Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Anime Detour

Unread 01-13-2008, 07:36 PM   #1
Subject:Tashi

Talking Who's all creating their own/ J-rock Cosplay?

I know I am!! It's part of my Cosplay of Tashi from Darkness! SQWEE!!!!!
Subject:Tashi is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-13-2008, 07:56 PM   #2
Frog_King
I'm working on it!

Hey, I am too. It's turning out really nice. Right now I'm working on putting belts on the legs. I just need to get a skirt and work on that.
Unread 01-20-2008, 12:25 PM   #3
sylus
its a conspiricy

i'll be cosplaying miyavi. not entierly sure what outfit i'll be doing then. it'll either be selfish love, or senor senora senorita. depends on what all i can get done.
i also might be cosplaying Die from dir en grey. and i got a friend going as kyo. that one i'm not sure what pv we're doing at all yet.
sylus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2008, 08:39 PM   #4
Frog_King
I'm working on it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylus View Post
i'll be cosplaying miyavi. not entierly sure what outfit i'll be doing then. it'll either be selfish love, or senor senora senorita. depends on what all i can get done.
i also might be cosplaying Die from dir en grey. and i got a friend going as kyo. that one i'm not sure what pv we're doing at all yet.
OMG! Miyavi!?!?!?! I will seriously glomp you! I love Miyavi.
Unread 01-22-2008, 11:38 PM   #5
sylus
its a conspiricy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frog_King View Post
OMG! Miyavi!?!?!?! I will seriously glomp you! I love Miyavi.

i will gladly accept that glomp. hehehe gotta love miyavi hehehe.
Unread 01-23-2008, 08:28 PM   #6
Frog_King
I'm working on it!

Quote:
i will gladly accept that glomp. hehehe gotta love miyavi hehehe.
Yes you must! I have a lot of his songs and a cd of his I ordered came today! So, I am glad that you will accept my glomp. I will probably glomp you numerous times.
Unread 01-23-2008, 10:08 PM   #7
sylus
its a conspiricy

Quote:
Yes you must! I have a lot of his songs and a cd of his I ordered came today! So, I am glad that you will accept my glomp. I will probably glomp you numerous times.

did you order his new single? >only reasion i ask is i just got mine today and it wouldent surprise me if you had ordered the same cd.
Unread 01-24-2008, 05:42 PM   #8
Frog_King
I'm working on it!

Quote:
did you order his new single? >only reasion i ask is i just got mine today and it wouldent surprise me if you had ordered the same cd.
I don't think we did. I think I ordered one of the older ones. I ordered 'Dear My Friend B'. Which one did you order?
Oh, by the way, what day are you going to dress up as Miyavi?
Unread 01-24-2008, 06:19 PM   #9
sylus
its a conspiricy

Quote:
I don't think we did. I think I ordered one of the older ones. I ordered 'Dear My Friend B'. Which one did you order?
Oh, by the way, what day are you going to dress up as Miyavi?
i jsu got his new one. cant remember the name of it but it has sugizo helping on one of the songs... yah.
dear my friend is a good one too though that song is on eof my favorets of his. love the pv too.

as for when i'm cosplaying him... well... probaly friday and saturday night. most likely so i can be him at the dances.
Unread 01-24-2008, 06:34 PM   #10
Frog_King
I'm working on it!

Quote:
i jsu got his new one. cant remember the name of it but it has sugizo helping on one of the songs... yah.
dear my friend is a good one too though that song is on eof my favorets of his. love the pv too.

as for when i'm cosplaying him... well... probaly friday and saturday night. most likely so i can be him at the dances.
Okie.
Yeah, my cosplay isn't really a specific j-rock it's just the style. I have it mostly finished but I don't really like it. Then again it probably looks better than I think it does. I'm having trouble since I'm on like a 0$ budget. *sigh*
I don't know, I'm probably just...yeah. I don't know. But.

The CD I got has two discs. The first one has Dear My Friend and two versions on Itoshii Hito. The second disk is a DVD with the Itoshii Hito PV.
Unread 01-24-2008, 07:06 PM   #11
sylus
its a conspiricy

Quote:
Okie.
Yeah, my cosplay isn't really a specific j-rock it's just the style. I have it mostly finished but I don't really like it. Then again it probably looks better than I think it does. I'm having trouble since I'm on like a 0$ budget. *sigh*
I don't know, I'm probably just...yeah. I don't know. But.

The CD I got has two discs. The first one has Dear My Friend and two versions on Itoshii Hito. The second disk is a DVD with the Itoshii Hito PV.

ouch 0$ budgets are always hard ot work on. i did that with my kyo costume.. which i realy dont have a good pic of.. but...
wear yoru outfi with confidance and i'm sure it will work out fine! i look forward to seeing it. i love seeing other people make there own vk/jrock style clothing. i have designs... but yah... have yet ot actualy make any... both nervous on what people will think about them... and i dont usualy have time cuz i'm a cosplay addict and am constantly making new costumes. but one day! hehehe
you gunna wear your outfit most the weekend then or just certian days?

oooh i love itoshii hito. it is one of the few songs i can understand w/o looking up song translations. my japanese isnt very good considering i havent taken a class in 2 years. so yah that song makes me happy whenever i hear it.

*dances around* i hope you enjoy your cd!
Unread 01-24-2008, 07:14 PM   #12
Frog_King
I'm working on it!

Quote:
ouch 0$ budgets are always hard ot work on. i did that with my kyo costume.. which i realy dont have a good pic of.. but...
wear yoru outfi with confidance and i'm sure it will work out fine! i look forward to seeing it. i love seeing other people make there own vk/jrock style clothing. i have designs... but yah... have yet ot actualy make any... both nervous on what people will think about them... and i dont usualy have time cuz i'm a cosplay addict and am constantly making new costumes. but one day! hehehe
you gunna wear your outfit most the weekend then or just certian days?

oooh i love itoshii hito. it is one of the few songs i can understand w/o looking up song translations. my japanese isnt very good considering i havent taken a class in 2 years. so yah that song makes me happy whenever i hear it.

*dances around* i hope you enjoy your cd!
I'm not sure which day I'll be wearing it. I also am hoping to dress up as Orihime from bleach but it's hard with a 0$ budget. I know that I am also going to wear all of my frog stuff one day (I am obsessed with frogs).
But I know what you mean when you say you have designs. I have one that I really want to make, but it's not happening right now.

And yes, I love the CD.
Unread 01-29-2008, 10:48 PM   #13
Subject:Tashi

wo0t! lol
Subject:Tashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2008, 12:20 AM   #14
sylus
its a conspiricy

so 3 otehr friends of mine have decided that we are all doign different versions of miyavi so yah... there will be alot of myv love it seems
Unread 02-05-2008, 04:06 PM   #15
Frog_King
I'm working on it!

Quote:
so 3 otehr friends of mine have decided that we are all doign different versions of miyavi so yah... there will be alot of myv love it seems
*SQUEAL*
I glomp you all!!!
Awesome. I can't wait.
Although....
Y'know, I've been wondering about the whole 'glomping' thing for a while.
I mean, I understand the whole concept of glomping but what I don't quite know is what happens after.
Do you just run away before they can really grasp the situation?
Or do you wait for them to recover then ask for a picture?
OR..(sorry 'bout this)
Do you just stand there akwardly and look for some form of escape.
I don't know. I've just been considering this for a while.
Sorry.