Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga

Unread 01-30-2008, 02:23 PM   #1
CreepyUncleLee
CreepyUncleLee

Patterns and general ideas for Wargreymon Costume

If anyone remembers the first 2 season of Digimon, one of the Mega level digimon Wargreymon, the yellow dinosaur man in armor with wolverine claws that could make miniature suns.
Well, I have decided to cosplay as him, yet as you can guess I'm having difficulty with that.
Where can I find a pattern for making muscles, making a girdle/corset for a man with a belly,making 3 toed dinosaur feet,and a type of bolt and nut that i could use to have part of his head move up along with his waist armor

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...Wargreymon.gif

What method of construction should I go with to make his armor

insulation foam covered with fiberglass resin

insulation foam or a combination of posterboard,cereal box card stock,packaging cardboard held together with hotglue and sprayed with AutoBody clear coat repair spray 7 times to make it harder,shiner,and prevent water damage from sweat and such. Then use a heat gun (hair dryer on crack) to make the craft fun foam plastic-ie since its like a cheap-o thermoplastic wonderflex(i dont want to use wonderflex,too costly)

The only part of the armor I find the most confuseing is the torso because I am not sure of how to go about making that,which if I used cardboard I'd have to use annoying Bondo to smooth it rounder,along with the shin armor which I cant figure out its shape since they use different shades of color for the edges.

Please help me,oh and the link is ghetto cuz i'm at skool and it has a blocked internet,thats why i like the new layout of cosplay.com cuz i can go on the forums now,lol.
CreepyUncleLee is offline   Reply With Quote