Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Fanime

Unread 06-09-2003, 09:48 AM   #1
Mizuho
Sara the Spider!

How far is Fanime from San Jose State University?

I'll be spending some time there for the next two weeks teaching at a Japanese Language & culture orientation for exchange students, and I might have some free time during the weekend of Fanime con. About how far away is SJSU from the convention center?

Another quick question-- are there any special events happening on Wednesday before the convention? I'll have that entire day free, and as far as I know, I'll have nothing to do all day.

Last edited by Mizuho : 06-09-2003 at 09:56 AM.
Mizuho is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-09-2003, 10:42 AM   #2
Miaka No Baka
All Haro belong to me!

fanime doesn't start til friday, I think the only thing on thursday is early pick up of your badges if you had pre-regged. As far as distance goes. It shouldn't be too far maybe 15 mins at the most I think... Gosh I used to live in the bay area for like 13 years and used to know this kind of stuff but like ever since i moved I never can remember lol! yeah it should be like 15 mins away max just hop on the 101 and get off at the great america parkway exit since fanime is right across the street from great america (giant amusement park)

Miaka no Baka
Miaka No Baka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2003, 01:05 PM   #3
RyuHayabusaDOA2
Dark Lord Of The Sith

Mizuho: yeah, it's about 15-20 minutes away from SJSU. Actually thursday, you can pick up badges thursday night and there will be a swap meet. BTW, if you see me in costume, I'll be Domon lol XD I hope to see you at Fanime. If you want a map, use mapquest or go to Fanime's website: http://www.fanime.com/
RyuHayabusaDOA2 is offline   Reply With Quote