Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Site Headquarters

Closed Thread
Unread 12-01-2013, 02:49 PM   #1486
ThakYuki
Kittysaurus Rex!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuukochii View Post
My post count doesn't seem to be, well... Counting. I know I've got at least three((Now counting this as four)) posts on the forum, but for some reason the counter is still at 0.

I'm still a newbie, so I'm not sure if this is just an issue new users are having, or if it's just a bug on my profile?
Your posts are most likely caught in the spam filter at the moment. Once a mod gets the chance to go through the filter and deem you a real person, the posts will get posted and your post count will go up.

Thank you for completely removing my signature without emailing me that it was too long.

Unread 12-01-2013, 03:10 PM   #1487
Kyuukochii

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThakYuki View Post
Your posts are most likely caught in the spam filter at the moment. Once a mod gets the chance to go through the filter and deem you a real person, the posts will get posted and your post count will go up.
Ahh, thank you for clearing that up! I was just getting worried about it.

Next stop..!
Portcon Maine 2015

Con list:

Another Anime Con 2015
Animaine 2015?

Current cosplay list:
Len Kagamine - Magnet - Vocaloid - 50%
Kagome Higarashi - Inuyasha - 10%
Kotori - Hey!Start Dash outfit - 85%
Lolita!Alice - Alice in Wonderland - 100%
Ciel Phantomhive - {Original outfit} - 100%!
Ciel Phantomhive - {Wonderland Version} - 85%!
Haruhi {Ouran}
- 100%!
Unread 12-31-2013, 02:49 PM   #1488
gingergiggles2

I'm new on this site,. The first time I made a post it went right up, no problem. But every time I make a new post since then I get a message saying the post will be reviewed before being put up, or something of that nature. Its gone too fast to read. Which would be fine but its been days and I have put up 3 questions and none of them can be found. This has rendered the site useless for me, and I was forced to make a new account to try and ask about this issue.
Unread 12-31-2013, 08:30 PM   #1489
Hino_Rei-chan
Senshi of Flame & Passion

I'm seeing that I can't make any edits to costumes or add photos to my gallery. For the photos, it tells me it uploads and to wait two minutes for it to appear (after I upload one at a time). I wait more than two minutes, in fact just checked again after it's been 20 min, and the photo never shows up. In one case it told me my photo had to be under 450kb where the main photo upload page says 800kb.

As far as updating costumes, I click the button after putting in the new description and all it does is go to a blank page. No edits ever appear on the costume's information.
Unread 01-26-2014, 07:54 PM   #1490
DarkEyedStray

No Comment Box Appears

Hi everyone! Ive been having issues with the Comment Box appearing under other member's photos not appearing. I see so many good costumes I would to comment on, but no box appears. I can see that other people can comment (even recently), but I can't. I have all plugins updated and my browser (firefox) is up to date as well. Anyone else having this issue?
Closed Thread