Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > .Hack

Unread 06-04-2003, 02:39 PM   #1
Pendrell
yea for thou art kickass.

Wink A .hack//SIGN Question -- Subaru

Hmm.
Well, does anyone know of or have access to any stills/scans/etc. of Subaru in her alternate outfit from ep. 19, the pink one? I really need to get my hands on some full-body or 3/4 images of it. ^^; So can anybody help me out here? I'll be your slave for life if you do. e.e;
Pendrell is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-04-2003, 09:37 PM   #2
EvilMoogleQueen
kupo or die

you know, Ive always wondered why she changes her oufit to pink for those few eps. It might have been explained in the story but I don't remember. I watched it awhile ago.
EvilMoogleQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2003, 10:13 PM   #3
Pendrell

If I recall correctly, it was because she'd disbanded the Knights and stepped down as their leader. ^_- I.. think. Or maybe she just felt it was time for a change. :P A very PINK change.
Unread 06-05-2003, 02:42 PM   #4
EvilMoogleQueen
kupo or die

Quote:
Originally posted by Pendrell
If I recall correctly, it was because she'd disbanded the Knights and stepped down as their leader. ^_- I.. think. Or maybe she just felt it was time for a change. :P A very PINK change.
I liked the girl she met in one of the later eps, another heavy ax user, with the same character deisgn only with blond hair. Ive been looking for pics of her but no one seems to have any.
Unread 06-05-2003, 02:44 PM   #5
Asmaria
The Ruby Knight Julius

I don't have pictures, but the reason she had that color is because she started with those colors. That was a flashback. She began wearing blue when she worked with the knights.
Asmaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2003, 01:17 PM   #6
Pendrell

Oh gosh, what was her name? The Subaru impostor. ^^; The one who beat her up.. *l* There used to be a rather extensive database of screenshots from .hack//SIGN on a German website.. but it just up and disappeared one day. ;_; It had some great pics of both costumes. Blargh.
I know someone's already done the blonde-n-purple version of Subaru.. just in case MoogleQueen or anyone else hasn't seen it yet, here's one link.

Asmaria, you're right. I couldn't remember if she'd worn it beforehand or if it was just her way of showing that she was no longer the leader of the Knights. ^^

*sigh* Nobody knows where to find any pics? I'm winging it so far on this costume. Since I don't have access to those specific episodes near the end.. -.-;
Unread 06-07-2003, 01:23 PM   #7
EvilMoogleQueen
kupo or die

Quote:
Originally posted by Pendrell

I know someone's already done the blonde-n-purple version of Subaru.. just in case MoogleQueen or anyone else hasn't seen it yet, here's one link.

heh thats probably it. thats cool. I just really want to find a screen shot of her.
Unread 06-07-2003, 02:09 PM   #8
rainbowflavored
rainbows taste yummy

the pink version of subaru isn't really subaru. "The World" is an online game and people in The World can select from different character designs, so lots of players have the same type of outfit, just different color schemes. That pink Subaru was really just another player wearing the same costume but with a pink color scheme. even when the real subaru (blue) quit the knights, she still kept her blue outfit.

i had all the episodes, which i could have screen capped but i deleted them all ;_; sorry.
rainbowflavored is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2003, 04:52 PM   #9
Asmaria
The Ruby Knight Julius

It is actually Subaru in the pink. She changes her color later on. We know it's subaru because of the conversation between her and Krim, which she refers to later in the series. The one in purple is NOT Subaru. That episode centers around Subaru, her past, how she came to become a stronger person through meeting with Krim, and how eventually, in the eyes of some players, she appeared as a stuck up person. The girl in purple insulted her, and told her to stop being so princess-like. She really delt a low blow to Subaru's self esteem, and beat her down to barely any hit-points. She ends up going to Tsukasa to cry. Anyways, it is her, and I'll try and get some screen grabs from my roomate tonight if I can. @_@;
Asmaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-08-2003, 02:41 PM   #10
rainbowflavored
rainbows taste yummy

oh yeah, woops. sorry. i haven't seen .hack in a long time and i confused the early pink subaru with the subaru impostor. thanks for clearing that up. ^_^;;
rainbowflavored is offline   Reply With Quote