Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Site Headquarters

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 4.92 average.
Unread 01-30-2008, 08:12 AM   #166
Admin
Administrator
Not Jackie Chan

Costume counts are way off, those will be fixed. Also, in some areas costumes aren't showing correctly if they are listed as 0% complete or have no details and are basically just shells - but that should only be affecting the browsing area and not the ability to edit them. I'll look into it.
Admin is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-30-2008, 10:29 AM   #167
KittyCanuck
Ph.D. in Horribleness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappy Rukia View Post
Um, not sure if it's just me looking at the wrong place (usually is) but when trying to narrow the list of member downs, I'd put "Sort Alphabetically" and it wont do so, atleast not sort member names alphabetically
This happens for me too.

It seems the final dropdown option is not being used to narrow the sort at all - it displays everything in the order of "newest user first", no matter what I select as in the last dropdown menu.

<---- I'm the dinosaur, not the dude.
KittyCanuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2008, 12:30 PM   #168
Chibik3r0
Pants Pants Revolution

Saw another gallery shift this morning and got a screen cap this time: http://www.dragonworldz.net/random/gallery_shift.jpg

Anime North :: Colossal Con :: SDCC
Chibik3r0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2008, 12:39 PM   #169
Starlightslk
Film Geek

The formating for the Q&A sections seems to have disappeared and I even checked to see if it was like that in the "edit profile" section but it was formated how I had initally entered in the information.

Is there anyway to fix it so that it has formating once again? Because right now my profile looks like one giant blob of text, as opposed to nice paragraphs and lists like it used to.

Probable Con Schedule: Katsu, PAX East, Dragon*con, Bakuretsucon...always subject to change

Upcoming Cosplays: Mami(Madoka Magica), Morrigan(Darkstalkers)var, a Secret, &...?

"Immortality is a fantasy. Life is short, so we should take care of it. The shorter the life is, the more fight we have to make." ~Hatori Heiji (Detective Conan)

Inuyasha is a 200-year-old bantling and Sesshoumaru has a security fluffy.
Starlightslk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2008, 01:01 PM   #170
Mr.Chips
Supervillain Supreme

While I'm trying to search for costumes it periodically sends me to the costume main page. I'm guessing this is the default for not finding any costumes because my other searches work just fine. It's just baffling because it makes no mention that a search was even done. Try looking up Adonette or Van Von Hunter to see what I mean. Those are the queries that did it for me.
Mr.Chips is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2008, 01:57 PM   #171
Admin
Administrator
Not Jackie Chan

The "no results" page will be up soon, it's sending to the main page again just until I can make the no results redirect.

Starlight - I will check on the formatting tonight.
Admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2008, 04:46 PM   #172
-Kitsu

This isn't as much a bug report as just an idea to help with the congested feel to the current front page.

- Instead of having 2 places for update information or news for the site you could always incorporate the 2 where the major site update info is listed in a way kind of like done here. Also unless there are plans to have tons of updates in the future it might be wasted space to have 2 seperate new categories for other countries. It would be easier to just have both combines and denote country it applies to by flag.

- Showcase images and costumes could be combined into one section where like has been done in the past with photo shoots that were seperated by color. Either that or post 3 images and 2 costumes at a time because there really shouldn't be more than maybe one or 2 showcase costumes per couple of weeks. Anymore would cheapen the category a bit.

- New photos and new galleries listing could be combined also or just have the newest picture in the gallery listed instead.

- Latest photoshoots and official photoshoots could also be combined and separated by color like it has been at one time in the past.

- One last one, you may want to try out changing the text and bar at the top of the page so it mimics the bar found in the forum at the top. It would make a bit more space and give it a nice touch.

My only large complaint is the 3 ads all in the same area at the very top of the page. They take up a huge amount of space and cram together. If the large square ad were anywhere else it would look a million times better. Also a bit more content was between the ebay ad at the top and the cosworx ads a bit below it would also help break it up.

Last edited by -Kitsu : 01-30-2008 at 04:48 PM.
-Kitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2008, 05:56 PM   #173
KurzesHaar
Nemo nisi mors

Are we going to be able to change how many of our albums can show on the first page of our galleries? I used to be able to see all of mine on one page and now they're spread onto 3 pages - it just seems inconvenient to me
Unread 01-30-2008, 08:35 PM   #174
Rock nam Lee
Saiyan Photographer

Well, I mentioned a couple pages back about my little problem, and it's still hasn't been fixed. Basically I had a bunch of "Hidden Pictures" in my old Gallery, even though I was the only one who was able to see them, I can't anymore! :O Is there anyway of getting them back, or were they lost along the road of transfer? I was also looking at my User Profile, and it says I have 174 photos, so I know they are *somewhere* lol. I just wanna be able to view my old hidden photos

I was also wondering if we could get the option of being able to view all of someone's gallery on one page :O For example, you have options for how many thumbnails you wanna see and what info you want with them. But how about if you just want to load ALL of their photos on just one page? Either that, or having the option of viewing up to 50 pictures on a page. I know 20 is more then the previous 12, but personally I could still got for more :P Thanks

Last edited by Rock nam Lee : 01-30-2008 at 08:41 PM.
Rock nam Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2008, 09:55 PM   #175
Fire Lily
Jack of Most Trades

I still can't change my profile picture. It says it's unable to save the picture...

www.firelilycosplay.com
Fire Lily is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2008, 10:22 PM   #176
Ryouko
Where's my danish?

Yeah, same here... can't change my avatar. @_@
Ryouko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2008, 10:30 PM   #177
ly*chee
ミア

i third the not being able to change the avatar XD;;
thanks for updating and fixing up the site though (:
Unread 01-30-2008, 11:00 PM   #178
RogueMimzy
back after a hiatus~

Hey Admin.. I've tried to upload a few times in the past few minutes and it's just not working. The page loads and it tells me it's uploaded, but it's not in my gallery.

I do, however, see that other people have been able to upload things... maybe it's just my computer or something? o.O
See you at Miraicon | CPAC | Connecticon | Otakon | NYCC | Derpycon
facebook
RogueMimzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2008, 11:08 PM   #179
Utai Mitsumo
Light to the Dark :: Krad

I forgot if I put this up...but there's no "PM this user" on a user's profile page...unless I'm blind XD;;; (at least I found that picture option to show the stats of the photo)

Anime Weekend Atlanta '12:
Seth Nightlord (Trinity Blood), Elevator Guy (Gangnam Style)
Utai Mitsumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2008, 11:14 PM   #180
Fire Lily
Jack of Most Trades

Quote:
Originally Posted by utai_mitsumo View Post
I forgot if I put this up...but there's no "PM this user" on a user's profile page...unless I'm blind XD;;; (at least I found that picture option to show the stats of the photo)
I didn't see one of these, either. I had to look up someone using the forum search and go to one of their posts in order to PM them.

www.firelilycosplay.com
Fire Lily is offline   Reply With Quote