Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 08-20-2008, 06:12 PM   #31
Inoli
I Nom Swords

Cosplay supplies is the best place for Wonderflex. I'm exsperimenting with Sentra ...see if it'll be easier

[/color] [/size]
Inoli is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-21-2008, 09:36 AM   #32
Ciarathallya
Ragnacrack Cosplay Addict

I'll be bringing my Youko to AWA so I can finally get non-preggers pics of it. I so wish I could find a few other ppl to get pics with while Im there.
Unread 08-21-2008, 02:26 PM   #33
Bahzi
Hi gaiz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by myalchod View Post
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. HA.

(Oh, and Animesha, thank you for your compliment! ^_^ Coming from someone with a seriously awesome Enki, it means a great deal.)
Aw shucks. XD Enki was kind of rushed, he could use some re-working, but thanks to Eurobeat King, the pictures came out well anyways. Thanks though, and you're welcome, i always wanted to see someone cosplay Risai, I especially liked her in the books. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inoli View Post
Cosplay supplies is the best place for Wonderflex. I'm exsperimenting with Sentra ...see if it'll be easier
Sintra isn't good for complex curves like Wonderflex, it's pretty limited in what you can do with it really. I made armor out of it, but there were no concave pieces, Wonderflex is way better for small pieces and curves.
Bahzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2008, 11:38 PM   #34
Inoli
I Nom Swords

believe me I'd rather use wonderflex. I'm also up for the challenge of forcing sentra to do what I want it to do. Sad that there arnt too many Costumes with massive armor in it for TK XD but it shall be a testament to my sewing skills!

[/color] [/size]
Unread 10-06-2008, 10:13 PM   #35
D001
D

Okay, so after three weeks of trying to convince myself that adding another costume to my list for this year is too much, I've decided to do it anyway. ^^;; So, I've decided to do Keiki, as I can probably handle putting him together with my other cosplays. ^^ (I really would like to do Keiki's nyoki (sp?), but that's a bit much for the moment ^^;; )

BTW? My gosh is it difficult to find reference shots for anything Twelve Kingdoms. T_T Granted, I've only been searching yesterday and today, but wow, I've gotten one good picture in two nights of work. ^^;;; I'll probably need to rent the anime again while I'm assembling the costume. At least I've got a great image to take to the store with me, though. ^_^

Costumes for 2011:
Puck (Beserk), Gin HM ver (Bleach), Shuei (Sainkoku), Super Secret Saiyuki TM, Secret #1, King of Tai (Twelve Kingdoms)?

Next Cons:
ALA 11, Starfest 11, Fanime 11, Nan Desu Kan 11
D001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2008, 11:06 PM   #36
Bahzi
Hi gaiz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by D001 View Post

BTW? My gosh is it difficult to find reference shots for anything Twelve Kingdoms. T_T Granted, I've only been searching yesterday and today, but wow, I've gotten one good picture in two nights of work. ^^;;; I'll probably need to rent the anime again while I'm assembling the costume. At least I've got a great image to take to the store with me, though. ^_^
Screencaps: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v438/thesmokingman/

Character designs/settei: http://eop.rubberslug.com/gallery/ma...SeriesID=30446

^^
Unread 10-07-2008, 08:23 PM   #37
D001
D

Animeisha? You are completely amazing! Thank you so much for linking me to those two sites. I've even been able to pull some images for the Nyokai cosplay I want to do in the future. *hugs* Thank you!

Costumes for 2011:
Puck (Beserk), Gin HM ver (Bleach), Shuei (Sainkoku), Super Secret Saiyuki TM, Secret #1, King of Tai (Twelve Kingdoms)?

Next Cons:
ALA 11, Starfest 11, Fanime 11, Nan Desu Kan 11

Last edited by D001 : 10-07-2008 at 08:34 PM.
D001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-07-2008, 08:49 PM   #38
Bahzi
Hi gaiz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by D001 View Post
Animeisha? You and completely amazing! Thank you so much for linking me to those two sites. I've even been able to pull some images for the Nyokai cosplay I want to do in the future. *hugs* Thank you!
^^ No problem, glad I could help! We need more JK cosplayers, there are not nearly enough!

Here's a cool place for 12 Kingdoms stuff:

http://12ktp.inspirelight.net/forum/

(I'm pretty sure you have to sign up to view the board)

the forums are mostly dead now, but there's still info about the ongoing Tokyopop novel translations posted there, and many links to fan translations, other screencaps, fanart, fanfic, and other useful info. The links to the settei and screencaps came from there.

I look forward to seeing your Keiki! ^^

P.S. I'd LOVE to see a Nyokai. I know Tenkage-chan was planning on doing Enki's Nyokai Yokuhi, but it'd be awesome to see a Kaiko as well, the Nyokai are so neat looking!
Unread 10-09-2008, 02:32 AM   #39
Ciarathallya
Ragnacrack Cosplay Addict

I'm so lame. I've decided to wear my costume on Halloween to work. I figured it would be work appropriate since it's not "hootchie" looking. Plus I wont be cold in all those layers. And finally I can wear it without the baby for the first time LOL
Unread 11-04-2008, 07:27 PM   #40
Inoli
I Nom Swords

ahh been a while XD
Thank you Animeisha for the awesome links =D I've found some great reference pictures for myself and my friend [who's doing Enki]
Funny how that goes, Walking out of Joanns lamenting a bit over the $13 a yard fabric that I wish to use for Shouryuu and despite another 10% off at the register, I just couldn't spend the money. "After Ohayocon" I said....
Then we go into Denver fabrics...10 yards of lush so dark it's nearly black Navy for Shouryuu! and best thing about it.... only $1.97 a yard!!! I'm excited...lol but I have quite a few projects to work out on befor I can start V.v;;;

[/color] [/size]
Unread 11-04-2008, 11:31 PM   #41
LadyoftheThread
stitcher of fantasies

Guess Iím late in posting to this thread. ^_^; I've done Renrin and the festival version of Youka the nyosen. Iíve been meaning for months to remake my Youka sash so I can wear it again but havenít gotten around to it yet. (The original one is too big for me now since I lost weight.) Iím hoping to fix it up for next year and I still want to cosplay Youko sometime. I didnít like any of her anime outfits that much so I want to do her white outfit from the cover of the anime guide.
Next conventions: Anime Boston 2011, Costume Con 29
LadyoftheThread is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-10-2009, 06:21 PM   #42
Inoli
I Nom Swords

WHooohooo! outside of the white millions of yards for the white draping on the underside of the robes, I have all the fabrics I need for the King of En. Lots of self made bias tape in my future o.o; certainly a sewing project of doom! I hope to have him "wearable enough" XD by March's con. I'm not afraid of the pattern of the costume itself... but I hold a bit of fear for the embroidery and stitching work that will come with *gulps*

[/color] [/size]

Last edited by Inoli : 02-10-2009 at 07:07 PM.
Unread 02-10-2009, 06:27 PM   #43
Tenkage-chan
Oldschool Sephy Fangirl

Meh, I just have feathery arms, and furry tail attached to pillow-doom pants.

http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1895910/
Princess Shoukei: Twelve Kingdoms~ 100%
Kamiya Kaoru: Rurouni Kenshin (Jin-e Arc)
Serra: Fire Emblem~ 100%
Click To Visit The Cosplay Teahouse!
Tenkage-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-10-2009, 07:47 PM   #44
kimu
merciful kirin, really ;p

Yeah Tenkage! That is an awesome start. I look forward to when you get more done on it, I think it's going to look great when done.
And yeah for fabric for the King of En!!

As for Lady--your TK costumes are lovely! Maybe someday we'd get to meet you and get pics together.
kimu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2009, 10:41 PM   #45
Inoli
I Nom Swords

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...i/100_1748.jpg
just the hair bit on, gotta find a better way to secure it to my head cause it slips down quite a bit after moving a few steps! got the muslin's cut and ready to leap into my fabric which waits for me in the living room! <3

Edit: 2/26/09
So After being sick for a week and unable to do ANYTHING I finally have the white undershirt cut, the middle dress/coat and will start on the gold trim soon. I'm just shocked that En's Sleave alone takes up my WHOLE kitchen! @-@
Sleeve shot with katana on it for Reference to size.
and color scheme, the turquoise is a little off and the black-is actually a really lush dark navy but yes will show black in most pictures.
I mean I knew the sleeve would be big.....but wow....

Edit 3/4
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...i/100_1762.jpg

[/color] [/size]

Last edited by Inoli : 03-04-2009 at 09:09 PM. Reason: didnt want to clutter up the thread since I'mthe last person who posted