Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Site Headquarters

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 4.92 average.
Unread 02-14-2009, 08:48 AM   #661
L i n a

I seem to be having the same problem as tamarpg; the second page for my costume comments just redirects back to the first:

http://www.cosplay.com/costume/156968/c_2

This happens on both IE and Firefox so I don't think it's anything my end that's causing it.
L i n a is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-15-2009, 08:05 PM   #662
MochaValentino
kore ga samurai damashiii

I just placed an ad in the Marketplace, and I got 30+ email notifications telling me that, all the same.

Yeah..

Dig it
Unread 02-15-2009, 09:13 PM   #663
Miyabi-
All Will Be Well

I'm having trouble with the search feature...I enter something in and hit search and after the search loads I just get a blank page.
Miyabi- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2009, 08:03 PM   #664
Korinchan
Not a bumblebee

I'm still having the same problem as many others. I can't open the second page of comments on my costumes. It keeps sending me back to the first page.

Friday - Tomoyo - Tsubasa-RC, Toph - A:TLA
Saturday - Cephalos - Monster Hunter concept art, Goku - Dragon Ball
Sunday - Washu - Tenchi Muyo
Korinchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2009, 07:29 PM   #665
Baron
::Is Invisible::

Sometimes when I post a description on a photo, parts of it will get cut off. This has happened on several pictures that I have uploaded (even when the description is fairly short). Is there anyway I can fix this?
Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2009, 09:54 PM   #666
celticfreefall

I think photo uploads are really buggy. I just uploaded two sets of pictures. The first uploaded fine, but the second isn't showing up in my gallery despite registering as properly uploading and being added to my gallery. The new uploaded photo(s) do show up in the new photos list on the main page, so, it's really confusing.

Edit: I figured out that it didn't put them into the album I selected to upload them to.

Last edited by celticfreefall : 02-23-2009 at 11:07 PM.
celticfreefall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2009, 10:04 PM   #667
Angathol
harmony harmony
Canada Forums Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post
Sometimes when I post a description on a photo, parts of it will get cut off. This has happened on several pictures that I have uploaded (even when the description is fairly short). Is there anyway I can fix this?
This may happen often if you use the less-than (<) symbol, as in the heart emote (<3) or others.

As another potential bug: Photo comments with more than one line (as in, someone hit the enter key to separate lines of text) have been condensed into one paragraph or block of text, and emoticons used in the comments show up as blanks now.
Angathol is evolving!
Congratulations! Your Angathol evolved into Independent Badass!
Future Costumes: Deedlit : Record of Lodoss War | Saber : Fate/Stay Night | Aya Shameimaru : Touhou Project | Nozomu Itoshiki : Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei

Last edited by Angathol : 02-23-2009 at 10:06 PM.
Angathol is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2009, 07:45 AM   #668
ReikU
Striving

Hi!

I know that some people addressed this some months ago, but my Ulquiorra cosplay does not show up on either costume search or picture search. It was a month ago I uploaded it, but it still doesn't show up. I've tried to find If I have made any mistake on my behalf, but I think I've done everything right. My other costumes show up just fine when I search on them, but my Ulquiorra one still doesn't show. I have tried to search the forums for a solution but I can't find any. I only find people with similar problems who posted some months ago. I would be very grateful for help, and sorry if I'm just repeating something or have made a big blunder.

Last edited by ReikU : 02-24-2009 at 07:47 AM.
ReikU is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2009, 08:13 AM   #669
Schuldig_
Optical illusion

I have the opposite problem of the poster above - I still see images on my profile that were removed a long time ago.

"Don't engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man." (Crawford, courtesy of Aoe, in this case)
Schuldig_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2009, 07:33 PM   #670
Gneila

I don't know why. but I'm trying to post a commission request on the marketplace page -- there's no where to clik a button to post an ad! my page doesn't even look the same as a friend of mine who tried to help me.

***********edit*******

I should have read the sticky first (I didn't see it, but I just found it)

I need to post 10 times... I've only got 4 posts so far (now 5)

Thanks for having the sticky!!

Last edited by Gneila : 03-05-2009 at 08:31 PM. Reason: found my answer elsewhere
Gneila is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2009, 09:39 AM   #671
Harmony

I'm not sure if this problem has been addressed yet (and I don't think I can manage reading 45 pages' worth of posts to check), but the thumbnails for my first two costumes won't show up in my galleries section:

http://www.cosplay.com/gallery/m141980/

I'm guessing it has to do with the fact that I deleted a few of the pics I uploaded due to a change of mind. But I have no way of fixing this and of course I'd like for my thumbnails to show. Can this be fixed? Pretty please?

Last edited by Harmony : 03-18-2009 at 10:10 PM.
Harmony is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2009, 07:20 PM   #672
TALLESTnicole
Nice bananas!

Same for me. Some of my photo uploads just show the broken picture symbol, and when I try to upload now, I get this error message:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 35651584 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 7680 bytes) in /home/cosplay/public_html/editphoto.php on line 489
TALLESTnicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2009, 09:04 PM   #673
NyuNyu
CLAMP addict

Are the costume icons going to be fixed ever? I have noticed for quite sometime now that they chop off our heads in the gallery thumbnails as well are our costume list thumbnails. why do we have to upload a 200x200 icon if it's going to be cropped again and look wrong? =(

I am having issues with the avatar upload as well, hence why I don't have one. Would it use that much bandwidth to up the specs just a bit?

Last edited by NyuNyu : 03-18-2009 at 09:08 PM.
NyuNyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2009, 11:33 PM   #674
XxEveillexX

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 35651584 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 7680 bytes) in /home/cosplay/public_html/editphoto.php on line 489

I keep getting that error message when I try to upload a new photo. It's listed in my photos that they have uploaded but there is no picture and the date says 1969 on it. Obviously they are glitched. How can I remove the glitched photos?
Colossalcon 2013
Dragon*Con 2013
I'M DOING COMMISSIONS: Marketplace Ad
Check out my etsy shop! Cherishables
XxEveillexX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2009, 04:21 AM   #675
MitsukoHayashi
Genderbending fanatic

I'm having a problem with my costume icon - I updated it to a nicer one, with no problem in the upload whatsoever, but it won't show up on my main page or in the search, only when I go into where I can edit it further. Am I doing something wrong, or is this truly a glitch? (Also, I changed it about five hours ago, so I don't think it's a matter of waiting unless it often takes this long...)
MitsukoHayashi is offline   Reply With Quote