Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Photography > Photographer's Marketplace

Unread 01-20-2008, 04:13 AM   #1
sklathill
Evident Maniac

FS: A lot of classic and some new Minolta AF (Sony mount) lenses (SOLD)

All items sold!

Since there are actually quite a few lenses I'm trying to sell, I'm going to have just the text listing here and this link to my first listing elsewhere, which has pictures. Anyways, here goes...

So, I've decided there's a lot of stuff I just need to get rid of... just that time of year to try to start fresh...

I personally like the Paypal route. To make it easy, let's say 5 bucks each thing shipped in North America. To Asia and Europe it'll have to be a bit more expensive than that, however. Also, I currently live in Los Angeles, so if you are local and would like to check it out, you are more than welcome to.

1) Minolta 28-135mm f4-4.5 lens with mount cap but no front cap. Comes with a Hakuba skylight filter that's been mounted on there for seemingly forever. Mechanically and optically great. No problems zooming or focusing. No scratches on the glass or fungus. No dust that I can see in the lens. Really very nice.

$200

2) Minolta 50mm f 1.7. These are the original style. I have two of them. Again, optically no problems and reasonably good looking too. No problems with focusing. One of them comes with a Minolta L35 UV filter attached. Both have front and back caps. One has a Tamron cap for the back instead of Minolta, though.

$60
$70 w/ Minolta L35 UV filter

3) Minolta 28mm f2.8. Original style. Again, very good looking glass and a decent looking exterior. No problems with focusing. Has a Minolta lens mount cap and an aftermarket side pinch cap.

$75

4) Minolta 70-210mm f4. Comes with front and back original caps, original hood, and a B-W UV filter attached. Optically and mechanically great. No problems with zoom or focus. No scratches on the glass or fungus. I can see a couple of specks of dust inside the lens, but it's nothing that I've seen actually affect images.

$120

5) Minolta 28-75mm f2.8. This thing is very mint. Like new condition. Basically shot a few pics, then stayed in storage for a long time. Comes with the box and everything in it, including hood, original caps, and all the documentation. I put a Hoya HMC UV filter on at the very beginning and it's never left the lens.

$250

6) Tamron 1.4x teleconverter. Completely new. Never used. Comes with carrying case and all original caps in original box.

$25

7) Minolta 100-300mm 4.5-5.6. This is not the APO version, but has the focus hold button. Very good condition. Comes with rear cap and original hood. No front cap, but has a Kenko UV filter that's done its protection job. Looks good. Optically perfect, no problems with the glass. No problem mechanically, either zooming or focusing.

$75

8) Sony 18-70mm f3.5-5.6 kit lens. It came with my camera in this box... and it's still in the box. Comes with hood and original caps, of course.

$75

9) Minolta Lens Case LH-1044. In excellent condition. Comes with strap. Was originally meant to hold the above mentioned 100-300mm.

$10

Thanks for looking!
Freelance freelancer: music composing, writing, photographing, and gaming for slightly less than an eternity...

Last edited by sklathill : 01-24-2008 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Items sold!
sklathill is offline   Reply With Quote