blood_Sword
Fabulous Boyfriend
 
Blood_Sword's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,801
Sephiroth?!!? OMG.
Haven't played the game (wish I could) but Sephiroth sure has some appealing traits. Some of them are silverwhite long hair, überlong sword and open chest. Love all of those, and he's badass too. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyman View Post
Well Here i go...
Would anyone help me? I know there are lots of other requests XD but if you have the time and the will, could anyone find me something suited?

As most in here (I think) I am not that used to cosplaying, so nothing too difficult please. Now as for some info:

gender: Male
Age: 19 years old
Hair: black hair, quite messy most of the times, somewhat curly
Length: About 1m80 tall (5.9ft)
Body: Semi muscular, not fat. Some people say I have wide shoulders
Facial traits: I do have some freckles depending on the day (they seem to appear and disappear XD)
Hair color: I have brown eyes

Pictures:
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/9816/img1391aq.jpg
http://img97.imageshack.us/i/img0918n.jpg/
http://img138.imageshack.us/i/051710104639.jpg/
http://img4.imageshack.us/i/051710104833.jpg/

As of what cosplays I prefer?
Feel free to let your imagination go wild Although not too hard things are preferred, also rather male, since I don't really feel like crossdressing... Anime themed would also be great, but if the character isn't , it doesn't really matter

Thanks already ^^
Your hair made me insta-think Frodo from the Lord of the Rings movies.
I think you could pull him off awesomely.
__________________

*~In progress~*
Masamune Date - Sengoku Basara
Team Aqua Grunt (male) - Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire Version
Eren Yeager (casual outfit) - Attack on Titan

*~Next con I'm attending~*
FIN Yukicon (10-11 January 2015)
SAT ???
SUN ???

Last edited by Blood_Sword : 05-17-2010 at 04:47 PM.
Blood_Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2010, 05:17 PM   #11712
KratosAurion28
Registered User
 
KratosAurion28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,133
I put up some suggestions I find for members pages back. Its never hurt to refresh those pages x)

@ o01101011 (Digit)
When I saw you I came to think of Princess Zelda from the Legend of Zelda games.

@Valkyrjur
Wow, I came to immediately think of Cynthia (The Champion) from Pokémon Pearl/Platinum/Diamond games. If you dont mind crossplay or showing to much skinn then Yggdrasil from Tales of Symphonia.

@Narnian
First one I came to think of when I saw you was Miss Madeleine from Magical Starsign.

@Mohrigan
I think your able to pull out a good Lightning Render from Final Fantasy 13. I also think you could do a great Claire from Luminous Arc.

Hope it helps guys/girls.
__________________

In progress:
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - Link


Next con: Yukicon 2.0 (10 - 11/1 - 2015) Espoo, Finland
SAT - ???
SUN - ???
KratosAurion28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2010, 08:19 PM   #11713
Jinglebrarian
Jingles!
 
Jinglebrarian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 95
@electro650: I clicked on the picture you linked and instantly thought, “Vash.” You’d make a great humanoid typhoon - you’re pretty tall and your face has the perfect chin look to complement Yasuhiro Nightow’s style!
@Blood_sword: Can you take another picture with your bandanna off? With the pictures right now, I bet you could make a handsome Zhao Yun from Dynasty Warriors, but the outfit would be complicated so maybe not for a beginner. Just something to think about lol. Kyô Wakamiya from Alice 19th in his kendo outfit?
@Babyman: You have a very young face! You could do many characters, especially fighting game ones. Make sure to borrow eyebrow pencil from a female relative to darken up your brows for photogenic effect when you cosplay, and here goes my suggestions! Marco from Battle Phantasia, Heita Zinnai from Big Bang Beat: 1st Impression, or maybe even Shiki Tohno from Tsukihime/Melty Blood (wig for this one?).
@KreyzK: You could make a beautiful Hyuuga, Neji or Hinata. I actually think you would make a heartbreakingly handsome Neji if you put lots of foundation on and gave yourself that bishonen pale canvas of hotness! Haha!
@Valoilmie: You are very cute, and thusly an excellent candidate for almost any moe-type character. You could also make a ridiculously adorable Kaoru from Ouran High School: Host Club if you're feeling crossplay. Ichigo Momomiya from Tokyo Mew Mew, Najika Kazami from Kitchen Princess, Luchia from Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch, or Cheza from Wolf’s Rain (a little darker personality, would need contacts).
@TomDaChamp: You’re very handsome and acne-free, so you could do any bishonen you want. ^^ Hell, you could pull of some girl characters! Actually, Rouga Zanma from Big Bang Beat: 1st Impression comes to mind, just looking at your natural hair.
__________________
Jinglebrarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2010, 08:19 PM   #11714
Tsuki_bunny1994
NYAAAAAAAAA~H
 
Tsuki_bunny1994's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexia1010 View Post
Age: 15 years
Gender: Female
Crossplay: never tried
Height: 5'0
Weight: 125 lbs
Body Type: Curvy, stomach is pretty flat. Most of the curvyness (lol) is up top I'd say
Eyes: Bright green.
Hair: Chocolate brown, sometimes golden or auburn in lighting.
Skin: Very pale.
Past cosplays have been, Yuuki Kuran and Princess Cornelia
Pic of me: http://i42.tinypic.com/v3zxch.jpg

Any ideas?
Aerith from Final Fantasy VII
__________________
Next con?
Anime Expo!
Otakon!
Tsuki_bunny1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2010, 08:25 PM   #11715
Tsuki_bunny1994
NYAAAAAAAAA~H
 
Tsuki_bunny1994's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valoilmie View Post
Hi Everyone!

So, i was wondering if you could suggest some nice character~

Pictures!
Smile : )&Serious :|
(Please don't laugh at meee~)
About me:
Gender: Female
Age: 14 years old
Hair: Brown with a blond stripe, not so long but not really short either, watch the picture ^3^ i'm willing to cut my hair to shorter or maybe even use a wig, and i think that that blond stripe won't last long since my hairs are growing all the time, so please don't care about it~
Length: About 157cm tall (5.11ft maybe?)
Body: Short, not so big breast ^3^' and rather thin
Eyes: Brownish

About character i'm looking for:
I would like either a very cute and chibi like, or more emo/punk like character, but i prefer cute characters. Can be from manga, anime or game.
And i'm willing to crossplay too ^o^ so you suggest boys too~
I prefer one with brown hair, but please suggest anything!

And costume would be, well... I prefer something somehow impressive but kinda simply, or just something that does not look like everyday clothing. But please, i'm bad at explaining so make suggestions~~

I will love anyone who makes suggestion! I'm really starting to get desperate~ And sorry my bad english..
Rin Kagamine from Vocaloid, http://www.shin-otaku.com/blogimage/...gamine-rin.jpg cause you'd look so cute as her! and you could just dye your hair blonde! If you want you could do her as her Meltdown hard R.K. mix http://projectgenesis.kokidokom.net/...4153470809.jpg
__________________
Next con?
Anime Expo!
Otakon!
Tsuki_bunny1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:17 AM.


Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.