MonsterNinjaINC
King of the Pirates

picature.
picature2

crossplay: yes.
wigs: sure.
height: 5'9"
eyes&hair: (dark)brown
anything works. plus, maybe anything Pokemon gym leader. My friend and I want to put together a group, but I'm not sure what region to do.

recent likes: one piece, d.gray-man, okami, fruits basket, kingdom hearts, pokemon, kuroshitsuji (black butler), soul eater,

@Jir667
Reno from FF7 click.
MonsterNinjaINC is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-21-2010, 05:45 PM   #11762
Snarky

Okay, back again!
This time, looking for some couple cosplay ideas and some individual ones for me and for my boyfriend.
Sadly, the only picture I have of us together right now is of very low quality, and I can't get the others until he comes back from overseas.
Here we are!
Now for some clear pictures.
Him
Me

Feel free to suggest absolutely anything.
x3
Snarky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2010, 05:54 PM   #11763
Jir667
Akukage

@ monster i think roark would work for you
Jir667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2010, 05:54 PM   #11764
TheAnimeKid
moved to peredhil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekanubis View Post
@TheAnimeKid
Wonderwice from bleach might be an interesting one.

Ohh I never though about Wonderweiss, I do like his character. Thanks for the suggestion ^^
TheAnimeKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2010, 05:58 PM   #11765
Snarky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jir667 View Post
@ monster i think roark would work for you
Second!
Morty might work too, if you want to aim for some of the older gym leaders/don't mind a wig or using some stuff to turn your hair blonde/white.
^^;
Unread 05-21-2010, 06:06 PM   #11766
Jir667
Akukage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snarky View Post
Second!
Morty might work too, if you want to aim for some of the older gym leaders/don't mind a wig or using some stuff to turn your hair blonde/white.
^^;
i thought about morty, that would work if they wanna dye there hair
Unread 05-21-2010, 06:19 PM   #11767
Jir667
Akukage

so far i've gotten reno and sousuke sagara thinking about them any others?
Unread 05-21-2010, 09:09 PM   #11768
MonsterNinjaINC
King of the Pirates

@Jir/Snarky
Thanks! I thought about doing Roark too, Morty as well.
I might dye my hair for morty, or a wig.
MonsterNinjaINC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2010, 09:25 PM   #11769
tifaia
~Pimp Hat +1~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi Minato View Post
~Tifaia: You've gone to the other end of hot - the mature kind. Not cougar, mind you. You just aren't child-like in your appearance. Lucky you!

I think if you aren't opposed to showing some cleavage, Setsuka from the Soul Calibur series is something I could see you doing.
That made me chuckle. It's been a long day. XD Interesting...I've been looking into Soul Calibur so that might be on the top of the list now. Thanks. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekanubis View Post
@tifaia
Zelda

Also made me laughed. On the list of what I was expecting, Zelda wasn't on it. I like the idea though. Someone that I would never be in my lifetime, but would be interested in getting to know.

Still open to more suggestions. ^^
~ CosPod - A Cosplay Podcast for Everyone
~ The Geek Spot: All Things Geek Chic. Personal Blog.
~ Flickr Photostream ~ TifaIA Cosplay on Facebook ~ DeviantArt
tifaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2010, 10:02 PM   #11770
Snarky

Tifaia
For the challenge of a guy character, I think Ayame Sohma would be a good one for you to try. While he doesn't have a chest, his figure is lovely.
The guys from Vampire Knight also have a certain feminine softness to them, in my opinion, so they might be worth looking into as well.
Unread 05-22-2010, 12:07 AM   #11771
Jinglebrarian
Jingles!

A huge post for you!

Wow, I have a lot of people to give suggestions to from when I last posted! You guys are lucky I love you so much. xD Here we go!

@Tsuki_bunny:
You could do a good Neptune from Sailor Moon, I think. Something about your pale skin tone and facial shape would really complement her elegant features.
@Oddity6/12: I promise Iím not on a Sailor Moon kick, here, but Sailor Saturn and you have the same natural hair! From your pictures, I mean.
@Blood_Sword: Youíre welcome, glad you like them! I enthusiastically await your cosplay whatever you choose.
@Battousai-nii: I got your PM about Megumi, thank you very much!
@Seraphis_Naberu: Sanji from One Piece! I want to cosplay him myself someday, even though I don't look anything like him. xD
@KratosAurion28: Hmm, after checking out your picture more, and skipping Ed Elric, I would suggest Kyo from Fruits Basket - I get the feeling you could get totally in character with him. Youíd need a bright orange wig, though!
@Ethereally: Kagome from Inuyasha, youíd be so cute! Or maybe Kuradouberi Jam from Guilty Gear!
@MewMewRith: Bayonetta! (AKA 'Sarah Palin in cosplay', according to my friend. o-O Bayonetta, I mean, not you. xD) The glasses made me think of it. o.o I also agree with Uryu Ishida from Bleach, even though itís crossplay. Because you have a flat tummy, I suggest any female characters that show belly! ^^ OMG I JUST THOUGHT OF ONE - Rushuna, from Grenadier! I love that anime, and sheís so lovely and cute. And boobyful. o-o
@Alegrah: Milly from Trigun! Youíve got the brightest eyes. ^^ Agree also with Belldandy from Ah! My Goddess, and Tsunade.
@HareyuNanami: Youíre adorable. ^^ You could make a super cute Meryl from Trigun! If you did that, I would be so excited, LOL. How tall are you?
@Electro650: I still see Vash or Millions Knives from Trigun when I look at you. You have a great Yasuhiro Nightow-esque chin!
@Tifaia: Rion from Agent Aika, Miyuri from Starship Operators, Hikaru Amano from Martian Successor Nadesico, or Arashiyama Sera from G-On Riders!
@Kira_Kisa: I am a dinosaur who doesnít have a Facebook; I canít see your pictures.
@LowQuality: Oh wow, you are identical to Sumeragi Lee Noriega, from Gundam. o.o You would barely have to do anything to look just like her!
@TheAnimeKid: Tsunade would suit you well, too! your Temari is cute.
@Zycsera: You rock the wigs so well! You could do anyone you want, but I think Yura of the Hair from Inuyasha would be really dynamic if you cosplayed her.
@SlinksterCool: Hmm... Lady Une, from Gundam?
@Jir667: Hmm, you could make a cool Commander Shepard from the game Mass Effect, although it isnít anime. You could also do any bishounen that strikes your fancy, if youíre okay with wearing a wig! You might do well for a fighting game character, though, because you are pretty toned! What fighting games do you like? Pick a character from one of them!
@MonsterNinjaINC: Youíre delightfully tall, so... hmm. You could make a good Roark, I think... something about the hair!
@Snarky: You are very cute! you and your BF look good together. I would suggest... hmm. Well, youíd need a wig, but Ranma and Akane from Ranma 1/2. Or perhaps Kyo and Shiina Yuya from Samurai Deeper Kyo... uh, hmm, Hideki and Chii from Chobits? Couple cosplay ideas are harder than I thought, but you would make a cute Chii.

Last edited by Jinglebrarian : 08-13-2011 at 01:04 PM.
Jinglebrarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2010, 12:12 AM   #11772
pandaplushie
pandas! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinglebrarian View Post
Wow, I have a lot of people to give suggestions to from when I last posted! You guys are lucky I love you so much. xD Here we go!

@Tsuki_bunny:
You could do a good Neptune from Sailor Moon, I think. Something about your pale skin tone and facial shape would really complement her elegant features.
@Oddity6/12: I promise Iím not on a Sailor Moon kick, here, but Sailor Saturn and you have the same natural hair! From your pictures, I mean.
@Blood_Sword: Youíre welcome, glad you like them! I enthusiastically await your cosplay whatever you choose.
@Battousai-nii: I got your PM about Megumi, thank you very much!
@Seraphis_Naberu: Sanji from One Piece! I want to cosplay him myself someday, even though I don't look anything like him. xD
@KratosAurion28: Hmm, after checking out your picture more, and skipping Ed Elric, I would suggest Kyo from Fruits Basket - I get the feeling you could get totally in character with him. Youíd need a bright orange wig, though!
@Ethereally: Kagome from Inuyasha, youíd be so cute! Or maybe Kuradouberi Jam from Guilty Gear!
@MewMewRith: Bayonetta! (AKA 'Sarah Palin in cosplay', according to my friend. o-O Bayonetta, I mean, not you. xD) The glasses made me think of it. o.o I also agree with Uryu Ishida from Bleach, even though itís crossplay. Because you have a flat tummy, I suggest any female characters that show belly! ^^ OMG I JUST THOUGHT OF ONE - Rushuna, from Grenadier! I love that anime, and sheís so lovely and cute. And boobyful. o-o
@Alegrah: Milly from Trigun! Youíve got the brightest eyes. ^^ Agree also with Belldandy from Ah! My Goddess, and Tsunade.
@HareyuNanami: Youíre adorable. ^^ You could make a super cute Meryl from Trigun! If you did that, I would be so excited, LOL. How tall are you?
@Electro650: I still see Vash or Millions Knives from Trigun when I look at you. You have a great Yasuhiro Nightow-esque chin!
@Tifaia: Rion from Agent Aika, Miyuri from Starship Operators, Hikaru Amano from Martian Successor Nadesico, or Arashiyama Sera from G-On Riders!
@Kira_Kisa: I am a dinosaur who doesnít have a Facebook; I canít see your pictures.
@LowQuality: Oh wow, you are identical to Sumeragi Lee Noriega, from Gundam. o.o You would barely have to do anything to look just like her!
@TheAnimeKid: Tsunade would suit you well, too! your Temari is cute.
@Zycsera: You rock the wigs so well! You could do anyone you want, but I think Yura of the Hair from Inuyasha would be really dynamic if you cosplayed her.
@SlinksterCool: Hmm... Lady Une, from Gundam?
@Jir667: Hmm, you could make a cool Commander Shepard from the game Mass Effect, although it isnít anime. You could also do any bishounen that strikes your fancy, if youíre okay with wearing a wig! You might do well for a fighting game character, though, because you are pretty toned! What fighting games do you like? Pick a character from one of them!
@MonsterNinjaINC: Youíre delightfully tall, so... hmm. You could make a good Roark, I think... something about the hair!
@Snarky: You are very cute! you and your BF look good together. I would suggest... hmm. Well, youíd need a wig, but Ranma and Akane from Ranma 1/2. Or perhaps Kyo and Shiina Yuya from Samurai Deeper Kyo... uh, hmm, Hideki and Chii from Chobits? Couple cosplay ideas are harder than I thought, but you would make a cute Chii.

Whoo! Now that Iíve suggested so much for you guys, Iím worn out and interested in getting more feedback for me. So far I have amassed a good list of characters Iím interested in cosplaying: Lucifer from Umineko no Naku Koro Ni (this has made it to my DEFINITELY cosplaying list, thank you guys!), Megumi from Rurouni Kenshin (also on my DEFINITELY cosplaying list), Nakoruru from Samurai Shodown, Rin Tohsaka from Fate/Stay Night, Sailor Mars/Rei from Sailor Moon, the Silk Spectre II from Watchmen, Utena from Revolutionary Girl! Utena, Yomiko Readman from R.O.D. (on my definite list).

Do you guys agree or disagree strongly with any of the above, or have any more suggestions for me? To recap, this is me:

Crossplay?: Sure, if you can find someone you think I'd rock at!
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 145 lbs
Body Type: Curvy. Flat belly (so it's okay to have a midriff-showing outfit).
Eyes: Bright green.
Hair: Dark chocolate-brown; appears black in poor (read: convention) lighting.
Skin: Has very yellow and gold undertones. Tans quickly; but I'm an indoorsy person.

^ Quote from original post, which is many pages back
I think you made a great Tifa from Final Fantasy 8. ;D Maybe a Mio from K-ON or Rinoa as well, too! ^^
pandaplushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2010, 12:41 AM   #11773
Firefly026
Everybody get dangerous

Jinglebrain: You are very pretty!! You'd make a great Sailor Mars!!! That's who I first thought of actually, heh. And you'd be a great Silk Specter. Others would be Yuko from xxxHolic or Lenalee Lee from D.Gray-Man.

What about me?
Weight: 140-ish, maybe less.
Will wear wigs and will crossplay!!!
Pics:
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...157732_n. jpg
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/2556372/
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/2556371/
Unread 05-22-2010, 12:45 AM   #11774
pandaplushie
pandas! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly026 View Post
Jinglebrain: You are very pretty!! You'd make a great Sailor Mars!!! That's who I first thought of actually, heh. And you'd be a great Silk Specter. Others would be Yuko from xxxHolic or Lenalee Lee from D.Gray-Man.

What about me?
Weight: 140-ish, maybe less.
Will wear wigs and will crossplay!!!
Pics:
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...157732_n. jpg
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/2556372/
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/2556371/
Omg I immediately thought of Yuffie from Final Fantasy. xD
pandaplushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2010, 01:42 AM   #11775
Scion-of-Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAnimeKid View Post
hmm If you dont mind going shirtless, I would say Jecht from FFX, he's a pretty damn awesome character, but you dont see many people willing to cosplay him :P
That's an excellent idea! Thanks so much, I never would of thought of that on my own. Unfortunately though I don't know if I'm quite ready for that yet, and it might take me a while to grow the facial hair. Any more suggestions? I'm going as (Vampire Hunter) D to my very first convention in about a week; he was the first character that came to mind as I was thinking of characters I could easily cosplay without a wig. I've had a surprisingly hard time thinking of male characters with long brown hair...
Scion-of-Night is offline   Reply With Quote