Go Back   Cosplay.com > Non-Cosplay Forums > Spam Board > Archive

Unread 01-27-2008, 04:05 PM   #16
4ng31
meh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonaeru View Post
Blah blah blah, whatever, cry about it. Don't care.
Slick edit there...

But hey, if you don't care...neither do we. Have fun sorting that all out k?

Unread 01-27-2008, 04:45 PM   #17
Sonaeru
embrace the infinite~

Well, the $99 just drew from my bank account and they sent me another e-mail. They're shipping it tomorrow ^^V win!
(Sado Yasutora, Bleach)
(Kaname Kuran, Vampire Knight)
(The Soldier -RED-, Team Fortress 2)

-also planning for Anime North-
Unread 01-27-2008, 06:45 PM   #18
-Kitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuka BMz View Post
Quote:
Blah blah blah, whatever, cry about it. Don't care.
Slick edit there...

But hey, if you don't care...neither do we. Have fun sorting that all out k?
Good catch Asuka.

Thank you once again Sonaeru for proving exactly what I had to say right. You once again cry out like a spoiled little kid. *slow clap* Well done making yourself look like a fool and then have the gaul to try covering it up.

Now that your little problem is resolved it might be a smart idea to get your ass back to the rest of the forum and really think before posting next time.
Unread 01-27-2008, 07:27 PM   #19
Sonaeru
embrace the infinite~

-yawn-

Who made you boss?
(Sado Yasutora, Bleach)
(Kaname Kuran, Vampire Knight)
(The Soldier -RED-, Team Fortress 2)

-also planning for Anime North-
Unread 01-27-2008, 07:46 PM   #20
4ng31
meh.

Quote:
-yawn-

Who made you boss?
If you reply with something like "-yawn-", why do you even reply. You put it off as "you don't care", but still feel the need to reply.

Hypocritical post is hypocritical.
Unread 01-27-2008, 09:31 PM   #21
Ghost613
Your face is a Geostigma!

Quote:
-yawn-

Who made you boss?
No one made anyone boss, there are just a few simple rules of Cosplay.com (and the rest of the world for that matter) etiquette that you have completely ignored with each of your posts. Please stop being rude (I vote this thread gets closed before further dramu ensues).
Unread 01-27-2008, 09:32 PM   #22
Ryoko-and-Yami
SO inappropriate!

I always got good fast responses from cosplaymagic. The costume I ordered came really fast too.

Need a wig styled? Ask me! http://www.cosplay.com/marketplace/s...?product=48369

Currently selling a variety of wigs, costumes, anime, and manga! Check it out! http://www.cosplay.com/marketplace/s...0/ppuser/50381
Unread 01-27-2008, 09:35 PM   #23
Illexxxi
Just beat it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryoko-and-Yami View Post
I always got good fast responses from cosplaymagic. The costume I ordered came really fast too.
-avoids the drama totally-
How was the quality of the costume? I was thinking of ordering a costume from there, but due to a review I read, I'm a little reluctant.

Planned Cons
JACON 2009||MetroCon 2009||MegaCon 2009 [Sat-Sun]

'09 Cosplays
Mail 'Matt' Jeevas[/color] [Death Note]: 100%||Roxas [Original Character]: 100%||Secret Cosplay: 0% [Planned]||
Unread 01-27-2008, 09:55 PM   #24
-Kitsu

Quote:
-yawn-

Who made you boss?
Wow way to reply like a hormonal chick. Of course given the name I wasn't expecting much.

No one "made me boss" there just this little thing of respect and obviously you're too much of a spoiled little shit to understand what that is. But really what could I expect from someone who LOVES halo and is just another Gaia fag.

Not to mention you got the whole typical emo kid look going. Why bother use common courtesy when you're being a "rebel", and when I say rebel I mean whiner hiding behind a monitor who's only accomplishment is a ranking OMG HALO! Don't worry there's no need to reply with "But I'm a rocker MAAAANNN1!!1!!!"
Unread 01-27-2008, 10:05 PM   #25
Miyabi-
All Will Be Well

....will a cosplay site in Hong Kong even get you your costume in two weeks? O_o

And FYI: With some places your order confirmation sometimes isn't the same as your order having been actually processed. I know Cosworx does two seperate emails. One confirming the actual order went through (IE "hi, we know what you want and we're on it!") and one that lets you know that it's been processed (as in, "hi, we got your order AND your payment! thanks!")
Unread 01-27-2008, 10:11 PM   #26
Anstice
Mostly Harmless

I think making a topic when you did not get a fast, speedy reply is foolish. Within a couple of days, your money was taken through Paypal and everything was cleared up. The only thing you succeeded in doing in this topic is to look like a petulant brat. You flew off the handle and now are lashing out at anyone who calls you out? Wow kid, way to sure maturity.
Unread 01-28-2008, 12:12 AM   #27
mixaka
Granter of wishes

I agree it wasn’t the best idea to start a thread complaining about someone not returning an email after only giving them less than a day or two to respond. And over a weekend at that. Next time have a bit more patience and try not to order your costume 2 weeks before you need it. It will save you a lot of unneeded stress.

Also, I wanted to respond to the following:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sukunai Kitsune View Post
I apologize if I'm a tad bit extra harsh but this hits on a topic I have had huge problems with for much longer than I've been cosplayer. That being said, for the most part this isn't the case but every now and then I come across someone who thinks just because someone has an add on a website or a sales site specifically to sell product that they automatically are a full fledge company with a staff of at least 10 to 20. When the reality is that "company" normally ends up consisting of 1 maybe 2 to 5 people.

Its that stupid attitude of just because I put down money for something, or just attention, that you are the most important thing in that commissioner's life that pisses me off. Yes when I get an order they are extremely important but the person paying me $200 for a major prop is going to be getting a bit more attention than the person ordering an $80 wig.
As someone who does a lot of commissioning, I find this attitude to be lacking. If I click on an ad or buy something from someone via the internet, why would it matter if it was a company or just one person? Are you suggesting that people should accept a lower level of service just because they’re not ordering something from a company? I expect to be treated professionally regardless. Just because you’re one person doesn’t mean you should get any breaks. If you’re going to sell a product or service online, you need to make sure you have the manpower to handle it and if you don’t, hire people or stop selling. Also, just because one customer is paying more for a product than another doesn’t mean that they deserve any more or less attention. Both are paying customers and should be treated equally. How would you like it if you went to a store and were ignored by the service people in favor of someone who was buying a more expensive item than you? You'd probably be a bit pissed. If anything, especially in a commissioning business, it is the one with the earliest deadline that should be the priority not the one who spent the most.
Unread 01-28-2008, 01:09 AM   #28
SailorSwthearts
Sailor Sweetheart

i agree with you. it seems a tad rash. besides, we don't need crude language just b/c we're frustrated. i know society's moral rules may be lax at times but SOME people don't appreciate it. there are better ways to express yourself without being vulgar.

i should know i've made a career out of getting angry.

2010 cosplays
Sailor Moon - Sailormoon S
Cure Blossom - Heartcatch Precure
Akimoto Komachi - yukata wa-loli
Unread 01-28-2008, 01:39 AM   #29
Zelos_Wilder
Time to lose some weight!

Oh man, this thread made work so entertaining.
Thank you.
Unread 01-28-2008, 01:46 AM   #30
-Kitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilypad114 View Post
As someone who does a lot of commissioning, I find this attitude to be lacking. If I click on an ad or buy something from someone via the internet, why would it matter if it was a company or just one person? Are you suggesting that people should accept a lower level of service just because they’re not ordering something from a company? I expect to be treated professionally regardless. Just because you’re one person doesn’t mean you should get any breaks. If you’re going to sell a product or service online, you need to make sure you have the manpower to handle it and if you don’t, hire people or stop selling. Also, just because one customer is paying more for a product than another doesn’t mean that they deserve any more or less attention. Both are paying customers and should be treated equally. How would you like it if you went to a store and were ignored by the service people in favor of someone who was buying a more expensive item than you? You'd probably be a bit pissed. If anything, especially in a commissioning business, it is the one with the earliest deadline that should be the priority not the one who spent the most.
Its more the impatience involved, they want it now and have this expectation that if you don't respond to their emails immediately then you're trying to scam them. Then there are those who will contact you expecting a commission and give you a due date which is within weeks or sit on their hands while you're expecting payment and then expect the item completed and shipped after you told them you weren't starting it until payment was made.

Its not the I'm going to sit on my ass and make excuses because I do this all by myself, its the being annoyed that a person responds negatively when I inform them that there is a specific window of time I NEED to have in order to make their product. This is a result of common assumptions that a person is going to get something along the same lines as someone walking into a store. Also the same with price, some don't consider that your quote also accounts for your expenses and get bent out of shape about the price.

And if someone is paying me $80 for a wig as opposed to someone paying $125 to $150 then yes. Why? Because my rates and probably everyone else's are based on cost of supplies + level of difficulty + amount of time to make it. Does this mean I'm going to just style the cheaper one half assed? No, not in the least bit, it just means the item is easier to make therefore you don't need to ask the customer a million and one questions once you get the basics down. If the customer contacts me am I going to spend less time consulting them? Also no, but just like with the item I should be able to handle any questions that much easier.