Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Final Fantasy

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 24 votes, 4.96 average.
Unread 09-14-2009, 07:09 PM   #1546
MK_Toxic
Eeeemm Kaayy. :D

omnomnomnom FFVII. <3
I love it with the fiery passion of a thousand suns, even though I only have one cosplay from the series. :C But I love Reno, so it's okay. And I plan on turning my guy friend into Rufus for Anime Banzai. Shoooot it's right around the corner. D:
Does anyone know if Amphigory can express ship a wig to Utah if I order it within the next to weeks? I only ask because I know Halloween's coming up and they usually can't express ship around then. XC
Eevee gijinka: [||| ] 75%
Kazutaka Muraki: [|| ] 25%
Twilight Princess Zelda: [ ] 0%
[[con list]]
Anime Expo 2009: DONE.
Anime Vegas: Not going. :c
Anime Banzai: October 16-18th, SLC Utah

MK_Toxic is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-21-2009, 11:50 AM   #1547
WesR

I need some help. I'm looking into a Genesis costume from Crisis core and was wondering if anyone knew where I can find patterns if they exist. I'm also making small custom action figures of him as well and need teh patterns for that too. Any help would be appreciated. I have a generic trenchcoat pattern it I can get it more accurate the better it would be.
WesR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2009, 10:46 PM   #1548
Lady Muramasa
The Angry Cosplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesR View Post
I need some help. I'm looking into a Genesis costume from Crisis core and was wondering if anyone knew where I can find patterns if they exist. I'm also making small custom action figures of him as well and need teh patterns for that too. Any help would be appreciated. I have a generic trenchcoat pattern it I can get it more accurate the better it would be.
This one would be the one, you just need to alter the front of the coat. If you have a fabric store near you you can find it in the simplicity section, rather than order it online...yet sadly it's cheaper online lol.
Lady Muramasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2009, 10:39 AM   #1549
WesR

Yeah there's a craft shop in town. Too bad walmart stopped carrying these pattern. What was the pattern name/number? It didnt show up in your post. I appreciate the help.
Unread 09-22-2009, 03:17 PM   #1550
Lady Muramasa
The Angry Cosplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesR View Post
Yeah there's a craft shop in town. Too bad walmart stopped carrying these pattern. What was the pattern name/number? It didnt show up in your post. I appreciate the help.
Eh stupid link didn't go through, the pattern is 5386 under MEN costumes.
Lady Muramasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2009, 11:11 PM   #1551
WesR

Thanks alot. Any help is welcome.
Unread 09-23-2009, 06:02 PM   #1552
Megarush

Now I sure hope this wasn't asked before, the search didn't come up with anything.I tried the props section andn nothing much came

I'm slowly doing Cloud/Infantryman from Crisis Core. For the next few months I was planning to do the "armor" so I got the base of the kneepads done but now I got no clue on what would be best to cover them to make everything straight and the two "lines" on the edges
so here's the thread I did in the prop section (but you can answer here) http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=190768

my major problem is that it has to support my weight(which is quite heavy) without crushing nor anything
On the thread a person replied paperclay....but I have yet found a store that sells it

Right now my options that I was thinking are
- sculpy (20$ a pack)
-magic model (following what leash did)
-vacum forming
-maybe fiberglass(now if I can convince my father to let me try and of course with his help)

So is there something on the list or anything else that would be the best way to cover those kneepads?
when that problem will be fix,I'll finally be able to turn and try to solve the problems of the shoulder pads and the helmet
Megarush is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2009, 01:01 AM   #1553
TonyFett97

Ok so as of now NYAF 2009 is going on but ebery day i went so far i didnt have my own camera so if anyone here has gone or is going and finds me please send me whatever pics you have. thanks alot =)
btw... i dont have my buster sword for the con so dont bother looking sry =( - im taking a train to a ferry to another train and then walking.. FAR so theres no way i could bring its - im really pissed about it all i got now is a katana lol

"Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names."
- John F. Kennedy

Last edited by TonyFett97 : 09-27-2009 at 01:04 AM.
TonyFett97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2009, 07:26 PM   #1554
jolccc123

Hey guys I'm new to this cosplay stuff and i need a lot of help... I'm currently trying to cosplay as Sepheroth and I don't know what material I should use to make his costume. I also have a very tight budget that I have to stay within, can anyone help?...
jolccc123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2009, 07:17 AM   #1555
Sephirayne
Ranger from the North

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuka View Post
^^; Thanks. Lets see, I've done winged Genesis (though the wing was entirely redone the night before the con so I really REALLY want to redo that one, also want to redo his hair >> damn the curse of a perfectionist *shakes fist*) But currently I have a desire to do Cosmos (Dissidia) I love Sephiroth's dissidia outfit but he is the one character I will never cosplay sadly.

99% mainly VII related, I love you VII T_T

Edit: @Sephirayne- wait did I just read Safer version in your to-do list? I MUST see that.
Great list of cosplays there. I must check them out.

Yeap-a-roo! Safer Seph is on my to do list. I've currantly done the rings for his back. It will be a combo of prob building and FX make-up as I plan to make the main black wing look like its mutated from his sholder.

Hes currantly planned for next year. He was going to be done this year but ran out of budget after having to move house. I also plan to do Dissidia Sephiroth.
Sephiroth(Dissidia FF and Classic) - Abel Nightroad(Empire, Early AX white jacket, AX Artbook and Gold Armour with BOOK O' DOOOMM) - Cain Nightroad(Trinity Blood Artbook) - Madam Red and Undertaker(Kuroshitsuji) - Lucius Malfoy (Harry Potter films) - Legolas(Lord of The Rings Films) -

Trinity Blood - when one Nightroad is never enough. Experience it for yourself today!
Sephirayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2009, 02:24 PM   #1556
~FatalDreams~

Hello darlings!

Oy, college has prevented me from coming on here often! However, I debuted my Advent Children Sephiroth at NYAF 2009, with his wing! If any of you have pictures, please let me know!

I'll be uploading some of them soon, once I do, feel free to look!

And lastly, due to college, cosplay is on hold until my Thanksgiving Break.
~FatalDreams~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2009, 03:19 AM   #1557
Sephirayne
Ranger from the North

@Fatal Dreams. Can't wait to see the pics. I'm sure it will be fab.
Sephiroth(Dissidia FF and Classic) - Abel Nightroad(Empire, Early AX white jacket, AX Artbook and Gold Armour with BOOK O' DOOOMM) - Cain Nightroad(Trinity Blood Artbook) - Madam Red and Undertaker(Kuroshitsuji) - Lucius Malfoy (Harry Potter films) - Legolas(Lord of The Rings Films) -

Trinity Blood - when one Nightroad is never enough. Experience it for yourself today!
Sephirayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2009, 10:18 PM   #1558
Nyoko
...Does not exsist...

I was wondering if anyone has tried the Sephiroth Eyes contacts? I am plainning kadaj and his gang for katsu on and just wanted to know what everyones opinions where on these contacts before I went and bought them.
Unread 10-29-2009, 05:33 PM   #1559
Seiryu
final boss

Hi everyone :3 Working on Sephiroth right now and I have a question for the silver wrist "bracelets" on his sleeves. What materials are good to make it out of and how does one attach it to the sleeves? Thank you for the help -noobplz- ^^;
Unread 11-01-2009, 10:55 AM   #1560
Seiten Taisei
Mama Witch

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't been on in a while! I have two new Tifa pictures! Go check them out :3 K?
Happy late halloween
Seiten Taisei is offline   Reply With Quote