Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 11-18-2008, 03:39 PM   #136
wrymon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TybaltFlux View Post

Taci - DUDE, really?! Haha, that's awesome! I was a little disappointed at the lack of SE at the con though :<.

The Katsu SE-ers will welcome you with Excalibur-like happiness!

Also, if by any chance you get bored/inspired by some of SE'ers newer characters/anything in between, feel free to read the Katsu SE thread's first page -we've got a private shoot on Saturday of the con going on, and we're attempting to get one of every character. If any of the open characters interest you, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FEEL FREE TO JOIN ;D. No pressure, of course! But it'd be aaaaaaaaaaaawesome.

A sound SE gathering and sound cosplayers reside in a sound con.
Haha yeah, same here. SE is like Reborn, it's amazing but is still in that awkward no one knows about me much phase. ... Then again I think I'm rather thankful for that. >3> Because I see so many Naruto and Bleach around that I want to murder people. Not to mention Death Note, it's gotten to be like the baby of Naruto & Bleach gone wrong as far as popular cosplay.

I will/have cosplayed from all, but it's nice to see some variation. You realize that you're not the only one in the world that knows of something OTHER than those three that's amazing.

And if I ever see someone cosplay Excalibur ... I will seriously want to take them home. xD

I looked at the list, because I'm thinking of doing Yumi and Jackie in the future. Then I saw that Jackie was open and got really excited because I almost have everything for her. So she may finish coming together and come along with me so I can throw her on for the shoots. x3

And thank god I'm not the only one who still has to register. -lazy- >3>

Unread 11-18-2008, 03:52 PM   #137
alicat
<3s thewinekone

-has not registered either- :3

I feel I should join in on all this Soul Eater love. I've just started getting into it actually. It's pretty amazinggg.

@Mekus- I'm not sure about my rooming for Katsu yet either. I have relatives near it that I might be able to stay with, but there's a possibility I might need to share a room too. Things are still kinda fuzzy right now..

@Bur- Yesssss, I demandz Amuto pics in the future!~ And Ikuto & Yoru pics toooo. I wanna cosplay one of Amu's chara changes too in the future. And like a billion other things from SC. <333

Future Cosplays
- Hachikuji : Bakemonogatari
- Nill : DOGS
- Ranka: Macross Frontier

Current Obsession : God of Study drama

~ NYAPPY! ~
o ( ) o
alicat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2008, 05:39 PM   #138
_MeKuS_

Jessi: ~ XD Sooooo true. I usually stay in hotels a couple of miles away as well, but Iíve started to realize that forking out the extra cash for convenience is worth it, depending on your costume line up and schedule. Ah, youíre so lucky that you boyfriend actually goes with you. XD

Alicat: ~ Relatives? Geez, that would be a godsend if they actually let you stay with them. XD But, if you need to share a room, Iím open to it. And whatís with the superfluous amount of fuzziness lately? Iíve got it too. XD
_MeKuS_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2008, 07:50 PM   #139
TybaltFlux
FORCE-CHOKE

Quote:
Originally Posted by _MeKuS_ View Post
Tybalt: I wouldn't say that I'm as experienced as other photographers found here, but I'd be more than happy to take some pictures of your group and maybe do some individual shots for free. I just got a new DSLR and I really want to experiment with it. Maybe I could shoot along side the photographer you guys hire? XD I need the experience.
I'll definately give you a shout as the event gets closer! I want to bid around to get someone for less $ but while not sacrificing quality. I think I'm probably gonna end up paying for the pictures by myself, so I'm gonna try not to go totally overboard :x.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taci View Post
Haha yeah, same here. SE is like Reborn, it's amazing but is still in that awkward no one knows about me much phase. ... Then again I think I'm rather thankful for that. >3> Because I see so many Naruto and Bleach around that I want to murder people. Not to mention Death Note, it's gotten to be like the baby of Naruto & Bleach gone wrong as far as popular cosplay.

I will/have cosplayed from all, but it's nice to see some variation. You realize that you're not the only one in the world that knows of something OTHER than those three that's amazing.

And if I ever see someone cosplay Excalibur ... I will seriously want to take them home. xD

I looked at the list, because I'm thinking of doing Yumi and Jackie in the future. Then I saw that Jackie was open and got really excited because I almost have everything for her. So she may finish coming together and come along with me so I can throw her on for the shoots. x3

And thank god I'm not the only one who still has to register. -lazy- >3>
I'm a hardcore ExcaliburxMorubi shipper. I'm a sick, sick man ;x. And I hear ya on Naruto/Bleach/etc., but alas, all great animes end up being cosplayed that way, don't they? I have a fear that SE will end up as just another Naruto, which is actually the reason I want to do the M!S- do something epic before having one of every character in SE is no longer remarkable.

DUDE. IF YOU DO JACKIE. I'LL BE SO HAPPY. She's the very last important character missing (with the exception of BJ, whose name still makes me giggle) and the Pot-Twins (though I expect our Kilik to have plushies of them). With a Jackie, we'll be able to soul-resonante with all the Shibusen kids now!
Unread 11-18-2008, 09:43 PM   #140
Bur Loire
AZURE DOKUGANRYU

Quote:
I'll definately give you a shout as the event gets closer! I want to bid around to get someone for less $ but while not sacrificing quality. I think I'm probably gonna end up paying for the pictures by myself, so I'm gonna try not to go totally overboard :x.

PHOTONINJA.
TALK TO HIM. <3 FO SRZ.
Bur Loire is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2008, 09:59 PM   #141
TybaltFlux
FORCE-CHOKE

I'll keep him on the list. Do you know what his rates are? Like I said, I don't want to go -too- overboard, so I'm gonna shop around for the next month or so. I especially want to find a photographer who knows what SE is, just to get a little more passion out of the pictures ;x.
Unread 11-18-2008, 11:36 PM   #142
Bur Loire
AZURE DOKUGANRYU

Quote:
I'll keep him on the list. Do you know what his rates are? Like I said, I don't want to go -too- overboard, so I'm gonna shop around for the next month or so. I especially want to find a photographer who knows what SE is, just to get a little more passion out of the pictures ;x.
Well, actually......I dunno if he actually has rates. o.O
Cause he actually contacted me about getting some shoots in at NekoCon and he got more than he probably expected (he got like...three or four, the poor guy XD) but he never charged us~

I would have expected him to though. We were so hyper, rofl XDDD
Unread 11-19-2008, 05:48 AM   #143
TybaltFlux
FORCE-CHOKE

A rate...of free? :0

That like, puts him at the top of the list ;x.
Unread 11-20-2008, 05:03 PM   #144
Bur Loire
AZURE DOKUGANRYU

LOLOLOL!
Yeah, tell him you promise the most epic shots ever made and I'm sure he'll at least stop by for that. EPIC COSPLAY CALLS TO EPIC PHOTOGRAPHERSSSSSS!!!!!
Unread 11-22-2008, 08:46 AM   #145
wrymon

Quote:

I'm a hardcore ExcaliburxMorubi shipper. I'm a sick, sick man ;x. And I hear ya on Naruto/Bleach/etc., but alas, all great animes end up being cosplayed that way, don't they? I have a fear that SE will end up as just another Naruto, which is actually the reason I want to do the M!S- do something epic before having one of every character in SE is no longer remarkable.

DUDE. IF YOU DO JACKIE. I'LL BE SO HAPPY. She's the very last important character missing (with the exception of BJ, whose name still makes me giggle) and the Pot-Twins (though I expect our Kilik to have plushies of them). With a Jackie, we'll be able to soul-resonante with all the Shibusen kids now!

Hahahaha! xD And yeah I agree, it's like a 'Ha in your face I did that character before you.' that makes you feel tingly inside. Especially when yo rub it in someone's face ... but then maybe I'm just mean. x3

YAY. I know, I saw she was missing and what immediately when through my head - "WHAT?!". (Yeah BJ's name makes me giggle too.) And that's great, I reeeeaallly hope I get her completed. I'm pretty sure it'll happen though.
Unread 11-22-2008, 08:52 AM   #146
Bur Loire
AZURE DOKUGANRYU

.............lol.

Bj.
Unread 12-10-2008, 04:16 PM   #147
Craft User
Loves dressing up!!

Checking in from Sumter, SC.

Inprogress costumes: Grey Totoro, Rinoa(FF9), Megumi(Rurouni Kenshin), Ishuu(Xam'd).
Craft User is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2008, 06:04 PM   #148
wrymon

Yay, more Sumter people :3
Unread 12-10-2008, 07:06 PM   #149
!*Jessi-Chan*!
Teach Me, Miss Litchi!

i just saw Sumter High School play in the football state championships at Clemson...

whoot, my hometown won and so did Myrtle Beach H.S.
[this is an offtopic post brought to you by Jessi]

Potential Costumes Aisha Clan Clan, WilyKat, Storm
!*Jessi-Chan*! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2008, 07:20 PM   #150
AngeDeMusique
Naminť-Chan's Stalker XD

I'm still pretty new to the cosplay world, but I did do a bit at AWA 11. Hoping to get back to both AWA and D*Con this year. I'm in Upstate (Greenville/Spartanburg) area.
Dragon*Con '09

Costumes 2009
Selene Moonblood- 80%

AngeDeMusique is offline   Reply With Quote