Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Site Headquarters

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 4.92 average.
Unread 06-21-2008, 07:03 AM   #541
SpyderNinja

i can't change my profile icon. even tho i have deleted my old one and uploaded a new one, my old one remains there.
SpyderNinja is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-23-2008, 07:37 PM   #542
popecerebus
Photographer

Quote:
Originally Posted by inuashley View Post
I'm trying to upload pics to a new album I just created, and I'm getting this message: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 10368 bytes) in /home/cosplay/public_html/user_photos.php on line 616

I've been uploading pics on cosplay.com for years, and I've never gotten this message before. Any ideas why it's doing this? Thanks in advance. ^^
I'm also getting a similar message when I try to post my pics from ANEXT. I assume this is only affecting members with large photo galleries, correct?
popecerebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2008, 09:33 PM   #543
mimosa

i amsure this is a bug, everytime i post in the cosplay gallery viewing thread my post will not show up, or it shows up and then just vanishes, is there a reason for this.

edit: never mind i tryed again this morning and my post stayed this time. but it was still a srange bug, i wonder why my posts were vanishing.

Last edited by mimosa : 06-25-2008 at 06:50 AM.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2008, 05:28 AM   #544
SpookyElectric
Vanship Pilot

Adding Member IDs to a photoshoot (it wasn't yet converted) is a little glitchy - I set up gallery 117112 with member IDs 57442 and 19459, then tried to add 88889 in the 3rd spot, and it filled the second slot with the value from the 3rd slot. I was able to add all three by filling the first, third and fourth slots. Again, the value from the third slot was saved in the second slot. Seems something is being copied over incorrectly when processing updates from that form.
SpookyElectric is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2008, 06:50 AM   #545
darkdjinn
The С

**The attached file is unedited, only cropped to show the significant problem.**

Browsing photos when I noticed this. Is it REALLY possible for someone to have over 4 BILLION Photos in their gallery?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg whoa.jpg (15.6 KB, 0 views)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterwhisper View Post
Tekken/Soul Blade/Calibur series/Dead or Alive should also be obliterated. If I want to see titties jiggle while being high-kicked in the face, or get choked with a flailed whip-blade, I'd just piss off my girlfriend.
darkdjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2008, 08:50 PM   #546
XxEveillexX

Quote:
Originally Posted by inuashley View Post
I'm trying to upload pics to a new album I just created, and I'm getting this message: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 10368 bytes) in /home/cosplay/public_html/user_photos.php on line 616

I've been uploading pics on cosplay.com for years, and I've never gotten this message before. Any ideas why it's doing this? Thanks in advance. ^^
I am getting almost the exact same message when I try to upload photos to my album. And I only have about 16 photos total in my gallery currently. >.<
Colossalcon 2013
Dragon*Con 2013
I'M DOING COMMISSIONS: Marketplace Ad
Check out my etsy shop! Cherishables
XxEveillexX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2008, 02:24 AM   #547
winterwish
Explosive Photographer!

I tried to replace a photo in one of my photoshoots.

The replacement default to non-gallery non-costume photo, and I could only choose to put it in 4 of 14 photoshoots.

Just a little bug, I'm not too worried about it.. but I thought I'd bring it up.

Thanks! =)

Winter Wish/Cosplay Photography:
http://winterwish.net

Upcoming Cons: Fanime, Anime Expo, Yaoicon
Willing to do shoots around the SF area via PM.
winterwish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2008, 10:27 PM   #548
GabrielDarkhawk
is Yukon Ho!

Is anyone else having problems adding new galleries? Mine seem to exist in the costumes page and show the associated photos but not show up on the gallery page...

If your knees aren't green by the end of the day, you ought to seriously re-examine your life. -Calvin and Hobbes

In Progress: Alice (Pumpkin Scissors)
GabrielDarkhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2008, 04:33 AM   #549
athira
Patron Goddess of Athens

Photo Account Bug

Hi there,

I have some photos which I would like to delete under uncategorised photos, but since the images wouldn't show, it wouldn't let me delete the photos.

This is my account: http://www.cosplay.com/member/45765/

And this is my uncategorised folder photos which I would like to have the photos deleted: http://www.cosplay.com/gallery/u45765/

It would be great if anyone could fix this problem. Many thanks in advance! ^^

Regards,

athira/Suri
athira is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2008, 09:48 AM   #550
Mouichi

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabrielDarkhawk View Post
Is anyone else having problems adding new galleries? Mine seem to exist in the costumes page and show the associated photos but not show up on the gallery page...
Yes, I am, too. The photos show up in my costumes page, but my new galleries do not show up at all. Also, I'm having the same trouble with adding new costumes~

[EDIT] Now almost all my costumes don't show up in the search bar.. xD

Last edited by Mouichi : 07-02-2008 at 08:42 AM.
Mouichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2008, 09:52 AM   #551
greenkittie

I can't get the upload picture form to upload anything anymore, have tried several times over a few days and nothing is up yet.
greenkittie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2008, 01:16 PM   #552
beud

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabrielDarkhawk View Post
Have you the same problem than mine?
http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=137185&page=36
beud is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2008, 02:44 PM   #553
AllStarAlice
Astrosexy

I've been having this problem for a WHILE, but didn't know if anyone had mentioned it so I'm going to have to speak up.

When I upload 1 new photo to my gallery, I either don't see it come up on the user photo gallery page, or it takes a LONG time. When I go to my own gallery, I can see it, but when just browsing the user galleries my photo is nowhere to be found. I'm just wondering this because it WOULD be kind of pointless to upload photos and to have no one see them because they don't show up on the page...

Does it just take a really long time for it to show up or am I having some other sort of problem? This was never a problem before the whole gallery system changed.

Last edited by AllStarAlice : 07-02-2008 at 02:46 PM.
AllStarAlice is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2008, 03:18 PM   #554
XxEveillexX

Still getting this:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 3648 bytes) in /home/cosplay/public_html/user_photos.php on line 616

When I try to upload pictures. Has been happening for over a week now.
Colossalcon 2013
Dragon*Con 2013
I'M DOING COMMISSIONS: Marketplace Ad
Check out my etsy shop! Cherishables
XxEveillexX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2008, 07:32 PM   #555
Hoshi Astraea
Allysia

I have a problem with a costume gallery, I posted 129 images associated to it, but when I open the gallery of that costume, I can display only 40 pics. Is it a bug? or is there a max number of images for costume?

Thanks a lot for your attention.

P.S. I also noticed other 2 strange things:

1) when I make a new album and insert inside it an old photo already on cosplay.com db, the album doesn' t appear on the gallery page; it appears only if I upload a new image inside it.

2) for error I subscribed to an event two times (I pressed the browser reload button after the 1st subscription) but I can't delete the duplicate entry since there is no delete button.

Last edited by Hoshi Astraea : 07-03-2008 at 06:33 PM.
Hoshi Astraea is offline   Reply With Quote