Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > Makeup and Eye Contacts

Unread 07-19-2008, 05:44 PM   #16
yaoikk
=3

This thread isn't old, I guess. o.O

But, basically what I do is I dab black liquid eyeliner in the roots of the lashes on my upper lid until they're about 1/3 away from the corner near my nose. Then I add layers of little dots on to the outer corner of my eye. Then I do two layers of no-clump mascara...It's really hard to explain. xP But pencil eyeliner definitely does not work as well as liquid, I've tried it. But putting a light pencil eyeliner on the inside of your lower lid pops your eyes even more...

I have no clue whatsoever if this will work on everyone (I doubt it will), but everyone I know says I look like I have those cute, large doll eyes when I do my eyes like this...I could upload some pictures of before and after if anyone wants?
yaoikk is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-24-2008, 07:12 AM   #17
Yamidragon
version 2.0

try using a white eye pencil on the inner corner of your eyes, and dark brown/black on the outer corner- also blending some highlighter on the brow bone below yout eyebrows helps
Yamidragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2010, 08:06 PM   #18
capumuffin

If you're mono-lidded like I am, using eyelid tape or eye-glue gives off an illusion of bigger eyes. For some reason, a pale pink eyeliner doesn't show on my waterline, so I use a bit of white on my water line, as well as lining the inner two-thirds of my bottom lash-line--just barely enough to give it a bit of brightness. I also line my eyes all the way on the top and only the outer third on the bottom. For the eyeliner, I tend to go thicker at the top of the slope so it makes my eyes look a bit rounder.

I also agree with using a bit of highlighter!
capumuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2011, 06:30 PM   #19
fanimegirl

Make sure that if you use eyeliner dont go all the way into the inner corner. this will just close off your eyes. try instead fake lashes and mascara.
fanimegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2012, 02:32 PM   #20
Nomo

draw ur eye liner 1MM away from ur actual eye, use white inside
Nomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2013, 08:38 AM   #21
machisarin

I suggest minimal neutral eyeshadow using browns and creams.
Line you lashline thinly with black eyeliner, following your natural shape, wing it down for an innocent big eyed look.. Use gel eyeliner for better control. Don't forget to line your tightline so there'll be no gaps.
Highlight your tearducts with white eyeliner or white eyeshadow.
Emphasize your lower lashes, this will open up your eyes more.
Put on white eyeliner on your lower tightline to emphasize bigger eyes.

Circle lenses are optional but this will be a plus. Pick circle lenses with the diameter of 14.5 or more. HAVE FUN!
machisarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-27-2013, 09:48 PM   #22
ayusuits
Banned

Just practice wearing big eye contact lens, thick winged lined eyes, use false eyelashes, darker shade of eyeshadow on the crease and light eyeshadow on the corners, and mascara. That should do the trick!
ayusuits is offline   Reply With Quote