Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Site Headquarters

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 4.92 average.
Unread 01-31-2008, 08:20 PM   #196
D4rkone
Bowler Extraordinaire

Just another small issue, I'm fairly new so I'm not sure if it was like this before, but the delete button under Gallery Admin directs to the same page. S/s below:

http://i30.tinypic.com/flgjkw.png

Unread 01-31-2008, 10:48 PM   #197
Aleera
Master Thief

In the Cosplay CP when I replace an older costume icon, the newer icon won't display on the other pages.
Unread 01-31-2008, 11:05 PM   #198
AnimatedPoison

I dunno if I'd consider this a bug or not, since I don't know if it was intentionally omitted. There used to be two links in people's profiles where you could see all posts by the user and all threads started by the user. I don't see them anywhere now. I can't say I used them often, but it was a convenient time-saver for trying to find a thread when I knew the author or person posting to it but the thread was buried in the depths of a subforum.
AnimatedPoison is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2008, 12:15 AM   #199
featherweight
i'm one of the good guys

the comment counter on my new photos aren't working , also are the msot reacent comment , most views and most comments opions retruning or are we jsut going to have to do with out form now on?
featherweight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2008, 12:35 AM   #200
4ng31
meh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by featherweight View Post
the comment counter on my new photos aren't working , also are the msot reacent comment , most views and most comments opions retruning or are we jsut going to have to do with out form now on?
Seconding...every photo I've uploaded (2) after the update isn't showing current comment count.
Unread 02-01-2008, 02:41 AM   #201
GyrfalconAH64D
BigBoss-BigNeko on dA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuka BMz View Post
Seconding...every photo I've uploaded (2) after the update isn't showing current comment count.
Third... comment counter for newly posted images is on the fritz. The views counter for newly posted images also seems to be affected as well.

Last edited by GyrfalconAH64D : 02-01-2008 at 05:49 AM.
GyrfalconAH64D is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2008, 03:38 AM   #202
MidnightMist
Honey Bee

This isn't so much a bug as it is a question about the new set up, but will we be able to arrange the order of our costume pages, galleries, and the pictures inside them? This has been asked before, and answered with 'when the update comes...' so I'm just wondering if that is actually going to be a feature when everything is up and running. I really hope it is because my costume pages changed order with this update, and I'd really rather have them the way I ordered them before.

Thanks, and sorry if this has already been asked here or should have gone in another thread, I didn't know if it really validated a whole new topic or if we should try to keep everything regarding the update to this one thread.
Unread 02-01-2008, 09:56 AM   #203
Alkrea
Geek Girl Extraordinaire

I'm not sure if this is due to the update or just a glitch that I never caught, but today I was finally associating my costumes with the last year's worth of conventions. When going through my profile to make sure they were all right, one costume says it was worn to a convention that I never even went to! I don't have that convention selected in my planner, and the costume's event page only has Otakon 06 and ACEN 07 selected.
http://www.cosplay.com/costume/52018/ <-- That's the profile page for it, and right between those conventions is Katsucon 2007, and I never got to go to Katsu last year.

Also, my profile icons are still showing the old ones unless you're at the specific costume page. I thought you said you fixed this, or did I miss something? O_O

EDIT: On a slightly related note, I finally noticed the individual convention pages today while doing this. I really like them!

Last edited by Alkrea : 02-01-2008 at 09:59 AM.
Alkrea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2008, 10:22 AM   #204
Admin
Administrator
Not Jackie Chan

I'll have the counters fixed soon - I'll likely have to fix a couple of spots in the code and then just do a big auto-recount.

Views seem to be working fine - though now your view counter does not increase if you view it yourself.

A quick update on things - I am at a convention in Mexico City and will be on and off for the next few days. It's likely that the small things like template edits on profiles will just suddenly get fixed when I can jump in and work on them, but major issues will likely have to wait until Tuesday. Sorry for the inconvenience, we're just down to a few minor but annoying bugs that I already know how to fix, but have to get the time set aside for.
Admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2008, 10:23 AM   #205
Admin
Administrator
Not Jackie Chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightMist View Post
This isn't so much a bug as it is a question about the new set up, but will we be able to arrange the order of our costume pages, galleries, and the pictures inside them? This has been asked before, and answered with 'when the update comes...' so I'm just wondering if that is actually going to be a feature when everything is up and running. I really hope it is because my costume pages changed order with this update, and I'd really rather have them the way I ordered them before.

Thanks, and sorry if this has already been asked here or should have gone in another thread, I didn't know if it really validated a whole new topic or if we should try to keep everything regarding the update to this one thread.
Yes, ordering of things will be added soon. I wanted to wait until this update before adding all the new features like that.
Admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2008, 12:38 PM   #206
Mekou
Meow~

Anime North has 2 pages in the calender.

http://www.cosplay.com/event/898/ - The first
http://www.cosplay.com/event/1008/ - The second. o_o

Anime North 2013
- Fionna (Adventure Time)
- GT Jade (Homestuck)

--
Con/Event Photos / CosplayLab / DeviantArt / Tumblr
Mekou is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2008, 01:24 PM   #207
Kagamine Rin
バナナ

Uhm I can't change my avatar? It always says, "unable to save image"
Axel's Weapons (To Sell XD): 90%

Me: *itches arm*
Si-chan: WHAAT??? HAHA

ビタミン水は私の友人である。
私の考えでは必要最もよい味は、である。
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel From AnimeExpo '07 View Post
I'm A Little TEAPOT!
^-^
Kagamine Rin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2008, 02:18 PM   #208
Arlette
Let it Go

This really isn't a bug, but it's a site-related question that doesn't really deserve its own thread.

I've read through all the the lists of new features and site changes, but I may have simply missed this. If this has been answered, please humor me because I really don't want to have to go through and read that big long explanation again. ^_^;

I was wondering, when viewing my profile, what does the color green on certain galleries mean? I have attached a screencap of my own profile as an example. I figure the yellow background with bold text means that is the gallery I am currently viewing, because that WAS the gallery I was viewing at the time. But I'm stumped on what the green means! I always have a handful of them lit up at any given time when I check, and they tend to change. The best answer I could come up with is that it means someone else is viewing those galleries, but at the same time I thought that couldn't be right because so many of them are often green. I hadn't uploaded anything for several weeks until just today, so the idea that people were viewing a bunch of my old galleries out of the blue didn't add up.

Thanks for the help!

Please check out http://www.facebook.com/dualwieldcosplay for more updates, or follow me on Tumblr at http://arlettecosplay.tumblr.com!
Arlette is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2008, 03:01 PM   #209
NyuNyu
CLAMP addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagamine Rin View Post
Uhm I can't change my avatar? It always says, "unable to save image"
Having the same problem here!
NyuNyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2008, 03:18 PM   #210
Astrael

Fairly certain this is a bug of some type: when I use the search function, not all of the "narrow list" options are working for me. Some do narrow the results and others don't.