Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Unread 09-29-2008, 02:39 PM   #61
Bur Loire
AZURE DOKUGANRYU

Yeah, I totally went cosplay shopping in most of my MINAMIMOTO cosplay today. XD

It's too hot for the trench PLUS I want a different one, but still. People stared and I was like "LOL SOH CAH TOA!"

I CAN'T WAIT FOR MOMOCON WE ARE GUNNA HAVE A NEAR FULL CAST. I think we're just missing one or two characters? AHAHAHHA AMAZING. I AM GOING TO MAKE MINAMIMOTO'S SEVEN SHINIGAMI WINGS OH HELLZ YES. (practicing for making Yue's wigs!? XDDD)
Bur Loire is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-29-2008, 03:41 PM   #62
!*Jessi-Chan*!
Teach Me, Miss Litchi!

*cough* I'm planning to go to Momocon this year *cough*
Anyone want to tell me if that con is worth driving 6 hours for? The costume quality seems REALLY good from pictures i've seen. But, in terms of attendence, how many people come. How many stay in hotels? Is it just for the GA and the GA-border people? [<- meaning not worth the trip]

Potential Costumes Aisha Clan Clan, WilyKat, Storm
!*Jessi-Chan*! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2008, 04:11 PM   #63
TybaltFlux
FORCE-CHOKE

I've heard of Momocon, a fellow Reborn buddy told me about it and it's tempting me to go. But alas, Neko/Katsu are taking priority.

Speaking of which- I've got two rooms for Katsu, cause I was holding one for my buddies, but they ended up getting one. Bur (or you guys, seem I think some of you were interested in coming along), would you guys want an extra room or something for other peeps? I have extra space regardless, but the room isn't TOO pricey (120 a night plus tax) for a fancy con hotel, so I figure, why not weigh the options wherein everyone gets a bed spot and such.
Unread 09-29-2008, 04:28 PM   #64
alicat
<3s thewinekone

TWEWY!! I just bought that game last week, and I've been addicted since. Not sure if I'll cosplay from it or not yet, but it's funnn.~~ Who are you guys missing from your group? ^.^

@Jessi - Momocon is lots of funnn. This will be my third year going and it's gotten bigger each year but still no where near AWA level of course. Hahh, it's more of a chill con for me. I usually stay at the GA Tech and Conf. Center. It's a real nice hotel too.

Ehhh, just went to the Momo website. What's up with the player pin on the bottom right. xxxD

Future Cosplays
- Hachikuji : Bakemonogatari
- Nill : DOGS
- Ranka: Macross Frontier

Current Obsession : God of Study drama

~ NYAPPY! ~
o ( ) o
alicat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2008, 04:39 PM   #65
Gwiffen

Let's see... who we have so far:

Neku - A19Riku
Shiki - Rosabella
Beat - Havenaims
Rhyme - Kiero1125
Minamimoto - Bur Loire
Kariya - Ryoogawa
Uzuki - Flowery
Joshua - Me
Konishi - Ryoogawa's sister
plus Tybaltflux and friend as Beat and Rhyme

Characters that are left off the top of my head:
Mr. Hanekoma
Higashizawa (first boss guy)
Megumi (shades and headphones)
Spoiler!Minamimoto
Spoiler!Shiki

Doubles are still cool though!
Gwiffen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2008, 05:25 PM   #66
Clive-kun
Secretly a supervillain

Aww I missed the sign up for that one...>.> ^.^;;; I'm currently in the middle of working on Reaper-Beat. I just have to do his "pet", wings, and hat. And I'm waiting for my pin-maker to come in...

Last edited by Clive-kun : 09-29-2008 at 05:30 PM.
Clive-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2008, 05:26 PM   #67
Bur Loire
AZURE DOKUGANRYU

OMFG DID I MENTION I'M WORKING ON SPOILER!MINAMIMOTO AS WELL. BUT NOT FOR MOMOCON. XDDDD

I dunno when I'm gunna wear that one. BUT I SO AM. XD ANYWAY.......

MomoCon I attended for the first time this year, and it was the one which I met Rosabella and everyone, so it's a really awesome con for me. (Otherwise I wouldn't have been inspired to make Vayne....or be sewing up Kuja as I type XDDD) There are so many fancy cosplayers at MomoCon *_* I stayed with a friend (in her dorm) who goes to that school so that was fun too LOL XD

Tybalt>>> I dunno if any of my party members, besides Gwiffen are attending KatsuCon yet. (I actually haven't announced it yet LOL!) I'll let you know if anyone else is coming and we actually need the extra room. Hahhaha, BED SPACE!? WHATEV. I'll sleep in a bathtub if that means I don't haveta pay more than I have to XDDDD I just want to enter in the costume contest and have my picture taken, that's all I ask for XDDDDD
Unread 09-29-2008, 05:38 PM   #68
TybaltFlux
FORCE-CHOKE

Alright word. The con's so far away still that everything's up in the air for me, too XD. But lots of options don't hurt either!
Unread 09-29-2008, 05:42 PM   #69
Gwiffen

Mm, yeah. Momocon was the big meetup con for me too, although I didn't quite get to really meet the "party members" until MTAC. (lol "party members" - I wanna be the nuker mage!)

And there wasn't so much a sign up for the TWEWY group as Havenaims saying she was doing Beat and everyone else jumping in. ^^;

Also, SPOILER!MINAMIMOTO?! YEAH! GO NO-SHIRT COSPLAY!!
Gwiffen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2008, 06:04 PM   #70
Bur Loire
AZURE DOKUGANRYU

Yeah OMFG. I hadn't even played the game yet...I went to the website and was clicking thru the characters and came across Minamimoto and its was PURE FACTORING LOVE AT FIRST ZETTA SIGHT!!!!

WOOO HOOO. MANLY CHEST TIME MINAMIMOTO
I mean really after next year's "secret" cosplay and I've already run around in Sano's jacket with my chest exposed it doesn't/won't really bother me anymore LOL. YAY BANDAIDSSSSSS. XD

That and while Lionel was trying on Gunner Yuna I was standing around in my Vayne pants and binding anyway XD SO MANLY XDD

waaaaaaaai I can't wait for NekoCon. EPIC SPACE SHIP TRAVEL.
And Kuja. *o*
Unread 09-29-2008, 06:44 PM   #71
alicat
<3s thewinekone

@Gwiffen - Thank youuu. <3 I'll have to keep playing the game more to see if anyone strikes my interest. :3

Future Cosplays
- Hachikuji : Bakemonogatari
- Nill : DOGS
- Ranka: Macross Frontier

Current Obsession : God of Study drama

~ NYAPPY! ~
o ( ) o
alicat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2008, 07:46 PM   #72
!*Jessi-Chan*!
Teach Me, Miss Litchi!

I was GOING to do a Shiki or Neku costume...Now, you all make me want to go to Momocon AND work on a TWEWY costume. haha. I see you all already have both Neku and Shiki, but maybe i can be the Black!Shiki variant. haha. Oh it is fun to joke about my skin color "inaccuracy" rofl.

Potential Costumes Aisha Clan Clan, WilyKat, Storm
!*Jessi-Chan*! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2008, 08:04 PM   #73
TybaltFlux
FORCE-CHOKE

Hah, half of us are inaccurate for not being Japanese XP. -ignoring the fact that a bunch of anime characters are anglosized and such-

The oooonly thing that 'worries' me about TWEWY is that there's already so many cosplayers for it, I feel like I'm jumping in way late, but oh well! My Rhyme is shorter than me, and it's not often I get to say that so WOO.

HEY GUYS, WHAT ARE WE DOING FOR HALLOWEEN?
Unread 09-29-2008, 08:15 PM   #74
Bur Loire
AZURE DOKUGANRYU

All of my cosplays are inaccurate, because I am not actually male. XD
The MOAR TWEWY cosplay the BETTER.

HALLOWEEN WHUT?
I'm sitting in front of my computer with the insides of my Kuja armor on. I HAVE NO IDEA. WE SHOULD HAVE A HALLOWEEN MEET UP O_O! EXCEPT I CAN'T GO ON FRIDAY. OR SATURDAY. I HAVETA WORK. BUT STILL. WE SHOULD HAVE A.....Pre-Halloween meetup? o.O LOL I DUNNO. KUJAAAAAAAAAAAA. *faints*
Unread 09-29-2008, 08:19 PM   #75
TybaltFlux
FORCE-CHOKE

We totally SHOULD. I wanted to do Beat for Halloween, actually. But it's on a Saturday, and I work on Saturdays. At a mall. I'd cosplay, but...I don't know how that would turn out. MAN- I do NOT want people to come trick-or-treating at my workplace >:|.

Sigh, if only I was ten years younger...